• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floridian

Like a bullet your love me hit me to the core
I was flying 'til you knocked me to the floor
And it's so foolish how you keep me wanting more
I'm screaming murderer, how could you murder us
I call it murder, no love allowed
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah, yeah
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah

iTzl5JfAbiUtQ.gif

Floridian

Selena and Zedd broke up. I guess since the song flopped...

They weren't going to last of course, they just needed to have that one track together. Taylor/Calvin will be over before this summer ends most likely. And I guess AO2 can join in the unconditionally/G.U.Y rankings of flop songs. Kii @ 45S being the best commercially performing song even when people swear it's terrible. 100M+ streams on spotify as well.

I would just like to say that RIHfund is a tragic mess and deserves to flop like she is now. The embarrassment. The fact that she can't get a #1 anymore is just dire. The fact that a Tidal wave drowned the boats in their sleep. 3 singles out now all out the top 20 on iTunes, I thought she was the queen of the digital age. What happened? Bitch ain't nobody got no money for her singles and let's not even go into this album who's sales trajectory will plummet faster than SHARTPOP. A damn mess. The boats should abandon ship now. It's sinking. It's over.

B-Dex

I would just like to say that RIHfund is a tragic mess and deserves to flop like she is now. The embarrassment. The fact that she can't get a #1 anymore is just dire. The fact that a Tidal wave drowned the boats in their sleep. 3 singles out now all out the top 20 on iTunes, I thought she was the queen of the digital age. What happened? Bitch ain't nobody got no money for her singles and let's not even go into this album who's sales trajectory will plummet faster than SHARTPOP. A damn mess. The boats should abandon ship now. It's sinking. It's over.

Whose alt account?

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
RT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom