• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floridian

"American Oxygen" Music Video.

Beating Floridian to the post... #Navywho?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1030357&highlight=

jSTzYeK.gif

Floridian

Flop Now got like 3 mil views on day 0. Check ha YouTube statistics.

The decline is REAL.

bitchlaugh.gif

YD9ExiA.gif

Ok? But did What Now's video exclusively premiere on a doppleganging streaming service and posted on many other sites besides youtube via ripping nearly a week before it was on vevo? Exactly, & it's only been on YT for about 15 hours.

Aguila

#ICONIC
YD9ExiA.gif

Ok? But did What Now's video exclusively premiere on a doppleganging streaming service and posted on many other sites besides youtube via ripping nearly a week before it was on vevo? Exactly, & it's only been on YT for about 15 hours.
For you to have to make so many excuses for R8s second (???) single is in itself very sad.

bitchlaugh.gif

Floridian

For you to have to make so many excuses for R8s second (???) single is in itself very sad.

bitchlaugh.gif

Not my fault that Rih fell for the Tidal/Jay Z trap. Not my fault she can't figure out what her actual singles are. Not my fault that you have more dedication towards Rih than I do. My "excuses" are supportable facts, but of course you'll dismiss them like how you dismiss Oral/Carly Raecist's failures. Tired, it's getting tbqh.

AR1XeCn.gif

CCvlnDwWgAExf06.jpg

good music is assured as per, and she just revealed it's a four-album deal

but now i have high hopes for ha commercial performance tbh

hopefully she has a new photoshoot sometime so i can change my avatar tbh

Streaming ha on Spotify right now
so far Thug Cry and Aquarius have played and she's good tbh I like her voice

edit: 2 On
tumblr_nmq1zrPcQ41qh9nffo1_500.gif

edit: all hands on cock, how many times, wildfire
tumblr_nmq1zrPcQ41qh9nffo1_500.gif

edit: omg chris brown started playing
let me burn my phone rn

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
god. deja vu is fucking [ e x c e p t i o n a l ]. the fact that giorgio is giving us the perfect homo antidote to daft punk's joyless disco revival with rancid awful memories. slay king.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Various bops:
  • The Girl Is Mine has come back to slay again (99 souls sampling Beyonce vs Brandy)
  • Can't Stop Playing by a bunch of people who i dont know
  • All Cried Out by Blonde featuring the divine vocals of Alex Newell,reminiscent of the golden age of club classics
  • Hold My Hand by the UK's new fave and current number 1 Jess Glynne
  • Treasured Soul by Michael Calfan, kinda reminds me of gorgon city (? not sure if its them, but that song where the guy is wearing virtual reality goggles and is on holiday somewhere)

edit; just stumbled across a new R&B three piece girl band; M.O
MO-008.jpg

Hometown: London.

The lineup: Frankee, Nadine and Annie.

The background: They've been Tweeted by Ed Sheeran and K Koke, they've toured with Ciara and Wretch 32, and they're supporting Disclosure at Blackpool Rocks on December 21. Things are looking good for M.O. They're a new British female R&B trio - one third of whom was one half of Xenomania duo Mini Viva - and they sound about as American as any British female R&B trio we can remember. Has there been ever been a British female R&B trio? Eternal were a four-piece, ditto All Saints [The Honeyz - R&B trio ed]. Anyway, M.O. don't sound very UK, which is good because whenever we try and do R&B, in whatever configuration, it tends to sound naff, and sometimes that works - that Primarky quality (hello, Little Mix) has a sort of perverse appeal - but most times you just think, I'd rather listen to TLC, thanks very much.

That's the era M.O. want to evoke, the era of TLC, SWV, En Vogue - '90s R&B, polished of production and strident and sassy of vocal. It's worth noting that they initially caused a stir when they teamed up with Lady Leshurr (never heard of her) for a version of the Boy Is Mine, the 1998 Brandy & Monica single that, for us anyway, signalled the emergence of a new kind of R&B, even though history has shown that Timbaland and Aaliyah had been at it - the sweet, breathy soul vocal over the idiosyncratic beat set in a cavernous arrangement space - for a good two years by that point.

Preach
Dancing On My Own
Ain't Got Time
For A Minute

Major Sugababes teas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom