• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phreaker

ARTPOP was great, it was just JnD and Dope that weren't too hot

ibsFeUiqhuexqi.png

Aguila

#ICONIC
Well what I heard from her 5 hours ago was better. What I just heard now from Lana sounds like her same-old. Pretty generic if u ask me.

Your husk of a fave should take notes. Lana knows how to do cinematic, climactic, and orgasmic soundtrack music. Get outta here with this Toward the Dung drivel.

Floridian

I'd rather be breaking things
Cause we can't see
We're too busy kissing
Just making scenes
Here come the police
They know about your history
How you live and love like "fuck rules"?
Don't care why, just know I love you

giphy.gif

Floridian

Your husk of a fave should take notes. Lana knows how to do cinematic, climactic, and orgasmic soundtrack music. Get outta here with this Toward the Dung drivel.

Her work is pretty much monotonous & underwhelming though, which makes her uninteresting. Sorry your fave puts me to sleep because of the ending result. I'm not even going to make this a petty rih vs lana debate either.

Floridian

Two weeks after Tidal briefly cracked the U.S. iPhone top 20 download chart, the app has crashed out of the top 700. Apparently American consumers have limited empathy towards Beyonce and Nicki. Soon after the launch fiasco, Tidal’s CEO was kicked out in a “streamlining” move. The new CEO Peter Tonstad, a former consultant for the Norwegian Ministry of Environment, has his work cut out for him.

To make matters worse for Tidal, its main rivals are now surging. On April 20th, Pandora and Spotify occupied positions No. 3 and No. 4 on the U.S. iPhone revenue chart, respectively. This was the first time two music streaming services have hit the top 4 in sales simultaneously.

And Beyonce/Jay Z fans had the nerve to defend this. Bye Tidal
5I5s8.png

lmaooooo how did they not see this coming? More expensive than competitor, people who actually give a fuck about sound quality will buy and rip their own physical media, and the PR was honestly god awful and borderline insulting in the way it tried to frame rich people asking for MORE money as though it would benefit the consumer. BYE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom