• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
Is that Rita Ora? That woman has had more success than RIHfunds new era.
LOL, even 45 Seconds and #BBHMM were more successful than I Will Never Let You Down

She was always seen as a Rihanna clone but she already surpassed her. Sad
I wonder why...
mE5I3VD.jpg

What a mess, you all doing the most because American Chloride is flopping hard... I blame Jay-Z

5lnS0JZ.gif

Despera

Banned
Came in here to sample some of the finest pop music offerings in the past few days... Didn't realize this thread wasn't about music.

These Rhat stans...
abe9a0d424.gif

You know it's funny that they had nothing to say when their fave was getting dragged past few pages besides whining and deflecting. now that Rita Ora was mentioned they have a lot to say about her. Yet they still can't defend their own fave.

Is Rita the one with the power now?

Floridian

You know it's funny that they had nothing to say when their fave was getting dragged past few pages besides whining and deflecting. now that Rita Ora was mentioned they have a lot to say about her. Yet they still can't defend their own fave.

All this "deflection" talk when Rita is usually mentioned first when Rih is talked about. The tired comparisons have been going on way before American Oxygen & BBHMM even surfaced. Now can you atleast respond to the top post directed to you or are you going to continue to ignore that due to lack of evidence?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Films
Fast and the Furious 6
50 Shades of Grey
Southpaw
Fifty Shades Darker

Recent Music Hits
Black Widow
New York Raining

TV Shows
The X-Factor
Empire

I mean who else?
fddfac00f4.gif

Floridian

Films
Fast and the Furious 6
50 Shades of Grey
Southpaw
Fifty Shades Darker

Recent Music Hits
Black Widow
New York Raining

TV Shows
The X-Factor
Empire

I mean who else?
fddfac00f4.gif

None of those shows or films have she had a major role in or contribution in. Black widow was an iggy collab riding off fancy hype & NY Raining isn't big. So that's pretty embarrassing if that's all she has have to offer.
J9FVtjD.png

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
I like it. I just pre-ordered the alber to get the single.

Feelings for this have evolved. Think it is Lambert's best single to date.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=12&v=toDqvHvTN7c

First listen last night was OK with feeling like it left me hanging a bit. Listened a couple more times and realized it was really good and was glad it didn't (predictably) evolve into a standard club banger. This morning my wife had this on repeat before work and after listening a number of times I think it is utterly brilliant.

Great (if dark) lyrics, immaculate and emotionally connected vocals (those who thinks he goes over the top too much might prefer this more subdued effort), strong chorus, hook that stands out, blistering bridge and top notch production.

Floridian

The nerve of the boats trying to come from anyone's movie roles. Should we remember Rihanna's biggest acting attempt?

Nice cherrypicking. Let me help you out.

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/dreamworks-animations-home-movie-1201462454/
http://www.mtv.com/news/1708864/rihanna-this-is-the-end-cameo/

Way bigger roles than any role oral has been in. Even Rih's Bring it on: all or nothing role was more relevant to the film she was in then any of oral's 4 second cameos.

"In celebration of 4/20"

Tragic and Desperate. Also uneducated in dates and time do smart phones not have everything needed to grasp this concept? Or did the massive 9 Head cover the 1 in 4/21?

Release the 5th single ain't nobody got time for this mess

Vazra

Re:
Lorde is cool

On Dec 3, 2013, at 9:24 AM, "O'Connor, Rachel" <Rachel_O'Connor@spe.sony.com> wrote:

> Lia also mentioned lorde -- who I just did some research on which could also be a cool idea.
> I also like elie goulding but I'm not sure what her fan base his.
> I think gaga might be too lame after die antwoord made fun of he in the video.
Source

Poor Gags.

Floridian

It gives me "Get it over with" vibes, which was pretty chill in its own right. It has to be an interlude for Higher or Kiss it Better.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Did this bitch really just release an INTERLUDE?

ibxhkaxzTmufQg.gif

I cun't believe it. After all the filler tracks she's already thrown out, she hits us with the DEFINITION of forgettable album filler. Why Rhattata? Why?

Vazra

Did this bitch really just release an INTERLUDE?

ibxhkaxzTmufQg.gif

I cun't believe it. After all the filler tracks she's already thrown out, she hits us with the DEFINITION of forgettable album filler. Why Rhattata? Why?

Even Rakata shits on everything R8 and I hate Wisin and Yandel.

Floridian

So far we got 3 full songs, 1 full interlude, & 4 different song snippets. I'm hoping that R8 is 16+ tracks considering the amount of material she has released pre-album wise.

cory64

James Joint is FIRE
Slaying with interludes? She better take inspiration from the HOLIEST of wells

jlA101n.png

Her most iconic album is coming.

rude

Banned
James Joint is FIRE
Slaying with interludes? She better take inspiration from the HOLIEST of wells

jlA101n.png

Her most iconic album is coming.
There's nothing more depressing
Than having everything and still feeling sad
We must learn to water our spiritual garden

tumblr_mixekipiMW1rfduvxo1_250.gif

Janet, her power. May Rihallah slay us with MORE interludes on R8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom