• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frodo

Another snippet from Leona Lewis "Fire"

https://twitter.com/leonalewis/status/590545131364749312

Belting in the end!

tMmWE87.gif

rhandino

Banned
Carly Rae Jesus, Rihannallahj, Lana del Slay and Leona Lewis are the only ones that matter in the next months, the other hews
Yes, even Britney and the Iguana
can try and fail if that's what they want.

And that Leona snippet... Wow!

FLascIK.gif

Floridian

When there's a bug on your clean windshield of course you're going to notice it. Same thing with Rhat~

And that bug is going to stay on the windshield much longer than the annoying fly that tries to get attention by buzzing in people's ears and has a life expectancy of about 15 days. Poor Mosquita.

Floridian

Rihallah's Words on R8 interludes;
I didn’t actually take time off. The past two years are the hardest I’ve ever worked. I’ve been working on two albums, an animated film, shooting for multiple magazines, designing for Puma and Stance [socks], a new line of fragrances, a summer tour, I launched my first annual Diamond Ball at the end of last year, and I’ve also been developing several projects to be revealed in the near future.

Dude, I’m in love with my interludes. This one called ‘James,’ joint is on constant repeat," she told the magazine. "[The album is] soulful and aggressive, whether it’s lyrically, musically, or just the tone of my voice.”

Floridian

Not the Iggy/Britney stans trying it. I'm not even going to entertain that because ya'll dragging yourselves stanning the has'beens.

d7sm9SF.gif

Floridian

Is that Rita Ora? That woman has had more success than RIHfunds new era. Wasn't she on Empire too? She was always seen as a Rihanna clone but she already surpassed her. Sad

The only thing you had right was the fact that she is a Rihanna clone, and a bad one at that, but let me spot out the lies real quick.

What does she surpass her in exactly? Feel free to throw out receipts if i'm wrong.

Music? No.
Fashion? No.
Acclaim? No.
Social Status? No.
Impact? No.
Movie roles? No.
Success? No.

Interesting how one bad song performance brings out all the "Rhat is doomed" hype from multiple stan bases. I guess that's what happens when you're consistently successful & dominant for 8+ years.

d7sm9SF.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom