• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Partition

Banned
ahhhh

tumblr_nn7r02L4ih1qd7ibwo1_540.jpg

Floridian

TIDAL is a fad.

Jay Z's streaming service Tidal isn't doing so well. It already bricked on the Apple app store, and it appears that the service has lost the social support of one of its biggest supporters yet: Kanye West has deleted his tweets about the company. Ye, who appears in the multiple commercials for the service and stood on stage next to Jay during the weird press conference, has erased any mention of the company on his Twitter feed. Not only that, but he changed his profile picture back from the Tidal logo to the George Condo, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy picture.

Rih, cut the tidal bs and run while you still can girl!

5yBTTdp.gif

Floridian

The fact that Spotify's subscribers and Revenue has been constantly increased ever since Taylor' s shit music has been removed on it by her.

hvEl1pH.gif

Floridian

Pretty sure it was the novelty.

To think that the most streamed artist on Spotify couldn't save it. Tells you a lot about her current shit output.

hvEl1pH.gif

Why would that even matter? It's not like Rih left Spotify completely. She's still putting material on it so why would all her followers just automatically flock to TIDAL just for that one timed exclusive? And 45S has more streams than all of Vita or Lana del Bore's output and it's been less than 3 months. Tells you a lot about theirs.
ahh.gif

Pretty sure it was the novelty.

To think that the most streamed artist on Spotify couldn't save it. Tells you a lot about her current shit output.

hvEl1pH.gif
To think that the most streamed artist managed to keep shitdal alive for so long

besides, we all know that if Oral was the one with exclusives on Tidal you'd be worshipping JAY-Z and Tidal.

rhandino

Banned

hvEl1pH.gif
Sis, I'm there with you that American Toxin is absolute basura. That song deserves to flop for blocking the ascension of #BBHMM

hvEl1pH.gif

But let's be honest, the audience of Rhat is one of the more casuals out there and they are not going to give more coins to hear the Rhat screaching in HQ

hvEl1pH.gif

---

This is era is such a mess...

Aguila

#ICONIC
Sis, I'm there with you that American Toxin is absolute basura. That song deserves to flop for blocking the ascension of #BBHMM

But let's be honest, the audience of Rhat is one of the more casuals out there and they are not going to give more coins to hear the Rhat screaching in HQ

---

This is era is such a mess...

Wow. I did not expect this sensible post after the other two. Slay sis.

Floridian

Soulscribe did an awesome job with the OP but every page is literally a repeat of the last one.

Maybe once R8 releases it won't be an absolute chore to read.
Roy was right tbh

tbqh, I see what u mean by this now. It is a tiring cycle & is just full of talk. I need these artists to release new music soon.

rhandino

Banned
Maybe it's the lack of a hit first single that carries the rest of the singles what is hurting this era the most for Rihanna, like with Good Girl Gone Bad she had Umbrella, Talk That Talk had We Found Love, Unapologetic had Diamonds, etc...

45 Seconds was such a weird choice for a first single and while it didn't flopped (the song is still selling well and charting) it's also not the hit that her previous first singles were...

==================================================

Also the music industry can't stop doing the most with Spotify and other streaming services since they are going to be dragged, kicking and screaming, just like the last time they tried it during the transition to digital distribution.

Idiots.

hvEl1pH.gif

Floridian

It probably will be paid dust by most.

Any group without at least one vagina tends to be.

There's not one skippable track imo

-Now through Feels like a lie is a godlike transition.

-Somebody New through Destruction is very Solid

- Traveling at the Speed of Light & Nice House are notable standouts

-& Bad Dreams was a nice finale to it.

Prepare for the slayage.

i2BeqBf.gif

Don't you mean anyone with a penis besides lambert? Literally all anyone talks about here are females.

Oop. I didn't spot a lie.

There's not one skippable track imo

-Now through Feels like a lie is a godlike transition.

-Somebody New through Destruction is very Solid

- Traveling at the Speed of Light & Nice House are notable standouts

-& Bad Dreams was a nice finale to it.

Agreed. It's a ridiculously strong alber. Our faves haven't in a long while.

Destruction is my fave right now but it's all so good.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Don't you mean anyone with a penis besides lambert? Literally all anyone talks about here are females.

Trashing Sam Smith doesn't count?
My random post of Ty Dolla $ign
Some girls here talk Drake but I'm not sure if he counts.

Frodo

There is also Justin Timberlake and Bruno Mars talk from time to time.

But I'll check Joywave anyway. Their albern is not on Google yet, though...

Floridian

Should I report you for using Trans-phobic jokes?

comeon.png

1. I'm for equality of all. It's just a joke as you said.

2. Ciara was never considered transgender. There were hermaphrodite rumors about her but that was proven to be false.

3. There's been worse things said in here & displayed then that. So put the "Rude" Clipboard down pls.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
comeon.png

1. I'm for equality of all. It's just a joke as you said.

2. Ciara was never considered transgender. There were hermaphrodite rumors about her but that was proven to be false.

3. There's been worse things said in here & displayed then that. So put the "Rude" Clipboard down pls.

1. Not when you couldn't find a man to top the Ciara stan performance.

2. With the Hermaphrodite rumors and jokes came some transsexual jokes with it.

3. Like?

45232bf49b.gif

Floridian

1. Not when you couldn't find a man to top the Ciara stan performance.

2. With the Hermaphrodite rumors and jokes came some transsexual jokes with it.

3. Like?

45232bf49b.gif

1. What Ciara stan performance are u mentioning?

2. Hermaphrodite =/= Transgender. I'm aware they're both serious issues though.

3. Comparing male artists such as Drake, Sam, & Lambert to females just because of their personality, sexuality, or appearance isn't any better, saying they don't "count" as male artists. If I went too far & personally offended anyone then i apologize, and i'll edit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom