• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like I'm just single-handedly annihilated
You know every rap bitch in the building
Like like I'm Nicki minaj, Nicki Lewinsky, Nicki the ninja, Nicki the boss, Nicki the Harajuku Barbie
Like I mean I don't even know why you girls bother at this point
Like give up, its me, I win you lose
Hahahahahahaha o shit hahaha yo
I'm a bad bitch, I'm a I'm a bad bitch [x4]
Hahahahahaha
I told you, I told you before, I told you yall was gonna have to pick my fruit out
Now listen, in addition to pickin' my fruit out I want yall to start going to the boutiques
Know what I'm saying
Get some get some get some crazy shit for me
I want
I want you know leopard skin and you know
I want
I want all that crazy lizard skin shit like you know make sure you
You can be my personal shopper

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
A yo
WOO!!!

Is Nicki not doing her multiple character shit anymore? I noticed it was completely gone in pinkprint.

Floridian

But the thing is, nobody should be personally dragging anyone. That's Bannable, even in here.

Stick to dragging people's faves.

If you're in a debate, stan war, or whatever and have to resort to personal insults as a last effort, then you've already lost and crossed the line at that imo.

Vitanimus

the sensitivity in this thread

250px-349Feebas.png

rude

Banned
I recall Rude saying that he spent all day eating ass once
hm...
Policing the sexual practices of a female? Defining a sexual practice as being only permissible if done between homosexual males?

I find your comment to be an incredibly insular and, frankly, outdated view of sexuality.

rude

Banned
ALT accounts are not permitted on GAF. Remember that.

*furiously writes equation*

*creates hypotheses on what previous users now post under different names*

*drinks kale smoothie*

*adds subhead to section 21 of thesis, called [ r e d a c t e d until published]*

Floridian

I've been looking in here for a few months. I saw some other old threads. It used to be so fun here. What happened?

I'm actually from ATRL I heard about this place from a friend

I don't have an account on that site yet, but maybe once registration opens or something, I'll probably do a consideration.

I worked so hard on this OT and all we have so far are Rita Ora avatars and rude calling everything offensive while also being mildly offensive.

Lady Gaga please save us my fucking God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom