• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floridian

Wtf is this?

Disgusting. I hope someone reports this mess

Not you two trying to dog-pile me when you two just live for personally insulting rihanna every post you guys make. Not to mention all of the drug & s.t.d jokes made about her. If you have not noticed the "/s" that I made, I wasn't serious. Nothing that I say here means any personal discrimination or harm towards other people. There is a lesson in this that lines can be crossed, and if I crossed it then I'll accept the consequences. I don't want this thread to be derailed because of it, so just p.m me if u want to discuss that issue further.

Ties

Banned
iQYA49ZoXhty0.jpg

Not you two trying to dog-pile me when you two just live for personally insulting rihanna every post you guys make. Not to mention all of the drug & s.t.d jokes made about her. If you have not noticed the "/s" that I made, I wasn't serious. Nothing that I say here means any personal discrimination or harm towards other people.

No sir. Do not @ me with these lies. I never said any STD jokes or drug jokes. Not tonight.

rude

Banned
reaching a conclusion in your thesis?
it's very possible that i've somehow influenced this comm too much with my work, thus reaching a conclusion that my hypothesis didn't predict. when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you tbh. it's time to get back to my calculations. i may need to restart this study.

royalan

Can we all try to cut back on some of this pointless bickering? Very little of it is actually related to music, it's starting to get personal and, honestly, the shit ain't even fun to read.

Aguila

#ICONIC
it's very possible that i've somehow influenced this comm too much with my work, thus reaching a conclusion that my hypothesis didn't predict. when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you tbh. it's time to get back to my calculations. i may need to restart this study.

b3d79dc8.gif

Vitanimus

work bitch.

Floridian

what is going on
KuGsj.gif

I made a ciara joke regarding the false rumors about her, and a few posters took it seriously & didn't like that. I already apologized & edited, because now there are specific boundaries in this pop-gaf OT which cannot be crossed. And yes it's wrong to mistreat or shame any female artist that is discussed in here in such a way.

Yayo, yayo
Moo-la-lah
Yayo

Bitch better have my money!
Y'all should know me well enough
Bitch better have my money!
Please don't call me on my bluff
Pay me what you owe me
Ballin' bigger than LeBron
Bitch, give me your money
Who y'all think y'all frontin' on?
Like brrap, brrap, brrap

;__;

Floridian

Can we all try to cut back on some of this pointless bickering? Very little of it is actually related to music, it's starting to get personal and, honestly, the shit ain't even fun to read.

I agree. Every page in this OT turns into an artist vs artist rant. I first joined popGaf to discuss music & only that, not petty stan wars. It would be hypocritical to say that I don't contribute to that, but we should make this more about pop music and less about drama. Now I haven't been in here long, so I don't have as much experience as the rest being 9 OT'S behind, but I want this to actually be a tolerable experience for everyone.

rude

Banned
Has POPGAF reached the oft rumored second schism? The first schism involved the departure of botty and koodo - signifying a marked change in POPGAF dialects, behaviors, and attitudes. What will come of this one?

The new era has started. I'm proud to be a { t r u e } witness.

*scribbles into notepad*

*adds subhead to section 23 of thesis, entitled 'The Second Schism'*

Has POPGAF reached the oft rumored second schism? The first schism involved departure of botty and koodo - signifying a marked change in POPGAF dialects, behaviors, and attitudes. What will come of this one?

Who?

Vitanimus

Has POPGAF reached the oft rumored second schism? The first schism involved the departure of botty and koodo - signifying a marked change in POPGAF dialects, behaviors, and attitudes. What will come of this one?

*scribbles into notepad*

now boasting an average IQ just short of Natalia Kills sales

*scribbles into notepad*

i love this post lmao

I agree. Every page in this OT turns into an artist vs artist rant. I first joined popGaf to discuss music & only that, not petty stan wars. It would be hypocritical to say that I don't contribute to that, but we should make this more about pop music and less about drama. Now I haven't been in here long, so I don't have as much experience as the rest being 9 OT'S behind, but I want this to actually be a tolerable experience for everyone.
what kind of KUMBAYA SHIT!

come for CRJ again and i will cremate you and spread YA ashes in the canadian tundra, mothafucka

7EnEHWp.png

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
So using a whale image on me I see. Great joke and totally unexpected . I'm out of here fore good if it's going to be like that. Bye.

Floridian

Beyonce & Jay Z Joint Album

A new report from DJ Skee suggests that Jay Z and Beyonce's rumored joint album is "nearing completion" and it'll be offered as a Tidal exclusive upon release. Such a move would easily be the biggest thing the service has offered, but whether it will pay off is yet to be seen.

I think this'll be the real "tidal" exclusive tbh.

534ec1ca37efb75843000002.gif

Ties

Banned

*scribbles into notepad*

its not the first we are on the 23rd by now

7EnEHWp.png

So using a whale image on me I see. Great joke and totally unexpected . I'm out of here fore good if it's going to be like that. Bye.

idk how you look why would that be referring to you wtf

the first image is the pokemon gifs

the second is the "straight era" popgaf

7EnEHWp.png

Aguila

#ICONIC
I remember when the Gags stans felt victimized and departed in a mass exodus.

Now the Rhat stans are doing the same.

ARTPOP, ha impact!

rhandino

Banned

*scribbles into notepad*

Someone said, some pages back, that this was PopGAF straight era...

zyizfuB.gif

In other more music related things... JoyWave! Wow! On mobile so let me reach my home to start gushing about them, sogood.gif

Floridian

Wait, why is everyone now just posting? lol. What's with the sudden "revival" here.

Someone said, some pages back, that this was PopGAF straight era...

zyizfuB.gif

In other more music related things... JoyWave! Wow! On mobile so let me reach my home to start gushing about them, sogood.gif

I mean, besides me, mau, and beysus, who else here is straight? I'm just going off by what I've heard/been told. and Yes, Joy wave is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom