• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was brought into the world I got blessed with a c*nt.
I didn't know just what to do and then it opened up.
I found out that my p***y is not a normal one.
I can do things with my cl*t cause I've got that voodoo c*nt.
My cl*t does magic tricks.
And you might call it Moses when it walks on water, bitch.
My p*ssy's from the gods and yes it smells just like a rose.
I got that voodoo p*ssy, bitch, that'll make your
dick strike a pose.
ib0NwRzOXkixju.gif

oh my god can we please move on we can talk about natalia all we want when she releases new music

dick strike a pose.
http://i.minus.com/ib0NwRzOXkixju.gif
um

holy shit????

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
The X Factor saw a massive ratings boost on Monday night following the bullying controversy which rocked the show.

Judges Natalia Kills and Willy Moon were fired from the show following their on-air tirade on Sunday night's show.

It attracted 438,320 on Monday night. Up markedly on Sunday's episode, which had 255,900 viewers
Source

So the bitch saved the show?
iy9aOtZZbSdKl.gif

EDIT: UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH FEAT NATALIA KILLS REMIX COMING IM FUCKING SCREAMING
iy9aOtZZbSdKl.gif

Vazra

And to think you changed your avatar loyalty so quickly.

I didnt change it because of the controversy as I clearly kept stanning anyway. I had the Kokoro avatar before and I used the Natalia avatar just to mess around on the other thread talking about her.

Partition

Banned
kii, this stupid shit was definitely planned. guess they forgot you can't build a real career when everyone hates you though

rhandino

Banned
dick strike a pose.
ib0NwRzOXkixju.gif

FLascIK.jpg

oh my god can we please move on we can talk about natalia all we want when she releases new music

um

holy shit????

Who is this :3?

---

Janelle Monae is God. She is doing exactly what I expect all artist to do. I love her BLACK excellence style and representing that all throughout her music, fashion and influence. Ugh I just love her!!!!!

Mau ®

My listing of Marina's FROOT.

BOP
Happy
Blue

CUTE
Froot
Solitaire
Savages

MEH
I'm a Ruin
Forget
Gold
Can't Pin Me Down
Immortal
Better than that

Not as revolting as I expected a Marina alberm to be tbh. But I don't think I'll listen to it again aside from the songs categorized as bops. It's an OK-ish album.

SaintZ

Hairy armpit enthusiast Ryn Weaver has unveiled the cover of her debut album "The Fool". It is coming on June 16th:

cover170x170.jpeg

Tracklist:

01. Runaway
02. OctaHate
03. Pierre
04. Stay Low
05. Sail On
06. The Fool
07. Promises
08. Free
09. Traveling Song
10. Here Is Home
11. New Constellations

Perched. The Promises EP was great. A shame we didn't get a new song with the preorder tho :/

Aguila

#ICONIC
Mau ®;156291238 said:
My listing of Marina's FROOT.

BOP
Happy
Blue

CUTE
Froot
Solitaire
Savages

MEH
I'm a Ruin
Forget
Gold
Can't Pin Me Down
Immortal
Better than that

Not as revolting as I expected a Marina alberm to be tbh. But I don't think I'll listen to it again aside from the songs categorized as bops. It's an OK-ish album.

Your MEH songs are all my BOPS. Mess.

And Happy is sooooo boring. Not even close to a bop.

Mau ®

Your MEH songs are all my BOPS. Mess.

And Happy is sooooo boring. Not even close to a bop.

nnn

Like I said, her style just ain't for me. Nonetheless I did wanted to be open minded and listen to it entirely. And as you may notice I didn't list any song as TRASH.

Mau ®;156298813 said:
nnn

Like I said, her style just ain't for me. Nonetheless I did wanted to be open minded and listen to it entirely. And as you may notice I didn't list any song as TRASH.
I'm proud tbh
your list is mostly ok although I do disagree with a few of your mehs
Gold could be lower tho t b h

Frodo

Seriously, though. That was the most stupid way to end a career.

I still can't handle whhhhhyyyyyyyyy on earth she got so upset about a guy wearing a suit. Mess.

Floridian

Seriously, though. That was the most stupid way to end a career.

I still can't handle whhhhhyyyyyyyyy on earth she got so upset about a guy wearing a suit. Mess.

X factor gone, Label gone, any respect she had gone, her pre-career gone. Now all we need is the talk about her to be gone.

rnKn1Fz.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Screaming a tad. What a mess. I still think it was planned but she probably went totally over board on what the producers told her to do.

Also interestingly the Rhat stanning yesterday made me go listen to her on Spotify and I was 👀 when I noticed that We Found Love isn't in the top 10 most popular tracks. Where Have You Been is though.

Floridian

Screaming a tad. What a mess. I still think it was planned but she probably went totally over board on what the producers told her to do.

Also interestingly the Rhat stanning yesterday made me go listen to her on Spotify and I was 👀 when I noticed that We Found Love isn't in the top 10 most popular tracks. Where Have You Been is though.

Because Where Have You Been is 10x the better song.
j8lmWGW.gif

Vazra

Budget cut from X-Factor NZ wont get more seasons after this one and maybe no more singing competitions for a while.
iy9aOtZZbSdKl.gif

This mess keeps on going

Mau ®

Also interestingly the Rhat stanning yesterday made me go listen to her on Spotify and I was �� when I noticed that We Found Love isn't in the top 10 most popular tracks. Where Have You Been is though.

Don't be fooled by Spotify's top 10 tracks. We Found Love has 176M streams vs. WHYB's 78M.

It's clear which track has the impacT.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Im actually quite surprised that shes been dropped so quickly

Floridian

Im actually quite surprised that shes been dropped so quickly

I'm not. Her disgusting comments were unnecessary & over the line, and she clearly wasn't fit to be mentoring anyone. I'm glad they didn't stick her around for "ratings" and quick "kiis". Maybe she'll learn a lesson about respect.

Vazra

I'm not. Her disgusting comments were unnecessary & over the line, and she clearly wasn't fit to be mentoring anyone. I'm glad they didn't stick her around for "ratings" and quick "kiis". Maybe she'll learn a lesson about respect.

Im sure she will learn respect flipping burgers on McDonalds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom