• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I'm not. Her disgusting comments were unnecessary & over the line, and she clearly wasn't fit to be mentoring anyone. I'm glad they didn't stick her around for "ratings" and quick "kiis". Maybe she'll learn a lesson about respect.

oh im not surprised she got fired from x factor, just that her label dropped her

Floridian

Im sure she will learn respect flipping burgers on McDonalds.

Inb4 she goes on a rant on her coworkers claiming they're dopplegangers for flipping the same burgers as her.

iy9aOtZZbSdKl.gif

oh im not surprised she got fired from x factor, just that her label dropped her
Meh, I don't think she was quite too active anyway. They didn't lose anyone really important. Besides they don't need that kind of backlash tarnishing their label.

Mau ®

It wouldn't make sense to drop her from her record label. Labels are home to pretty disgusting artists and they're not dropped because of that.

Now, if her sales were to plummet dramatically, that would be another story.

Floridian

Mau ®;156311512 said:
It wouldn't make sense to drop her from her record label. Labels are home to pretty disgusting artists and they're not dropped because of that.

Now, if her sales were to plummet dramatically, that would be another story.

She wasn't selling much to begin with.

Vazduh

I'll give you
Head
Till you're burning up
Head
Till you get enough
Head
Till your love is red
Head
Love you till you're dead

nsqTxbJ.gif

Wait!!! Natalia still shows on Interscope page...

So it was only removed Cherrytree?

Martin Kierszenbaum was a good friend of Natalia's so I gotta say I'm a bit surprised. Just checked his Twitter and there's no mention of the scandal... yet.

Phreaker

So jelly, Piece by Piece is one the best albums released this year imho

dQxfBTX.gif

I agree, it's so great! Special guests are Pentatonix and Eric Hutchinson (hew?)

Now I have to decide if I am getting Madonna Rebel Heart Tour tickets, they go on pre-sale tomorrow. hmmmm

iFKPkUhSJ0J3b.png

Floridian

I need Rih's fivehead to release this tonight atleast

Breathe out, Breathe in
American Oxygen, Woe-OH

Young boy, hustlin'
Tryna get the wheels in motion
Breathe in, this feeling
American, American oxygen

diaphragmatic-breathing-360-o.gif

B-Dex

I need Rih's fivehead to release this tonight atleast

Breath out, Breath in
American Oxygen, Woe-OH

Young boy, hustlin'
Tryna get the wheels in motion
Breathe in, this feeling
American, American oxygen

diaphragmatic-breathing-360-o.gif

Not the Rhat copying Kellegend with a song about breathing. What has this industry become.

iy9aOtZZbSdKl.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Not the Rhat copying Kellegend with a song about breathing. What has this industry become.

iy9aOtZZbSdKl.gif

No respect for artistic integrity.I am embarrassed to be sitting here in your presence having to even dignify you with an answer of my opinion.

Floridian

If people are expecting an unapologetic with R8, they're gonna be disappointed. Just like Kendrick's TPAB, it's not GKMC. Nope, you're not going to be popping your "pussy" or "bussy" or whatever u want to call it, you're going to respect Rihanna's new artistic integrity.

Vazduh

I'm so ready for R8 and at this point I don't even care whether it's smooth jazz or polka, just DROP IT ALREADY RHENNA!

ftf3ia-jpg.gif

3phemeral

I just saw the RuPaul thread and man, 7 seasons? I saw seasons 1-4, I think, but kind of got turned off by the cast. I got hooked because of iconic personalities like Jujubee and talent like Raj. Is there anyone in the later seasons as iconic?

Floridian

Speaking of FROOT:

httdMMy.png

Barack-Obama-Saying-It-is-Law.gif

but waiT @ this mixed review it got.

Grand statements about humanity in “Savages” and “Immortal” fall flat, and moments like the three-syllable “di-a-mond” in “Solitaire” mistake quirk for personality. But a few slices of FROOT are exactly ripe enough.

iy9aOtZZbSdKl.gif

rhandino

Banned
I'm not here for it tbh. It's tonally completely dissonant to what is happening on screen, and not in a clever "Nightcrawler" way - it's just weird.
Was so perfect, like a slap in the face. I JUST loved how the song gets more upbeat as shit goes down And the final shot... was a beutiful mess.

Its better than the ending song of FFXIII kii

I need to play Lightning Returns, XIII series is one of my not so guilty pleasures

Was so perfect, like a slap in the face. I JUST loved how the song gets more upbeat as shit goes down And the final shot... was a beutiful mess.

Its better than the ending song of FFXIII kii

I need to play Lightning Returns, XIII series is one of my not so guilty pleasures
It's queued up for me next
after I finish this Lightning DLC for XIII-2. I love ha ;_;
But idk if I should hold off on it because I'm going to be playing Type 0 + XV demo soon and I don't want to burn out on FF
hmmmmm
I might give FROOT a spin.

The track Froot is really good. Excellent actually.
Yas get into SOTY 2014!

Phreaker

Well, if it's not too expensive, why not? Madead always delivers live. Congrats on the tickets for Kelly's show, btw :)

Well, Madead is not even coming to my state (or most states for that matter).
tiJdxY9.png
So, I'd have to plan a trip (back home to L.A.) around it. It's not that I don't want to see her, just not sure if I want to go to CA at the end of October for it.

Kellegend on the other hand will be preforming just down the road, so I'm there! Thanks sis :*

Vazduh

I would rather have my work not be on there at all than for it to be associated with the color red.

iy9aOtZZbSdKl.gif

As much as I'm disappointed with Verbalicious' behavior on The X Factor, there's no denying that Trouble was a genuinely good record.

Well, Madead is not even coming to my state (or most states for that matter).
tiJdxY9.png
So, I'd have to plan a trip (back home to L.A.) around it. It's not that I don't want to see her, just not sure if I want to go to CA at the end of October for it.

Kellegend on the other hand will be preforming just down the road, so I'm there! Thanks sis :*

Eek, sounds like a bit too much hassle, so I understand the hesitation. Well, you're definitely seeing one kween live, so that's good :)

Christina is slaying!

1374218_10152378081992824_8212551912529342001_n.jpg

Yas

qTy8G5n.gif

rhandino

Banned
It's queued up for me next
after I finish this Lightning DLC for XIII-2. I love ha ;_;
But idk if I should hold off on it because I'm going to be playing Type 0 + XV demo soon and I don't want to burn out on FF
hmmmmm
I downloaded VIII and IX the other day but I need to finish Xillia 2 and Skyrim to tackle them, I need more free time T-T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom