• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
This reporting business is very ATRL. 👀
tumblr_m41aygNfBB1r15uyio2_r4_250.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I would like to take this moment and confirm that Becky G is a pop genius competing with Camila for the future Queen of Pop title, here are the facts:

lets start with her Magnum opus Shower this creative, fun, and ORIGINAL piece of music is able to transcend genres and cleanse the damaged. Even Rhii U stans who are beyond saving can not escape the magnificence this sweet jingle captivates.

She is Hispanic and therefore ignored right now due to racist america top 40 but these struggles just elevate her artistic integrity because she wont compromise her image, a Madonna tea

and just this month she once again saved pop music from the long logs Rhat shat out in a desperate attempt for a hit. Lovin' So Hard is already better than R8 and all of those 60s rated albums Rhat has released.
It takes a true genius like Becky G to capture Dr. Luke's attention and have him save his best material for her despite working with pop icons like Katy Perry, Kesha, and Nicki Minaj

bow, Rebbeca Marie Gomez is here

tumblr_nhgjvkJnEx1qc3ni5o1_500.gif

rhandino

Banned
It takes a true genius like Becky G to capture Dr. Luke's attention and have him save his best material for her despite working with pop icons like Katy Perry, Kesha, and Nicki Minaj

A very fancy way to say that she received the scraps and rihjects of these three...

tumblr_nhgjvkJnEx1qc3ni5o1_500.gif

Slay a bit, I guess.

Floridian

?

What exactly is she dominating? Even Ellie Goulding is more relevant than her atm, and she isn't even a big pop girl.

Clearly this OT. Even with all the forced & tired Rita/Natalia/5th Harmony discussion. The amount of hate PopGaf has for Rih is pretty hilarious, but I'm sure everyone here will be buying R8 when the time comes. So the dedicated can stay being pressed over Rih while she's out in Hawaii not caring about her chart performance.
j8lmWGW.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Clearly this OT. Even with all the forced & tired Rita/Natalia/5th Harmony dicussion. The amount of hate PopGaf has for Rih is pretty hilarious, but I'm sure everyone here will be buying R8 when the time comes. So the dedicated can stay being pressed over Rih while she's out in Hawaii not caring about her chart performance.
j8lmWGW.gif

Im a broke bitch but my coins are safe for Ciara.

The Flop

Banned
Clearly this OT. Even with all the forced & tired Rita/Natalia/5th Harmony discussion. The amount of hate PopGaf has for Rih is pretty hilarious, but I'm sure everyone here will be buying R8 when the time comes. So the dedicated can stay being pressed over Rih while she's out in Hawaii not caring about her chart performance.
j8lmWGW.gif

Your fav is just having her ArtPop era.

Her Tidal era will be remembered like ArTpop.

Don't drag the new queens into this.

Move your body to me
Gimme that, gimme that special treat
When we're making love
I wanna feel the heat

You say you wanna dance
Well here's your chance
If you wanna groove
You gotta let your body move.
And If you wanna do it
There's nothing to it
Let me see you move it, move it.
Oh la la la la
Get up, get up, get up
So that you can get down.
Come on, come on, come on, come on
You gotta feel it
Shake it, shake it, shake it
Until you can't take it
Show me, show me, show me you can
Move your body

These sounds fall into my mind

Take me down, fill me up
Give me ecstasy, not enough
I am what you need, do it with me
In this world of hate, i can fill you up
I can clear the rain, I can be your dream
Baby, share it with me, I can make you scream
Baby, baby, baby..
I can be your dream

Come into my planet soul...

Tell me that you want me
Tell me that you need me
Tell me that want me
Tell me that you love me

I'll be your dream you be my fantasy
I'll be your dream you be my fantasy
I'll be your dream
I'll be your dream

I'll take you up to the highest heights
Let's spread our wings and fly away
Surround you with love that's pure delight
Release your spirits, set you free

Come and feel my energy
Let's be as one in soul and mind
I'll fill your world with ecstasy
Touch all your dreams deep down inside

Let me be your fantasy

Like the bird in the sky
Love has got me flying in
And the stars in the night
Beautiful

Just a touch of love

What is it that can make a lost soul found?
Love
And what is it that can make the coldest day seem warm?
Love
And what is it that can bring a smile through to strangers?
Love love love love

I believe in the power of love (I believe)
I believe in the power of love (I believe)
I believe in the power of love
Let them call me nave
But I still believe

It's 12 past midnight, don't close your eyes
Your soul's half alive, and I'll be by your side
I've come to take you there, show you how to care
Just be aware, that you'll have to share

I want your love, I want it tonight
I'm taking your heart, so don't you fight
I'll be your answer, I'll be your wish
I'll be your fantasy, your favorite dish

From the back to the middle and around again
I'm gonna be there til the end
100% Pure love

It`s just a sweet
It`s just a sweet
It`s just a sweet
It`s just a sweet
It`s just a sweet
It`s just a sweet
It`s just a sweet
It`s just a sweet
It`s just a sweet
It`s just a sweet
It`s just a sweet
It`s just a sweet
It`s just a sweet
It`s just a
It`s just a

Sweet, sweet fantasy
Sweet, sweet fantasy
Sweet
Sweet
Sweet
Sweet, sweet
It`s just a
It`s just a
Sweet, sweet fantasy
Sweet, sweet fantasy
It`s just a sweet, sweet
It`s just a sweet
It`s just a sweet, sweet
It`s just a sweet, sweet
It`s just a sweet, sweet
It`s just a sweet
It`s just a sweet, sweet
It`s just a sweet

It`s just a sweet
It`s just a sweet
It`s just a sweet, sweet
It`s just a sweet
It`s just a sweet
It`s just a sweet, sweet
It`s just a sweet
It`s just a sweet, sweet

ibsDeoWj6U9Nbj.gif

Floridian

Let me know when American Flopogen passes "worth it" Sis...

tumblr_nnbz62oKX81qk7scno1_r1_500.gif

"Worth it" is pretty basic and reductive compared to Dark Horse & Talk Dirty. If the GP overall prefers that to AO2 then that says more about them then the actual song. And again, all this cherry picking with choosing AO2 out of her singles when everyone knows that song was doomed from the start being a TIDAL exclusive, but as long as it helps you out then lol.

Aguila

#ICONIC
She's dominating the hew in your avatar for one.

And she's serving qualité. Not a surprise the GP isn't taking to it.

okay? But I was talking about Ellie...

And you just passively admitted that she is not dominating in your second sentence. Are you drunk again?

Clearly this OT. Even with all the forced & tired Rita/Natalia/5th Harmony dicussion. The amount of hate PopGaf has for Rih is pretty hilarious, but I'm sure everyone here will be buying R8 when the time comes. So the dedicated can stay being pressed over Rih while she's out in Hawaii not caring about her chart performance.
j8lmWGW.gif

The hate is for her music because its shit and the hate extends to her because, as you just pointed out, she's a lazy flop.
j8lmWGW.gif

Your post history tbh

Well, at least she's dominating something. Poor it.

The Flop

Banned
"Worth it" is pretty basic and reductive compared to Dark Horse & Talk Dirty. If the GP overall prefers that to AO2 then that says more about them then the actual song. And again, all this cherry picking with choosing AO2 out of her singles when everyone knows that song was doomed from the start being a TIDAL exclusive, but as long as it helps you out then lol.
tumblr_nnca23MpmV1ql5yr7o2_500.gif

It's been on spotify and iTunes for a biT now... so....? Tidal exclusive hew?

I agrih "worth it" is not Fifth Harmony's besT, but it's their best radio/billboard ranking yet. Top 30.... when will the next girl group get there. They are on the rise, and they are pushing for it... so I support them.

I love Rih. But her new era is messy af. I blame Jay and Bey. I need my ratchet Rhat music to use, and so far I haven't bought anything off of R8 on Itunes... a first, considering 3 songs have been released.

:( Poor ha.

The Flop

Banned

I agrih "worth it" is not Fifth Harmony's besT, but it's their best radio/billboard ranking yet. Top 30.... when will the next girl group get there. They are on the rise, and they are pushing for it... so I support them.

I love Rih. But her new era is messy af. I blame Jay and Bey. I need my ratchet Rhat music to use, and so far I haven't bought anything off of R8 on Itunes... a first, considering 3 songs have been released.

Also... TIDAL or not she got 40+ Radio adds this week and it's only 151 on iTunes... so... AO2 is more like carbon monoxide. The G.U.Y. of her Artpop era tbqfh.

Floridian

The hate is for her music because its shit and the hate extends to her because, as you just pointed out, she's a lazy flop.
j8lmWGW.gif
She's not lazy when she's been been churning out well liked albums yearly, along with her work in fashion & movie roles. She's in 10 years of her career where she's comfortable in doing whatever she wants.

Her career isn't a flop based off of one bad song performance. I know the dedicated were the quickest to say "her career is over" because of some hot 100 position, but let's try and wait until the album is actually out first to declare her a "flop" if the performance is bad.

It's her messiest indeed, but maybe some senses will come back in time for R9. Who knows. And i'll give 5H some props as to them being the "it" girl group as of now.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
oh wow its true the anthem of 2015 Worth It is above all Rhii U's trash even Taylor's 3rd single from an already 4 platinum album is above them

poor boats

Aguila

#ICONIC
She's not lazy when she's been been churning out well liked albums yearly, along with her work in fashion & movie roles. She's in 10 years of her career where she's comfortable in doing whatever she wants.

Her career isn't a flop based off of one bad song performance. I know the dedicated were the quickest to say "her career is over" because of some hot 100 position, but let's try and wait until the album is actually out first to declare her a "flop" if the performance is bad.

Comfort can lead to laziness and that's exactly what happened to Rhat this era.

She probably thought, "o I'm such a bad bitch now, I could probably release anything and my boats will suck it up and get me to the top with my #realmusic and I'll be critically acclaimed" but NOPE. Clearly few people are here for ha #realmusic and her label likely realized this, thus why we still don't have an album release date or album name THREE SINGLES in.

Maybe she'll learn from Taylor and Katy that you always have to go into your eras, no matter how big you are, with hard-hitting singles and concentrated + coordinated promo else you end up like the tragedy named Gags.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Comfort can lead to laziness and that's exactly what happened to Rhat this era.

She probably thought, "o I'm such a bad bitch now, I could probably release anything and my boats will suck it up and get me to the top with my #realmusic and I'll be critically acclaimed" but NOPE. Clearly few people are here for ha #realmusic and her label likely realized this, thus why we still don't have an album release date or album name THREE SINGLES in.

Maybe she'll learn from Taylor and Katy that you always have to go into your eras, no matter how big you are, with hard-hitting singles and concentrated + coordinated promo else you end up like the tragedy named Gags.

Let ha know.
568c64d864.gif

Also she has been going lazy from era to era. Look the decline.
109133a9c3.png

rhandino

Banned

Maybe I am wrong but why are you all so steam pressed and bothered by American Bromine when her other single (#BBHMM) not only debuted higher but also moved to the Top 20 even after the debut of American Chlorine and also the fact that 45S was not a flop in any sense...

I mean, we all saw coming the floppage of that messy third song and yet I am still baffled that they decided to latch on it instead of wait and keep promoting #BBHMM...

Speaking of #BBHMM, that song still slay me...

EDITED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom