• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Then stop acting CONCERNED?????

There is nothing strange about it. They released a video of the cover with no audio and removed any mention of the cover from social sites. Which most likely means a clip with audio is coming.

There is no conspiracy theories. No shady activities.

She gonna flop anyways. Iggy Azalea as a collab in 2015? LOL

Floridian

Then stop acting CONCERNED?????

There is nothing strange about it. They released a video of the cover with no audio and removed any mention of the cover from social sites. Which most likely means a clip with audio is coming.

There is no conspiracy theories. No shady activities.

Alright breh, no need in getting so worked over our speculation. No one is coming up with any theories or anything.

Are you ok?

Alright breh, no need in getting so worked over our speculation. No one is coming up with any theories or anything.

The Boat posted false tea and I was correcting it before the attempts to shade. He failed to mention that actually just the mentions of the cover was removed not the single entirely. Can we not

Vazra

What did Xenoblade ever do to you?????

If I could tell you...
2bd537f326.gif

That was ha ex-bf fav game.

Kevyt

Omg I stumbled upon a video of Cher's farewell tour and I was amazed by it. What a performance!! There were also snall clips of old songs she performed when she was younger along with her ex-husband Sonny. They're really good, I can't stop listening to Baby Don't Go and many others. It's got a great 60's and 70's feel to it.

I didn't know much about cher and her music other than Believe. So this week it was about listening your her incredibly many hit songs.

What's crazy is that I had heard all of those before but didn't know it was cher. I always assumed her style was disco.

Amazing duo with Sonny! What an amazing woman!

As much as I love today's singers and performers (like Gaga and Katy Perry) I don't think anyone comes close to Cher (except maybe Shania Twain).

She's not a queen, she's a legend.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
You know I never actually thought that people liked cher because shes good, just thought that she was liked because she came up at the right time and embraced the right group
May have to check some of her stuff

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Omg I stumbled upon a video of Cher's farewell tour and I was amazed by it. What a performance!! There were also snall clips of old songs she performed when she was younger along with her ex-husband Sonny. They're really good, I can't stop listening to Baby Don't Go and many others. It's got a great 60's and 70's feel to it.
Wow. Have we really reached a time where we have to qualify Sonny Bono as Cher's ex-husband?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I get that lots of female artists have had kids, and I truly respect the fact that they take a break then come back with some hot fire
But LORD PLEASE stop putting your baby on a track. I am so damn tired of hearing crying or giggling in fucking songs, its the musical equivalent of flooding your facebook of pictures of them that nobody cares about

Frodo

I get that lots of female artists have had kids, and I truly respect the fact that they take a break then come back with some hot fire
But LORD PLEASE stop putting your baby on a track. I am so damn tired of hearing crying or giggling in fucking songs, its the musical equivalent of flooding your facebook of pictures of them that nobody cares about

Tell them!

Phreaker

I didn't know much about cher and her music other than Believe. So this week it was about listening your her incredibly many hit songs.

What's crazy is that I had heard all of those before but didn't know it was cher. I always assumed her style was disco.

As much as I love today's singers and performers (like Gaga and Katy Perry) I don't think anyone comes close to Cher (except maybe Shania Twain).

Let them know! She's an amazing woman, performer, and actress and she's been doing it [f o r e v e r]. I hope her last tour, Dressed To Kill, comes out on video. I love this part where she talks about the "follow this bitches" comment from the Farewell Tour: https://youtu.be/CfiUwj79Kzo?t=8m50s

ihoPt7aX5q5DA.jpg

Meowster

I've always thought Cher was a better actress than a singer tbh. Not to diminish her musical career but she has truly shined in almost all of her roles.

The Flop

Banned
I would just like to mention that my favs and the new queens are number 12 on iTunes w/o a discount and are climbing up radio too. So yall can stop saying fifth hew?

Now if this chic-fil-a drive through line would hurry up!

Vazra

I would just like to mention that my favs and the new queens are number 12 on iTunes w/o a discount and are climbing up radio too. So yall can stop saying fifth hew?

Now if this chic-fil-a drive through line would hurry up!

It's ok. We still have Filth Harmony or Filth Harmonot.

Frodo

It's funny because even with the avatar, and even you mentioning "fifth", which I read "filth", I was like "who the hell is she talking about?"

hyRJz5m.gif

Kevyt

You know I never actually thought that people liked cher because shes good, just thought that she was liked because she came up at the right time and embraced the right group
May have to check some of her stuff

Yeah that's exactly what I thought too. Yet apparently she was very popular and had a large following in the late 60's and 70's before she became the diva many love.

Wow. Have we really reached a time where we have to qualify Sonny Bono as Cher's ex-husband?

Well, they did get divorced even though they still had a close relationship. Also, Sonny passed away, so yeah... It isn't far from the truth to refer to Sonny as Cher's ex-husband :p

I mean if done well it's cute.

Let them know! She's an amazing woman, performer, and actress and she's been doing it [f o r e v e r]. I hope her last tour, Dressed To Kill, comes out on video. I love this part where she talks about the "follow this bitches" comment from the Farewell Tour: https://youtu.be/CfiUwj79Kzo?t=8m50s

ihoPt7aX5q5DA.jpg

Yeah that's a really good one! I don't think D2K is her last tour though.

I've always thought Cher was a better actress than a singer tbh. Not to diminish her musical career but she has truly shined in almost all of her roles.

I was surprised to know that she was an actress, and a very good one. Again most of what of I knew about Cher was for her disco style songs like Believe. That was definitely a surprise. She was very funny in her television show with Sonny.

Vazra

This Ciara?

Didn't she perform with Missy Elliot?

That exact Ciara. You should check her discography on Spotify.

These albums are good.
Ciara
Fantasy Ride
The Evolution
Goodies

Ignore Basic Instinct and remember to buy her new album "Jackie" May 5th. XOXO

Do we ever mention Love Sex Magic here? Or is it frowned upon because of Justin?

It still slays me, and the video is great.

Ciara videos are most of the time great and filled with great choreo. As for Justin Timberlake I think people just trash him for 20/20 trash and not the previous albums.

I'm going to agree with all of. this. Cher (and Shania, actually) are two of my favorites of all time.

Cher can really reallllllly sing. I found a few videos of her singing "You Haven't Seen the Last of Me" live on tour, and holy smokes. She's brilliant live.

Shania, too. I've seen her live in Vegas. What a show, and what a vocal X_X And she's gorgeous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom