• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

3phemeral

Not feelin' it with Britney's Charli XCX vocal impersonation like she's drowning in a pixelated ocean.

2I8Z7f

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
hmmmmmm
I dont really like the chorus but I like everything else

edit; ok this is damn catchy
iZ4HxlgLm2kH4.gif

Frodo

HAHAHA! When it started I was sure it was Charli!

HAHAHA! Britney, please! Can we not?

Edit: as usual Iggy adding nothing to the song.
N8l5BQg.gif

But I can see it getting some play. It is not ground breaking or anything, but it is... uh.... all right, I suppose.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
oh my god
ooops I did it again peaked at #9 in the US?
what the hell?
I'm a salve 4 u #27
Me against the music #35
toxic #9
everytime #15

shameful
I know she was blacklisted for toxic but I didnt think there was a history of neglect

edit; this song will chart because of Britney
Iggy adds literally nothing to it, like everything else shes on, including her own stuff that isnt work and bounce

This is a solo single?

This song will chart because of Iggy.

The song is not Iggys. They only gave her full credit because she wrote on it. It will chart because of Britney and Britney alone. Fancy was her song

oh my god
what the hell?
I'm a salve 4 u #27
Me against the music #35
toxic #9
everytime #15

shameful
I know she was blacklisted for toxic but I didnt think there was a history of neglect

Iggy adds literally nothing to it, like everything else shes on, including her own stuff that isnt work and bounce

I'm surprised people didn't know this. But yeah it's because at the time selling albums were important and she did that. Nowadays selling singles is important

Frodo

oh my god
what the hell?
I'm a salve 4 u #27
Me against the music #35
toxic #9
everytime #15

shameful

Me Against the Music charted too high...

Toxic deserved to be #1, though. So did Oop I Did it Again.

royalan

The song is not Iggys. They only gave her full credit because she wrote on it. It will chart because of Britney and Britney alone. Fancy was her song

When was the last time a solo Britney song charted again?

Iggy is the most relevant thing about this. Y'all can hate, but if this booty juice (not from concentrate) of a track charts at all it'll be because of her.

I think her stans will eat it up because it's Britney. And since they were subjected to that mixtape Britney Jean anything is good at this point.

If it came from anyone else people would say it sucks ass.

Matt_

Work Bitch got to number 12
thats her last proper single so Im not sure what your point is
and before that the FF era had three solo top 10s

Xtina on the other hand hasnt had a top twenty single of her own since 2008

edit; WAIT perfume got a video?
they snuck that by me

Matt_

That's cute.

you are so damn pressed
12 is higher than every iggy song other than Fancy and Black widow
you can keep acting like its shit but the entire era was just promo for her residency with virtually no marketing behind it and no tv performances or interviews, and yet it's still a higher peak than every single your banshee of a fave has put out, aside from 2, since 2002

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
When was the last time a solo Britney song charted again?

Iggy is the most relevant thing about this. Y'all can hate, but if this booty juice (not from concentrate) of a track charts at all it'll be because of her.

Beg For It went to 16 on BB 200 and Trouble struggling at 64. She doesn't have much power as you would like to say she does. Iggy is fading.

royalan

you are so damn pressed
12 is higher than every iggy song other than Fancy and Black widow
you can keep acting like its shit but the entire era was just promo for her residency with virtually no marketing behind it and no tv performances or interviews, and yet it's still a higher peak than every single your banshee of a fave has put out, aside from 2, since 2002

So that's two? Two Iggy songs that will have charted higher than this Fergie pee stain of a song?

Thanks for clarifying.

Matt_

So that's two? Two Iggy songs that'll chart higher than this Fergie pee stain of a song?

Thanks for clarifying.

You need to remove your head from iggy's rectum because clearly the lack of oxygen is effecting your cognitive processes.

royalan

You need to remove your head from iggy's rectum because clearly the lack of oxygen is effecting your cognitive processes.

I've made you so mad. I'm so very sorry.

Please, tell me more about how this song is going to be a massive hit.

I'm listening.

iy4UG5fxhIKFp.gif

Frodo

Watch Madonna and Ciara (and possibly Leona) having the best POP alberns of 2015.

Who would have thought?

This year has been a complete mess, tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom