• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frodo

NDSODBDODBSKSNSKAJDDBSJ

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS BITCH DANCE

YkMoK7M.gif

Is that.............. Britney.........? moving her..............

legs?

*_______*

MY FAVES ARW COMING IN 3 DAYS 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yeah and I know I shouldn't kiss and tell
About the way you do my body babe
Yeah and I know I shouldn't kiss and tell
About the way you do my body babe
But I just gotta tell somebody
How you do it, how you do it to me
About the way you work my body
How you work it, how you work it for me
But I just gotta tell somebody
How you do it, how you do it to me
About the way you work my body
About the way you work my body babe

iZ4HxlgLm2kH4.gif

Kevyt

I'm going to agree with all of. this. Cher (and Shania, actually) are two of my favorites of all time.

Cher can really reallllllly sing. I found a few videos of her singing "You Haven't Seen the Last of Me" live on tour, and holy smokes. She's brilliant live.

Shania, too. I've seen her live in Vegas. What a show, and what a vocal X_X And she's gorgeous.

Yes I love Shania Twain! Her performances are equally amazing. Even when she lip synced, she did it very well. She's the main reason why I like some country music, and got into country (some) music.

She's short, but has a very potent voice. When did you see her?

... Cher is amazing, but that really needs to be a legendary voodoo mask in Diablo III.

you play diablo iii?

-------------------------

And speaking of country music... here's some country for y'all:

Giddy on up!!!

Yes I love Shania Twain! Her performances are equally amazing. Even when she lip synced, she did it very well. She's the main reason why I like some country music, and got into country (some) music.

She's short, but has a very potent voice. When did you see her?

you play diablo iii?

-------------------------

And speaking of country music... here's some country for y'all:

Giddy on up!!!

I am a huuuuuuge country music fan LOLL which might be dangerous to admit sometimes. I know it's pretty polarizing..

I saw shania twain last February in vegas :) it was probably one of the best shows of my life. Towards the end of it I was literally in tears hahahaha. She sang all of her hits and all of my favorites. And she rode horses on stage. Help :')

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

Floridian

11 "singers" who can't sing apparently according to a VH1 blogger

List:
1. Selena Gomez - No surprise
2. Britney Spears - No surpirse
3. Chris Brown - Ehh he's something live?
4. Lana Del Rey - Shocker?
5. Rihanna - Lol ok
6. Taio Cruz - Never heard him live so idk
7. Katy Perry - Well she's working on it but, no surprise I guess
8. Jason Derulo - Never heard him live so idk
9. Cassie - Love her but no surprise
10. Ashlee Simpson - Who? Idk her
11. Avril Lavigne - Never heard her live, but she doesn't sound vocally powerful anyway.

The List is missing a few imo, especially with popular artists who sound worse than a few of them live, like Taylor Swift & Charli XCX.

that just reminded me of the really bad Selena performances during the Stars Dance era. Yikes. Like if she can't sing live she shouldn't have tried tbh

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Using the wost ever lana performance as proof she cant sing is a bit shit, she is capable of, and has done, so much better

But honestly I can't argue with that list much

as for rih she can sing when she puts the effort into it but more often than not she half asses her live performance
her more recent stuff is much more catered to her voice (something I noticed for Katy Perry too when I watched her tour, her voice on the Prism stuff was leaps and bounds ahead of what she could do for her older stuff)

I'm surprised they omitted Kesha

SaintZ

11 "singers" who can't sing apparently according to a VH1 blogger

List:
1. Selena Gomez - No surprise
2. Britney Spears - No surpirse
3. Chris Brown - Ehh he's something live?
4. Lana Del Rey - Shocker?
5. Rihanna - Lol ok
6. Taio Cruz - Never heard him live so idk
7. Katy Perry - Well she's working on it but, no surprise I guess
8. Jason Derulo - Never heard him live so idk
9. Cassie - Love her but no surprise
10. Ashlee Simpson - Who? Idk her
11. Avril Lavigne - Never heard her live, but she doesn't sound vocally powerful anyway.

The List is missing a few imo, especially with popular artists who sound worse than a few of them live, like Taylor Swift & Charli XCX.
Good fucking bye. Avril does not belong to this list.

The Alice and Wish You Were Here performances alone >>>>>>>>>>>>

And as Matt points out, Lana has gotten a lot better.

I'm not surprised that Floridian doesn't know who Ashlee Simpson is. She needs to make a comeback. Get into Boyfriend tbh.

royalan

I would say that

Chris Brown
Katy Perry
Avril Lavigne

Can actually sing. Especially
Avril
with her earlier albums. They just tend not to care live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom