• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
x49CXYp.jpg

This is gonna be so much fun ;_;

Frodo

I'd would like to officially announce that from now on I'm staning for the beautiful and super talented, winner of the iTunes Album of the year 2012, English singer Lianne La Havas.

dpaWmoL.jpg

Her new album 'Blood' is out 31 July. Pre-order now and get 'Unstoppable' instantly: http://www.smarturl.it/LLHblood

I've ignored her for long enough, I now see her light and repent my sins.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'd would like to officially announce that from now on I'm staning for the beautiful and super talented, winner of the iTunes Album of the year 2012, English singer Lianne La Havas.

dpaWmoL.jpg

Her new album 'Blood' is out 31 July. Pre-order now and get 'Unstoppable' instantly: http://www.smarturl.it/LLHblood

I've ignored her for long enough, I now see her light and repent my sins.

Leona and Moi talked about her before and we were praising her. She is a great singer.

Frodo

Leona and Moi talked about her before and we were praising her. She is a great singer.

She is! And her voice is versatile enough to go great on soul and jazz ballads and yet it has enough power to rock some shout-out pop if she wanted to. I've been listening to Is Your Love Long Enough for the last week and now I'm super perched for the new album. Unstoppable (which I've first heard here when you posted it a few days ago) is a great song. If the rest of the album mimics the same greatness it will be unmissable.

3phemeral

!!!

My brother was listening to Stonemilker and then Black Lake

It's happening T_T

I love Stonemilker and Black Lake. Unfortunately, that was all I could hear before she decided to cut off streaming services. The other songs will have to wait until I finish the rest of her disco.

rhandino

Banned
I love Stonemilker and Black Lake. Unfortunately, that was all I could hear before she decided to cut off streaming services. The other songs will have to wait until I finish the rest of her disco.

Sis, did you read about her reasoning?

BJORK ON KEEPING "VULNICURA" OFF SPOTIFY: "IT'S ABOUT RESPECT, YOU KNOW?"

ZJkAbRh.gif

I guess that, just like Swift, she can afford to do this because her fanbase is so loyal and she is right in some of the things she said but DAMN if it didn't sting a bit =/

At least she didn't rihtire the rest of her catalog from the service like that other hew.

3phemeral

Sis, did you read about her reasoning?

BJORK ON KEEPING "VULNICURA" OFF SPOTIFY: "IT'S ABOUT RESPECT, YOU KNOW?"

ZJkAbRh.gif

I guess that, just like Swift, she can afford to do this because her fanbase is so loyal and she is right in some of the things she said but DAMN if it didn't sting a bit =/

I can understand her somewhat given the effort she puts into her album as a body of work and not a singles-driven artist; as an artist, you want your work to be experienced at its full conception and to be compensated fairly. That said, I don't think she really thought about this through nor understand the way the business works considering I pay for an all-access subscription and nothing is being offered free. She didn't just pull it from Spotify's free streaming service, she pulled it from all paid ones too. So I'm a little miffed about that, to be honest.

At least she didn't rihtire the rest of her catalog from the service like that other hew.
Thanks heavens for that, because I'm getting my life to a lot of her tracks. I suppose once I'm done and I enjoy a majority of everything she selects as an album track, she may have snagged me and forced me to buy Vulnicura.

rhandino

Banned
I can understand her somewhat given the effort she puts into her album as a body of work and not a singles-driven artist; as an artist, you want your work to be experienced at its full conception and to be compensated fairly. That said, I don't think she really thought about this through nor understand the way the business works considering I pay for an all-access subscription and nothing is being offered free. She didn't just pull it from Spotify's free streaming service, she pulled it from all paid ones too. So I'm a little miffed about that, to be honest.
sigh...

I liked her idea of releasing her music first on iTunes/physical and later put it on Spotify and other streaming services ala Netflix with movies but I know a lot of people will get mad about that too.

All this situation is kind of funny and sad at the same time: The public demand all this highly produced content (music/videos/promo/tours/etc...) yet they are no willing to pay more coin for it.

L971ddH.png

She need to chill

Oh Azealia...

H6Vjj7

She is not wrong kii

rhandino

Banned
What in fuck!?

34bJOWd.gif

And in other shocking news it seems that the Broken Spearit has deleted all Pretty Girls things off Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.

6BkI2GB.gif

And one from the Hive was telling him to hurry up. People should learn when to stop the stan shit and care about the life of the individuals. I hope Rih stays safe and nothing happens.
Damn what the fuck? I hope she stays safe, some people are fucking disgusting.
What in fuck!?

34bJOWd.gif

And in other shocking news it seems that the Broken Spearit has deleted all Pretty Girls things off Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.

6BkI2GB.gif
Wait... what? lmao

Then stop acting CONCERNED?????

There is nothing strange about it. They released a video of the cover with no audio and removed any mention of the cover from social sites. Which most likely means a clip with audio is coming.

There is no conspiracy theories. No shady activities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom