• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frodo

Don't even play like that tho

The performing in public struggle is REAL

Or have you all conveniently forgotten the traumatic PowerPoint presentations you had to do in high school?

Britney-spears-x-factor-scared.gif

that's me in front of a crowd tbh

Do you do power point presentations for a living, though?

Frodo

When asked if Drake was a good kisser during her Saturday Night Online Q&A Madonna responded:

"I kissed a girl and I liked it"

And then she answered another question: "What advice would you give your younger self knowing what you know now?"

She responded: "Don't kiss Drake!"

Source

Why does she look so good? *___________________*

She has no right!!!!

Slay, I guess.

Do you do power point presentations for a living, though?

Precisely.

Katheryn has been in the game and publicly performing for 7+ years. Stage fright shouldn't even be an issue at this stage. And if it is, she's in the wrong profession. I mean in addition to the whole unable to sing thing.

The Flop

Banned
Precisely.

Katheryn has been in the game and publicly performing for 7+ years. Stage fright shouldn't even be an issue at this stage. And if it is, she's in the wrong profession. I mean in addition to the whole unable to sing thing.

I mean she did the super bowl and all so a little concert in asia somewhere shouldn't rattle her nerves.

Frodo

OH MADOONNNAAAAA admitting Falling Free should have been a single!!!! (But she says it is not conventional enough)

Bitch, pleaaaaaase! Re-release it! It is never too late.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
What song lyrics are in the teleprompter. Somebody should have figured that out by now...

Unconditionally.

Oh no, did I get too close?
Oh, did I almost see what's really on the inside?
All your insecurities
All the dirty laundry
Never made me blink one time

Unconditional, unconditionally
I will love you unconditionally
There is no fear now
Let go and just be free
I will love you unconditionally

Don't even play like that tho

The performing in public struggle is REAL

Or have you all conveniently forgotten the traumatic PowerPoint presentations you had to do in high school?

that's me in front of a crowd tbh
I slayed them. I actually got banned from speaking during assemblies in High School because I dragged Madonna on stage and the High School Principal loved her. She even had a pic of herself on her desk that had been photoshopped to resemble one of Madonna's album covers.

Dragged her how?

condesending-oprah_zps209e94cd.gif
I was Editor in Chief of my school's magazine so I had to do promo slots during assembly. I thought a good way to get people involved in the magazine and want to either write for it or read it was to have a humorous assembly speech so that they actually paid attention rather than just sleeping. So during one of them I dragged Madonna by saying something related to age and irrelevancy. I don't remember it exactly. I also mentioned Lana Del Rey's SNL performance because she was a Hot Topic at the time and I spun around at one point.
Lana ha impact tbh

After that speech, the principal spoke to me after assembly saying that I should've "stuck to the script" and that she didn't like unscripted speeches on her stage. And then the Managing Editor of the magazine told me later that she'd told him that I was no longer allowed to speak LMAO.

After that assembly I got the magazine to it's largest issue ever. The moment I stopped being EIC it went down the drain and apparently now nobody reads it and it's ugly af. kii

Edit: I got my revenge tho cus in my final year my class chose to me to do one of the graduation speeches so I was allowed to speak again and I mentioned Madonna. I could feel ha seething
TtLRQs4.gif

The Flop

Banned
I was Editor in Chief of my school's magazine so I had to do promo slots during assembly. I thought a good way to get people involved in the magazine and want to either write for it or read it was to have a humorous assembly speech so that they actually paid attention rather than just sleeping. So during one of them I dragged Madonna by saying something related to age and irrelevancy. I don't remember it exactly. I also mentioned Lana Del Rey's SNL performance because she was a Hot Topic at the time and I spun around at one point.
Lana ha impact tbh

After that speech, the principal spoke to me after assembly saying that I should've "stuck to the script" and that she didn't like unscripted speeches on her stage. And then the Managing Editor of the magazine told me later that she'd told him that I was no longer allowed to speak LMAO.

After that assembly I got the magazine to it's largest issue ever. The moment I stopped being EIC it went down the drain and apparently now nobody reads it and it's ugly af. kii

Your Impact tbh. The Artpop era of that magazine. When will the new fresh meat achieve such acclaim.

Frodo

nNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Where is that gif that says "racist belting"

Too bad she can't belt kii

------

Also, you all need to let Ciara iN.

Get into Dance LIke We're Making Love, GAF. Such a slay.

Kiss and Tell and Give Me Love and One Woman Army are also great.

Your Impact tbh. The Artpop era of that magazine. When will the new fresh meat achieve such acclaim.
I don't think it even still runs anymore

OMG wait I googled it and apparently now it's a blog. Also they now cover stuff like Charlie Hebdo and The Pope's social policies. WTF
TtLRQs4.gif

rhandino

Banned
Lana ha impact tbh
From 0 to a "Mean Girls' mess.

You didn't lie kii

Floridian

Lana ha impact tbh

Edit: I got my revenge tho cus in my final year my class chose to me to do one of the graduation speeches so I was allowed to speak again and I mentioned Madonna. I could feel ha seething
TtLRQs4.gif

Bad boy era. I like it. It wasn't your fault that the school's main staff didn't have a sense of humor. The principal probably stans for MDNA anyway, so her ideas on how to appeal a young crowd weren't for the best.

Frodo

Apart from the time MDNA was being teased, I've never seen anyone stanning for it.

I'm a Madonna stan and I won't defend that rushed, half backed mess. Even though Addicted is gawd tier, although slightly generic. Falling Free and Love Spent deserve some love, but again, they also feel rushed and unfinished.

But biggest MDNA flaw is how poor it sounds. Sounds like it was mixed with a potato.

Floridian

Apart from the time MDNA was being teased, I've never seen anyone stanning for it.

I'm a Madonna stan and I won't defend that rushed, half backed mess. Even though Addicted is gawd tier, although slightly generic. Falling Free and Love Spent deserve some love, but again, they also feel rushed and unfinished.

But biggest MDNA flaw is how poor it sounds. Sounds like it was mixed with a potato.

There are no standouts on that album whatsoever. I don't even think I fully listened to all of the songs on it.

LIVIN' LA DOLCE VITA
LIFE COULDN'T GET MUCH SWEETER
DON'T YOU GIVE ME A REASON
THAT IT'S NOT THE RIGHT SEASON
BABE I LOVE YOU A LOT
I'LL GIVE YOU ALL I GOT
YEAH YOU KNOW THAT IT'S TRUE
I'VE BEEN SAVIN' ALL MY SUMMERS FOR YOU
LIKE FROOOOOOOOOOOOOT, LIKE FROOOOOOOOOOOT

iw4dOuBnk36Ei.gif

LIVIN' LA DOLCE VITA
BABE I LOVE YOU A LOT
I'LL GIVE YOU ALL I GOT

iw4dOuBnk36Ei.gif
FROOT ha power

LIVIN' LA DOLCE VITA
BABE I LOVE YOU A LOT
I'LL GIVE YOU ALL I GOT

iw4dOuBnk36Ei.gif
yas. let ha in.

rhandino

Banned
LIVIN' LA DOLCE VITA
BABE I LOVE YOU A LOT
I'LL GIVE YOU ALL I GOT

iw4dOuBnk36Ei.gif

YAS! Stan one of the 3 really good songs of that album.

Come on fill your cup up
Looking for some good luck
Good luck, good luck to you
Hanging like a fruit
Ready to be juiced
Juiced, juiced

FsiLoFu.gif

b6j4M9k.jpg

#NVAY

Yaaaassss stan for the queen of wines!

chardonnay_bottle_small.jpg

I love merlot and cabarnet sauvignon as well.

But gosh, chardonnay drags them to the depths. And poor pinot grigio.

YAS! Stan one of the 3 really good songs of that album.

Come on fill your cup up
Looking for some good luck
Good luck, good luck to you
Hanging like a fruit
Ready to be juiced
Juiced, juiced

FsiLoFu.gif

I honestly can't pick my favorite part of that song. It's all so perfect.

royalan

Well Bey has always done her make-up like her mama. Hopping on stage during her debut era looking like she was in her 30s.

No surprise it's catching up to her now.

Meowster

Queen Xtine is sorta a flop (though I think she is currently charting higher than Britney and her jeans ATM, that'll probably change with that Iggy Azealia collab) but Come On Over (All I Want is You) is still the best song to emerge from the teen pop era.

Also, Walk Away is such a brilliant song. I hope she can actually come back, though I understand why she wouldn't, her lazy ass is making more money sitting on a chair and giggling than making an album and touring lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom