• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meowster

... Oh girl i thought we were talking Billboard. This will mean nothing until tomorrow when her era has begun.
Very true! Though it is telling since Xtina hasn't had an era since Bionic (considering Lotus had little promo with Your Body getting no true performance whatsoever).

Death at Just A Fool outselling Your Body though. Xtina can be such an idiot.

Very true! Though it is telling since Xtina hasn't had an era since Bionic (considering Lotus had little promo with Your Body getting no true performance whatsoever).

Death at Just A Fool outselling Your Body though. Xtina can be such an idiot.

Lotus had the award show medley and all the Voice performances and that jimmy Fallon thing 👀

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
You know you really wanna (hey), wanna taste my
You know you wanna get a peek wanna see my
You know you wanna put your lips where my hips are
Kiss on my (woohoo) all over my (woohoo)
All the boys think it's cake when they taste my (woohoo)
You don't even need a plate, just your face Ha!
Licky-licky yum-yum what a great guy
Now kiss on my (woohoo) all over my (woohoo)
Kiss on my, all over my
Kiss on my, all over my

rock that pulsating pussy girl

Meowster

Xtina may be tacky and dumb at times but at least she isn't stupid like my main fave. Lol. It's okay though - still love Lad Gag.

tbh I really hope Gaga has a strong aesthetic which she keeps throughout her next pop era
ARTPOP was all over the place in terms of fashion. It started out super sleek, minimalist, futuristic - which slayed tbh - and then it just devolved into whatever wig she found first and whatever was in her closet.

16_hd.jpg
some slays

Meowster

GaGa and Britney can have the most forced and awkward smiles ever, lol, they both look like they are almost in pain whenever they pose a smile.

Yado

Do my hair
And paint eyelash
Reappear
In a flash
There is more
I'd like to know

Nine-fifteen
Then I'm done
Quiet front seat
And drive around

Through the water
Through the snow

i5RfZzAIhFOg5.gif

All around the world
Pretty girls
Jump the line to the front
Do what we like
Get what we want
We're just so pretty

yx4MEZ0.gif

I will turn this song UP when I'm driving to work. It's such a bop.

Meowster

I think she looks cute tbh
I think that is a candid. Her natural smile is very cute. Talking about that one she does when she poses with fans or other people.. though it isn't as scary as Britney who literally looks terrified.

Guess they are both better than Avril Blank Space Lavigne though lol.

Fevaweva

Listened to that newly extened version of Coffee (Fucking) by Miguel. I dunno if I like it or not. Didn't like that song with Kurupt either.

Worried about his next album now. He is 0/2.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
tove lo coming with that smash

Fevaweva

I love it, just like the EP version, but I have to admit I don't hear much progress (sound-wise) from his older stuff. Still perched for the album.

Yeah it is very similar to his older stuff. I just feel that after Wale's verse the song kinda devolves into echoy weirdness which isn't nice to listen to.

Vazduh

Yes, it's definitely a tad too drawn out. The EP version is better in that regard since it's a bit longer than two and half minutes, which would have been ideal for the single version, too.

Matt_

exciting times
need more stuff from ab

Zutroy

It's fifteen years since Britney's sophomore album 'Oops...I Did It Again' was released* and became one of the biggest selling albums of that decade.

I would say it's also the album with her most iconic imagery and music videos.

Whether it was wearing a red leather catsuit and iconic choreography in 'Oops...I Did It Again'.

tumblr_m13cakVxbN1r3ty02o1_500.gif

Or when she was telling us a story about a girl named Lucky...

tumblr_muvxquz1Pd1r3ty02o1_r1_500.gif

Battling a chair in Stronger

tumblr_lmuffp134p1qan89io1_500.gif

And just looking damn hot in DLMBTLTK

tumblr_ltr51nZ3ZB1r3ty02o1_500.gif

The album also contains some underrated gems such as

What U See (Is What U Get) and Can't Make You Love Me (I'm also a fan of Where Are You Now).

She truly was the perfect pop princess back in the days when pop was unashamedly pop!

lust

in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom