• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does people outside of Korea voluntarily listen to Sisturd?

tumblr_m69ab9Ypsc1rvcjd7o1_500.gif

As k-pop recommendations I'd go with Kara, T-ara, f(x), 9Muses, Girl's Day, Miss A, ... *keeps listing all the girl groups that are not Sistar*.

Also, get into edgy soloist Lim Kim:

Lim Kim - Awoo
Lim Kim - Love Game

Ddd not you tugging a bit. I think Sistar is good when they can but they can also be pretty shit. Their last album was.... well we wont talk about that.

Those recommendations are better though.

The Flop

Banned
Apple pushing music labels to kill free Spotify streaming ahead of Beats relaunch

Tidal Hew?

This would effectively kill spotify if they do this. But it will drive people back to just stealing music.

What don't the exec's get. People will find a way to get music for free. UNLESS Beats is going to be the free streaming choice then it's brilliant.

Either way. Poor Tidal.

tumblr_nnad2qT48K1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Some people will insist it isn't greed but that's exactly what it is.
The industry is already working with Spotify why are they acting like Spotify is just stealing money left and right?

Tbh I think Beats Music or whatever Apple will call it will flop too. People have already tasted the forbidden fruit (Spotify) and I don't think they can go back.

I don't think it'll be as bad as TIDAL but I don't think it'll kill Spotify either.

The Flop

Banned
Tbh I think Beats Music or whatever Apple will call it will flop too. People have already tasted the forbidden fruit (Spotify) and I don't think they can go back.

I don't think it'll be as bad as TIDAL but I don't think it'll kill Spotify either.

If Apple can get enough of the big artists off of Spotify's free stream it won't necessarily kill the service, but it won't be the giant it is now. It'll be like Napster 2.0 or go the route of myspace.com The first of it's kind, huge in it's time, but now a niche market.

people are just gonna go back to pirating lol
a lot of people say torrenting might be "too complicated" for the general public but im pretty sure a site thats even more straight forward than pirate bay will pop up if this apple shit goes through

rhandino

Banned
Apple pushing music labels to kill free Spotify streaming ahead of Beats relaunch

Tidal Hew?

This would effectively kill spotify if they do this. But it will drive people back to just stealing music.

What don't the exec's get. People will find a way to get music for free. UNLESS Beats is going to be the free streaming choice then it's brilliant.

Either way. Poor Tidal.

tumblr_nnad2qT48K1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

They keep trying iT?

9.gif

That's cute I guess...

Guess I am. She's liked ironically on here, right?

Of course...

greti.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
On my hand, on my head, on my chest
I'm dressed up like a girl's best friend
In my heart, in my room, in my bed
You're shining like you're one of them
Woah-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Woah-oh-oh-oh-oh, you're like

fe8a6cb4c2.gif

Tokubetsu

It's sad/hilarious how Rihanna is literally a goddess and everyone else is so disgusting and horrible and trying too hard in comparison.

nsUfGgp.jpg

nnn trying to decide if Gaga's outfit is cultural appropriation
I didn't think Katy's was which everyone seemed to call racist so maybe I just can't see it

problematic tbqh

Rihanna looks like god tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom