• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frodo

CR4YLUY.jpg

/dying

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
But did your fave make the MET news without even being there?
CEQRnf4W0AE3Z52.jpg

Eh-eh
Eh-eh
Ye-ha
Ye-ha
Eh-eh
Eh-eh
Aha-aha
Happy in the club with a bottle of red wine
Stars in our eyes because we're having a good time

iboU3HL0PCzjWU.gif

giving me LIFE tbqh

Meowster

Let's get lost you can take me home
Somewhere nice we can be alone
Bikini tops, coming off
Don't be sad when the sun goes down
You'll wake up and I'm not around
Ive got to go oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
We'll still have the summer after all

iboU3HL0PCzjWU.gif

3phemeral

Intro to Vision of Love

Some set pieces:

Singing the end of Infinity.

Lookin' good, Queen.

Re4WTW

Also, she's performing at the Billboard awards:

Mariah Carey to Perform at 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Carey, who boasts more Billboard Hot 100 No. 1s (18) than any solo artists, is set to drop a compilation album of her No. 1 hits alongside new single "Infinity" on May 18. Carey will also kick off her Las Vegas residency show, Mariah #1 to Infinity, May 6.

Stayed tuned this May 17th!

Her new team is on point!

Well I like Pineapple a lot. Not sure if it's on Spotify.

Today British singer Andreya Triana releases her latest album Giants. Giants is Andreya's second album. This album's sound is still blues and folk oriented, but the sound differs in choice of instruments. There are more piano chords,hand claps, and background adlibs in this one. All of the instrumentals are pretty decent with some standouts like "Clutterbug". Andreya Triana compliments the production phenomenally. Her voice is as beautiful as ever. Her tone, pitch, and flow are one hundred percent on point in every track. The writing on almost all of the songs are pretty substantial, the only ones I found average were "Heart in My Hands" and "Changing Shapes of Love". The album shifts throughout tone in the album, from tranquil and uplifting most commonly and Andreya perfectly captures these two tones in her voice. Giants is not only a stellar entry in Andreya Triana's discography, but also in the genre.

The Flop

Banned
Sit Down, take many seats and get ready to be educated in the school of class, sass, and slayage.

This is a 911, this talent does NOT deserve to go unnoticeD.

This is Haley Reinhart aka Sex Kitten:

hailey-reinhart-new-song.jpg

Data Points:

She was on American Idol on Season 10
Back when it was HUGE
and finished in 3rd, losing to the country croonies Scotty McCreery (winner) and Lauren Alaina.

She was the underdog the whole season but server the #growl, the #voice, and #thesex.

J Lo couldn't at her being a better singer than her, and I think producers wanted a Country singer winner, they basically manipulated her out of the competition but a top 3 finish non the less.

Let me link you some of the tea of her vocal amazingness!

"I who have nothing"

"House of the Rising Sun"

"Rolling in the Deep"

"Moanin'" Duet

"You and I" Lady Gaga

Post Idol she was signed to a record deal and released some cute bops, but like many idol runner ups she wasn't pushed hard. Here was her few songs she released.

"Free"

"Oh My!"

Fast forward a few years and she has found her voicE:

Impeccable "National Anthem" Those last notes. When Will your favs?!

She has also recently joined Postmodern Jukebox for a few covers and will be touring with them. These covers include:

"All About that Bass"

"Habits" Tove Lo

and the top selling jazz single right now...

"Creep" by Radiohead.

I just had to share my fav of idol ever. Slay me Queen. Do ya thing!

Haley-Gifs-haley-reinhart-31015896-500-200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom