• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Flop

Banned
jennifer-lopez-met-inline.jpg

Serving Side Butt Teas.

Every once in a while, one of you young people will ask me about my fave. I've been unable to respond with too many specifics because he likes to purge these here internet of his creative works. I could mainly just point to how he plays most of the instruments on his self-written, self-produced albums. Or how he puts on iconic stage shows without the need for a troupe of dancers and giant video screens. Or how he's your fave's fave.

Anywho, I've started using this spotify thing, and lo and behold if most of his albums are on there. I've compiled 4 playlists for you youngsters. Do yourselves a favor. If you must stan for someone past their prime, might as well be someone who did it all themselves... Right?

Playlist #1: Comprised of his first 4 albums. Someone will correct me if i'm wrong, but I believe most if not all the music played on these albums is Prince alone. (Can your faves?)

Playlist #2: Comprised of P's music at the peak of his popularity.

Playlist #3 (the most interesting): Is P when his popularity started to wane.

Playlist #4: There are gaps in Spotify's collection. This playlist includes what is available between 99 and now, and B-sides (songs that didn't make the cut for the album, but included with physical singles. And... more than likely better than your fave's whole discography.)

Here you go popgaf! Ignore! Enjoy!

EDIT: OOP. CLICK THE PIC FOR THE PLAYLIST.

The Flop

Banned
If only she put that much effort into her music

She should just be a super model

This era she kinda is? I don't see her having a hit after four five seconds, and I wouldn't really even call that a hit.

AO2 is on life support, and BBHM was the better single, but this messy era. The NVAY in me is like confused.

But still... the fur really?

Maybe she'll drop the first single soon.

Meanwhile Pretty Girls got a red update

imR5EaJyVLJ5i.gif

but no matter it's stable and Ellen tomorrow as well as the banner will keep it steady. I also need the Voice trash that only charts for an hour to cease

Just think about this for a second.

Any designer could of picked the top supermodels in the world to wear that dress but Rihanna came and Stole the entire red carpet. One, that's an honor and something that will be apart of her legacy. Secondly, that dress is going to be in record books for years to come. It's not a forgettable dress by any means but you can see the WORK that was put into it to make it the divine transcendent dress it is.

Rihanna brought the life to that dress and I'm glad it was a black Beauty. 1mil out of 10 for that dress hands down.

Bey on the other hand killed it among all the other basic gals on the scene. Tbh, the black women dominated the social media and that's all that matters to me. Two of the BADDEST bitches in the game stole the show. Bey and Rih, power just straight power. I have never been so proud. ;______________;

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
i am confused, what event was last night?
and when did katy transform into a teenage boy?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
cackling scott mills from radio one said that Rih looked like a three egg omelette and it is so true

Frodo

I always use that Rihanna look when someone rings the door in the morning while I'm sleeping and I just wrap myself up in my duvet instead of getting dressed.

Frodo

Queens of Pop.

What happened to Perra in this picture?

She is trying to hard to get that Japanese market now. Look at what happened to Avril, Katherin! Thread carefully!

Serious note now: who is that person? Is Gaga's arm broken?

Matt_

What happened to Perra in this picture?

She is trying to hard to get that Japanese market now. Look at what happened to Avril, Katherin! Thread carefully!

Serious note now: who is that person? Is Gaga's arm broken?

Alexander wang
creative director of balenciaga

video of them together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom