• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
found it on youtube

iecDkSbhSidSx.gif

3phemeral

tumblr_nnh7dyBNM01sba90go2_500.gif

tumblr_nnh7dyBNM01sba90go4_500.gif

tumblr_nnh7dyBNM01sba90go5_500.gif

tumblr_nnh7dyBNM01sba90go6_500.gif

tumblr_nnh7dyBNM01sba90go3_500.gif

tumblr_nnh7dyBNM01sba90go8_500.gif

What a time to be alive! Make sure to buy Mimi's hot new track Infinity on T̶i̶d̶a̶l̶ Itunes today my daahlings!

1fc039c556.gif

You've been missed, sis.

xIoFWgP.gif

But welcome back.

Re4WTW

Are any of you gorls going to be at E3 this year? Let's meet up!

I hung out with Aya at PAX East and it was a lot of fun!

I haven't been since I moved to Michigan, but hopefully next year I'll be back in Cali and I'll be able to join you in those long lines, snagging free food, and playing 3DS while ultimately achieving nothing of note.

I did see Miyamoto one year, though. Dude is tiiinnnyyyy.

Floridian

Ok so 3 shit singles in a row don't count?

Is this an inside joke or is the navy really as stupid as they say
You might want to calm down with the personal insults. This isn't atrl, so you lashing out like that over opinions can rest tbh. There's been nothing wrong with the songs themselves other than being the incorrect choice songs as singles. We haven't heard the other songs yet, so who knows what potential there is. What I do know is that Britney/Iggy isn't happening as some hyped up to be.

LOL personal insult. Oh lord calling the Navy STUPID isn't a personal insult. I didn't say YOU were stupid.

The fact that you people can't take a drag and just turn it into a personal attack to fit the natrative because you have no skill to make a proper retort is sad.

Learn how to read and drag and there might be hope for this thread

The Flop

Banned
LOL personal insult. Oh lord calling the Navy STUPID isn't a personal insult. I didn't say YOU were stupid.

The fact that you people can't take a drag and just turn it into a personal attack to fit the natrative because you have no skill to make a proper retort is sad.

tumblr_nnxv9qb38N1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

SaintZ

There's been nothing wrong with the songs themselves
Nothing wrong? They're shit. The production is shit. Rihanna's vocals are shit.

Not every little drag is a personal insult tbh. Have you read previous threads? This is nothing
T5MkQpi.gif
This new gen of popgaffers
T5MkQpi.gif

Floridian

Calling a whole fan base stupid because of one person's opinion on your precious fav's song isn't a "drag", that's immaturity. You didn't even have to say it to me directly, since you implied it. People have been reading your questionable post history in your short appearance in this thread believe it or not. IIRC, you only just started posting here less than a month ago, so how would u know what's "best for this thread"? All you need now is a Kyon Avatar and the persona will quite fit.

Vitanimus

Clearly someone who's obsessed and stuck in the past.

leave touchdown alone!

if you say so. XOXO

8f70c6ea.gif

Calling a whole fan base stupid because of one person's opinion on your precious fav's song isn't a "drag", that's immaturity. You didn't even have to say it to me directly, since you implied it. People have been reading your questionable post history in your short appearance in this thread believe it or not. IIRC, you only just started posting here less than a month ago, so how would u know what's "best for this thread"? All you need now is a Kyon Avatar and the persona will quite fit.
tumblr_lrus4yTMC01qzs73so1_400.gif

Calm down, hunty~

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
R8 doesn't exist. Pretty Shit unfortunately does.

so now rather than simply denying that R8 is flopping as an era you simply [ d e n y ] its existence? tbh i wouldn't be surprised after how shit the flop singles have been. BBHMM is the only usable song she's released.

Vitanimus

the SENSITIVITY

take a joke.

ibpKsy1nnEwjkE.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
even kanye has pulled out. will she have to rerecord the entire alber? the fact that she's gone from copying beyoncé's alber release strategy to copying rita ora's.........the kiiii is real.

Floridian

even kanye has pulled out. will she have to rerecord the entire alber? the fact that she's gone from copying beyoncé's alber release strategy to copying rita ora's.........the kiiii is real.
What was Rita Ora's strategy? Rih is back to red hair so idk if that's hinting something tbh.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
You mean Cassie? Even Cassie released an album

calvin harris pulled out as exec. producer of rita's new alber, forcing her back to the drawing board

the parallels with rih's current struggle are obvious

it really didn't take long for FIRO to overtake her tbh......i guess all of those prophetic statements that i used to laugh at were true afterall.

Vitanimus

implying it was ever recorded in the first place. the hype is GONE for #R8. i'll be surprised if it sells more FW than unapologenocide

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
This { m i s o g y n y } directed at Rita though. Disgusting.

are we surprised though? i mean for weeks the only thing that this coldplay-loving thread has managed to cook up about her is the rumour that she slept with some men and that makes her bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom