• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
leave touchdown alone!

nnnn bitch!!!

59a9e1e5ab.gif

botty

Banned
Poor brave Floridian

idHfrY5r5Qk9f.gif

Grow some ovaries, sis. How can you say "this isn't atrl" when Pop Gaf has always been more vicious, scathing, and brutal than atrl. Learn your history! And don't think I forgot about your attempt to get one of my Ariana threads closed.
You failed of course. kiii.

Toughen up. No one is here for your NinjaboiX sized meltdowns.

Anyway, I am not here for you... I have bigger fish to fry.
ijVMnaNWvDFd6.gif

Welcome back. <3

Did you enjoy Mariah's smash hit Infinitely off the charts?

tumblr_nn377eoCDe1tg72yro3_250.gif

#82 on the billboard 100!!!

Mimi breaking free from the bubbling under.

And I hear her quarantine residency in Vegas is doing well.

Slay, mama!

tumblr_nnj6gezUXW1tg72yro8_250.gif

Floridian

are we surprised though? i mean for weeks the only thing that this coldplay-loving thread has managed to cook up about her is the rumour that she slept with some men and that makes her bad.
Some Beyhive are known for being vicious. People want to talk about Rih stans and sensitivity but we don't change people's wiki, throw albums in the trash or wish death on other celebrities. Also, Rita isn't bad, she's just there.

Touchdown

Banned
ijVMnaNWvDFd6.gif

Welcome back. <3

Slay, mama!

Yes she's doing quite well. Thank you. :)

d6cb17a084.gif

Floridian

Poor brave Floridian
So you claim you're not here for me, yet dedicated an essay long post which I believe is the first time you even posted in this OT because of my post that wasn't even directed towards you. So what's the truth? As people say, my impact tbh.

Vitanimus

essay?

cc74036eb226429e9076d58eed92a80b.gif

the nü popgaf is just so................... you would have not endured the pages of lashings in post ot's.

I need rude, ha thesis.

Floridian

essay?

cc74036eb226429e9076d58eed92a80b.gif

the nü popgaf is just so................... you would have not endured the pages of lashings in post ot's.

I need rude, ha thesis.
You might want to read the past OT again to see what I've "endured". Maybe the last 40-50 pages or so. You also might want to read the past pages of this OT for reference. And lashing folks isn't my thing :p. I'll read music artists for sure though, lol.

botty

Banned
You were a mere satellite in my path as I was pulled by Mariah's gravitational force. Excuse the metaphor as your inability to discern a few sentences from an essay may mean it will escape you. Heartbreaking, the American public school system is.

mFeF8j.gif

@Touchdown, how do you feel about Mariah relying solely on her old hits in order to remain relevant?

Poor brave Floridian

idHfrY5r5Qk9f.gif

Grow some ovaries, sis. How can you say "this isn't atrl" when Pop Gaf has always been more vicious, scathing, and brutal than atrl. Learn your history! And don't think I forgot about your attempt to get one of my Ariana threads closed.

ijVMnaNWvDFd6.gif

Welcome back. <3

Slay, mama!

This post.

Kitty from Courage the Cowardly Dog.

The Mask Episode.

Your Ariana Stanning

Kingdom Hearts and various other Iconic threads.

iy88mhE38hFmY.gif

Touchdown

Banned
@Touchdown, how do you feel about Mariah relying solely on her old hits in order to remain relevant?

I absolutely love that she has so many #1's to rely on for income, continued legendry, and relevance now that she's gotten older. They come in very useful tbh...Maybe one day, a number one will be in the cards for Ms. Grande

8febc9fa75.gif

Vitanimus

You might want to read the past OT again to see what I've "endured". Maybe the last 40-50 pages or so. You also might want to read the past pages of this OT for reference. And lashing folks isn't my thing :p. I'll read music artists for sure though, lol.

a rare botty appearance tho. hi botty. <3

Lana played Serial Killer live for the first time yesterday ;___;

I hope this means it's on the album

edit: she played music to watch boys to???? thia bitch is ready to release honeymoon i need a video asap fuck

botty

Banned
I absolutely love that she has so many #1's to rely on for income, continued legendry, and relevance now that she's gotten older. They come in very useful tbh...Maybe one day, a number one will be in the cards for Ms. Grande

Those legacy singles are cute, but it's a shame that Mariah can't sell any of her current singles. None of Mariah's singles this decade have outsold 'Problem'...combined.
DO THE MATH!

tumblr_nnj7vbULYz1tg72yro10_250.gif

Simply cackling at her painting her #1 singles on food trucks.

Touchdown

Banned
Those legacy singles are cute, but it's a shame that Mariah can't sell any of her current singles. None of Mariah's singles this decade have outsold 'Problem'...combined.
DO THE MATH!

Simply cackling at her painting her #1 singles on food trucks.

TBH in the grande scheme of things she hasn't put many singles out this last decade. What is a shame however is that for as popular as Miss Ariana is today, Mariah's debut album sold more copies in the US than Ariana Grande's entire album discography....She's not an album seller I guess...or a chart topper for that matter.

bb407989be.jpg

botty

Banned
TBH in the grande scheme of things she hasn't put many singles out this last decade. What is a shame however is that for as popular as Miss Ariana is today, Mariah's debut album sold more copies in the US than Ariana Grande's entire album discography....She's not an album seller I guess...or a chart topper for that matter.

bb407989be.jpg

Get back into your time machine and return to the present. No one is selling albums like that anymore except for Adele. Unlike Adele, who actually rises the the surface, Mariah sinks like a ship built from unsold copies of LOTUS. Me... I am Mariah, The Elusive Gastric Bypass has not even sold a quarter of what My Everything has sold. It hasn't even sold half as much as Yours Truly. What's truly hilarious is that with Ariana's over priced Meet & Greet tickets, she will inevitably earn more money touring than Mariah does with her residency.

tumblr_inline_ndphccHwRL1ripgeb.gif

My (Management Is) Everything only went platinum because of the change of charting rules to include streaming so let's not try and use that album as dragging material

Touchdown

Banned
Get back into your time machine and return to the present. No one is selling albums like that anymore except for Adele. Unlike Adele, who actually rises the the surface, Mariah sinks like a ship built from unsold copies of LOTUS. Me... I am Mariah, The Elusive Gastric Bypass has not even sold a quarter of what My Everything has sold. It hasn't even sold half as much as Yours Truly. What's truly hilarious is that with Ariana's over priced Meet & Greet tickets, she will inevitably earn more money touring than Mariah does with her residency.

tumblr_inline_ndphccHwRL1ripgeb.gif

I'm sure Ari's meet and greets
only on the right side
are very cute. It would be hilarious if she DIDN'T make more money on tour than Mariah's few nights at Las Vegas. Mariah can buy 5 Christina Aguilera's and 3 Ariana Grande's with her 520+million dollar fortune so the income is really not what she's going for I don't believe. She has that pretty well covered. Singles aren't really an issue as well as All I Want For Christmas Is You has sold more copies than all of Ariana Grande's singles combined...likely for the entirety of the little one's career.

1771dfd18f.gif

Touchdown

Banned
Thanks for the welcome backs y'all. It's good to be back bridging the gap between straights and gays, men and women, blacks and whites, cats and fishes once again.

ea41e26369.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Poor brave Floridian

idHfrY5r5Qk9f.gif

ijVMnaNWvDFd6.gif

You were a mere satellite in my path as I was pulled by Mariah's gravitational force. Excuse the metaphor as your inability to discern a few sentences from an essay may mean it will escape you. Heartbreaking, the American public school system is.

mFeF8j.gif

iD6DbIJqtgZnH.gif

Zutroy

She's a mean-eyed crazy addicted
disco diva and you wonder
Who's that chick?

Who's that chick?

Too cold for you to keep her
Too hot for you to leave her
Who's that chick?

Who's that chick?

giphy.gif

Some Beyhive are known for being vicious. People want to talk about Rih stans and sensitivity but we don't change people's wiki, throw albums in the trash or wish death on other celebrities. Also, Rita isn't bad, she's just there.

Let's not. The RihStans aren't angels themselves. I mean, the change in the wiki was weak throwing albums in trash are all stan behavior and wishing death on a celebrity is no different than wishing someone's daughter to get the Rih treatment because her dad did it to their fave. The hive is no more messy than any other stan base including the monsters and are always singled out for activities everyone is guilty for.

On the other hand, Botty!!!!! ;______________; I can't breathe

Koodo

Banned
Poor brave Floridian

idHfrY5r5Qk9f.gif

ijVMnaNWvDFd6.gif
iD6DbIJqtgZnH.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
IgEKlOZ.jpg

We both know that it's not fashionable to love me
But you don't go cause truly there's nobody for you but me
We could cruise to the blues
Wilshire Boulevard if we choose
Or whatever you want to do
We make the rules

Our honeymoon