• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Your faves tried: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XntdNHWFjbs

izVAPg5y9PXHr.gif

damn those lights look cool
any more videos?
Whats the set list like?

Styles

damn those lights look cool
any more videos?
Whats the set list like?

Her team took most of them down, which is BS.

Setlist:

1. Welcome to New York
2. New Romantics
3. Blank Space
4. I Knew You Were Trouble.
5. I Wish You Would
6. How You Get the Girl
7. I Know Places
8. All You Had To Do Was Stay
9. You Are In Love
10. Clean
11. Love Story
12. Style
13. This Love
14. Bad Blood
15. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
16. Enchanted/Wildest Dreams
17. Out of the Woods
18. Shake It Off

Here''s a vid of I Wish You Would https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbTpxGURvnM

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
damn thats a very 1989 centric set list
not that i should be complaining because pre 1989 swift is trash

Matt_

Implying that post-1989 is better...

ic8xj8q.jpg

I wont lie I've seen the light and I really enjoy about 60% of 1989
Wildest Dreams, I wish you would, Style, Welome to New York, Bad Blood, Out of the woods, New romantics and I know places are all good to great
the rest is disposable

1989 is the only Taylor Swift I legitimately accept into my life. Though I will say I've had many intimate moments with Speak Now, country Taylor otherwise holds no appeal to me.

Mine, Sparks Fly, Enchanted and Speak Now (song) are just that good tbh

Frodo

I can't lie, I tried to hate on Taylor, but I Know Places and New Romantics give me such life!!! You Are In Love, Blank Space are great too. And no one can deny Shake it Off's impact, although, particularly, I don't think it is amongst the best tracks of the albern. it is still a very catchy and nice tune.

Bless ha reign, tbh.

CEdo_fVUEAAP8XB.jpg

LOUD era for R9 pls.

Rihanna becoming a ghost
of her former self
confirmed.

Anna Wintour Reportedly Wants Celebrities to Delete All Met Gala Selfies or Fear Being Banned
Before the 2015 Met Gala kicked off this week, there were reports that Anna Wintour officially banned guests from taking selfies and using their phones to post on social media during the event. "Security and enjoyment of the event" were listed as reasons for the ban, but as we saw Monday night, no one listening and there were lots of selfies taken before, during, and after the Gala. According to sources, Anna Wintour has been keeping track of all the disobedience, and some of the celebrities who ignored the ban may not be invited back next year.
Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, Madonna, Beyoncé, Katy Perry, Cara Delevingne, Kendall Jenner, Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, and others were among the offenders, and many of them are close to Wintour.
Source
anna wintour ha detective prowess
psUPlmx.gif

Matt_

I mean shes going to have to ban just about every person there with an insta account

Can't believe I'm defending this but who fucking cares? Celebrities should be able to take pictures at any place they are. Like they are the honored guests without them the Art Museum would not raise all this money. Like sit down and chill

Ugh, the video looks like it's going to be just as lame as Adam Lambert's "Ghost Town". :/ The song, though, I need it in my veins right now.
Yeah, her videos have always been super lame. But I guess it's a wise move to plant herself in the Adult Contemporary lane visually rather than portray the lyrics literally and end up with some pathetic Katy Perry monstrosity.

To be fair, however, it doesn't get any more unimaginative than Shaun Ross. He's the Troy Baker, the Eric Roberts, the Diane Warren of "weird and vaguely unsettling curiosities to throw in my video to make it look edgier than it actually is."

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
CEfn2VQUUAEJsap.jpg

I wonder if the hive is flooding Rita's twitter with hate messages or asking her to take him away tbh.

rhandino

Banned
Yes, you did.

Confessions_On_A_Dancefloor.jpg

inb4 Icicle-sis small essay

ib0bBEOgN2GKiT.gif

Confessions gave me everything when it released and Hung Up video is one of my all time favorites but having recently experienced most of the old Miss Janet disco I have finally see the light:

Control > Your Faves, Rhythm Nation > All your other lesser faves, Janet + The Velvet Rope > My faves, etc...

It is know and you all should deal with it

i2bXED704SFf2.gif

I concede that everyone can dispose ha first 2 albums tho

Ray of Light is a groundbreaking masterpiece

Confessions is a really polished and fun alberm, but it didn't elevate the entire pop genre the way Ray of Light did

touchdown ha return

iecDkSbhSidSx.gif

also YASSS at that university of phoenix commercial i just saw with the guy doing his tie while his son watches

his bubble-butt was so ROUND and FIRM icant

Icicle

Are any of you gorls going to be at E3 this year? Let's meet up!

I hung out with Aya at PAX East and it was a lot of fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom