• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

canocha

Tomorrow...
Leona-Lewis-Fire-Under-My-Feet-2015-1200x1200.png

The video is also comming tomorrow (directed by Declan Whitebloom):
https://twitter.com/Dwhitebloom/status/597425658260664321

And another part of the video:
https://twitter.com/leonalewis/status/597337726724112384

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Has leona still got ha voice or has she suffered a decline like a lot of the major vocalists seem to?

What's this I hear about you not liking Infinity mr.? It's current, humorous, cutting, vocal on point and slays lives. Maybe the new video that's due any day now shall change your mind.

857913bbdf.gif

The lyrics are whack but I bought it anyway to support the queen.
Sometimes you have to make sacrifices
image.php

I don't wanna go to sleep
I wanna stay up all night
I wanna just screw around
I don't wanna think about
What's gonna be after this
I wanna just live right now

So c'moooooooon

Such an amazing tune.

Touchdown

Banned
Azealia's new twitter target is Taylor Swift.

@AZEALIABANKS: @heydearjohn yea, but the white girls do things like that on purpose so you can get upset and they can make you look bad.

@AZEALIABANKS: @heydearjohn I'm not worried about it. I'll get her back for it later.

@AZEALIABANKS: @heydearjohn don't forget. I named my album (1991) after the year I was born first!!

1bcabecdfc.gif

Samuella was serving bobblehead in some of his first skinny pics.

He lost it all in like two weeks so good luck keeping it off I guess. Especially when neaux1curr anymore. Which shouldn't be too long from now.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
WTF with his hands?

Those are called veins, dear child. There's nothing inherently wrong or odd about having veiny hands, as they're often a sign of low body fat or increased blood flow from physical exertion.

Of course, Sammy might also have hypertension or a vascular condition...

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
american carbon monoxide release CANCELLED in the UK......i thought it was the CENTRE of the rihanna reign???? i thought the UK was ALWAYS here for her?????
ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Bubblegum Pop about dates on a Friday night and a song depicting acceptance, cultural change and growth in a country are not the same thing. Its cute to see you try though.

if it's cute to see me try, how would you describe it to see rih not try at all?
DsrA6Kc.gif
DsrA6Kc.gif

Redhood

if it's cute to see me try, how would you describe it to see rih not try at all?
DsrA6Kc.gif
DsrA6Kc.gif

PFFT! R8 was being rushed for TIDAL. But Riri will have none of it. She abandoned the ship the moment she smelled trouble. Props to her for being daring enough to try to get more money. Now she can spend all the time needed to finish that album. We are getting BBHMM video.

giphy.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
the sad denial..........my heart goes out to the boats rn, it can't be fun seeing your fave sink without a trace.
surprise.gif
surprise.gif

Redhood

the sad denial..........my heart goes out to the boats rn, it can't be fun seeing your fave sink without a trace.
surprise.gif
surprise.gif

She is coming and yall will rihpent. She is still recording. Last week she was seen leaving the studio along with Drake. :eek:

#whatsmyname2 #redhair is coming brace yourself.

bCiAiDS.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Or an alt.

KatyPerryReported.gif

Anyway, the Rhat is still recording? I thought she said the album was done and was coming any time now. The fact that she went back to the drawing board to get a hit.

ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif
Rita might release her album before Rhat at this point.

Redhood

Oop blew my cover. Guess its time to step out of shadows.

tumblr_mejt21A4tO1qgy8r3o1_500.gif

Hello residents of POPGAF! Been a longtime lurker since OT-6. So am aware of all the T and shade.

My favs are Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Madonna (classics only! she dead now though) and Coldplay. I also use these new girls Charli, Azealia Banks and Tinashe. Plus have some songs that I use from Kylie Minogue.

I would like to thank POPGAF for being entertaining but also for enlightening this poor soul and helping me see the light for many of my new favs and songs.

Frodo

Hello residents of POPGAF! Been a longtime lurker since OT-6. So am aware of all the T and shade.

My favs are Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Madonna (classics only! she dead now though) and Coldplay. I also use these new girls Charli, Azealia Banks and Tinashe. Plus have some songs that I use from Kylie Minogue.

I would like to thank POPGAF for being entertaining with the teas and shades but also for enlightening this poor soul and helping me see the light for many of my new favs and songs.

You clearly haven't seen enough light if you are still listing Coldplay.

Just saying.

Quite like your taste, tbh. And I actually don't mind Coldplay. Just think they are a little bit too overrated.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

I would like to thank POPGAF for being entertaining but also for enlightening this poor soul and helping me see the light for many of my new favs and songs.

Coldplay stan? Mau alt?

You clearly haven't seen enough light if you are still listing Coldplay.

Just saying.

Quite like your taste, tbh. And I actually don't mind Coldplay. Just think they are a little bit too overrated.
Coldplay was at the top of my Pop-GAF Grammys track of the year list in both 2013 and 2014.

Chris Martin's treasure trail is also on another list of mine...somewhere.

respecT them

uPfqfYb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom