• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not this getting stuck in my head.

tumblr_n7rc00q5Mb1qa03y5o1_250.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
is that show good?
Ive been seeing adverts for it everywhere

Touchdown

Banned
Some research I'd like to present to the gallery, but I'll begin with my hypothesis: I think Mariah's finally going to open the floodgates and unleash the immense discography locked away in Sony's archives from the 90s.

Is now the time? Stay tuned for Part 2, sistren~

Yeah she's up to something. I have a feeling what she's going to do is release those rare tracks as a part of the new 1's album she's going to re-release with new vocals...which I'm both excited and nervous for tbh. She seems very focused again on music though which is a good sign! That couldn't be said during her whole Carey-Cannon era really.

8bb80abf88.gif

Floridian

Speaking of Empire & Madonna, Terrence Howard is gonna be in her new Music video. So that's promo for both.

So hew is playing the FFXV demo today? I'm not
cus EU
but I'm so excited! I can't believe it's been so long.
Meh. I'm not a final fantasy fan, but I hope other people enjoy it.

Speaking of Empire & Madonna, Terrence Howard is gonna be in her new Music video. So that's promo for both.

Meh. I'm not a final fantasy fan, but I hope other people enjoy it.
It's a pretty big deal to me because I'm not sold on the game yet thanks to the party lineup (it is SO bland, especially coming off FFXIII) so it's kind of a deciding factor for me now. :)

I feel like Electra Heart as an album cycle was saved from mediocrity thanks to the tight visuals + addition of HTBAHB late in the era. The Primadonna and Radioactive videos still slay tbh

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I feel like Electra Heart as an album cycle was saved from mediocrity thanks to the tight visuals + addition of HTBAHB late in the era. The Primadonna and Radioactive videos still slay tbh

saved in what way? it's not like that song was a breakout hit.

or do you mean because it's like one of the few good songs on the alber

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
wait talking of charli for some reason my preorder cancelled itself so I've finally downloaded it officially
and the two new tracks absolutely slay
red balloon and so over you

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
why has gaga jettisoned everything that made her interesting?

has she really just given up that quickly?

what are you talking about? she's wearing a giant hat, just like in the BTW era

she's just taking a break and enjoying ha life tbh while we gear up for our weaves to be SNATCHED with LG5 in 2016.

Mau ®

Are you talking about her styling?

C'mon. She became so boring with all the crazy outfits. I feel part of the reason ARTPOP flopped (besides dull music) was that people were over her weird outfits/antics.

She looks really good now. I'm not a fan of the Jazz music but I'm sure LG5 will not be Jazzy-y
praying

3phemeral

Some research I'd like to present to the gallery, but I'll begin with my hypothesis: I think Mariah's finally going to open the floodgates and unleash the immense discography locked away in Sony's archives from the 90s.

All in all, it appears that something is going to happen soon. The prospect of potentially waking up to dozens of new, unheard Mariah tracks from her prime is something that seems so unreal, it fills me with a frenzied excitement.

Is now the time? Stay tuned for Part 2, sistren~
IW6gpY

Not too long ago, there was a discussion about this and I can't believe this might actually be happening. Good detective work, sis.

Yeah she's up to something. I have a feeling what she's going to do is release those rare tracks as a part of the new 1's album she's going to re-release with new vocals...which I'm both excited and nervous for tbh. She seems very focused again on music though which is a good sign! That couldn't be said during her whole Carey-Cannon era really.

8bb80abf88.gif
c0l6Mq

It's happening!

Mau ®

Excuse you, don't you and I stan for Beyonce Giselle Knowles the queen of monotonous haircuts and outfits literally lifted from 3 month old runway shows worn photoshop-ly on her hashtag-less instagram because she can't spell for shit

nnnnnnn

I guess now we know who is your main fave.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Excuse you, don't you and I stan for Beyonce Giselle Knowles the queen of monotonous haircuts and outfits literally lifted from 3 month old runway shows worn photoshop-ly on her hashtag-less instagram because she can't spell for shit

the difference is that beyonce doesn't need to be interesting, her music, artistry, and performance skills are her brand

when you're lady gaga and you're putting out ARTPOP and cheek 2 cheek you better have something interesting to keep tiding me over until you remember how to make good music

Floridian

I can barely understand what Ariana is saying half the time whether she's singing or talking in a soft voice. It's like another language tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom