• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beyonce also has 20 grammies, making her more acclaimed than any other current pop star. Because the Grammy awards said so~
Willy Moon is the current largest influence on male culture, because Natalia Kills said so. I agrih tbh
iy9aOtZZbSdKl.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Lmao, Gaga's overall score is only 5 lower than Beyoncé. But Gaga is shit, Beyoncé slays etc cus metacritic said so?

yes, her overall score is only 5 lower. however, the difference between BEYONCE and ARTPOP is 24.

i've always said that i am 100% here for gaga firing on all cylinders. however, ARTPOP and cheek 2 cheek are not that. they are lazy trash, and i will not pretend otherwise.

"bussykween .tumblr .com"
ah, someone who watches AHS

They're getting Matt Bomer and Wes Bentley for Hotel. Plus Gags.

They're coming for the gays harder than usual. I hope the musical numbers are greatly scaled back. Not here for AHS: William McKinley High. Glee's terrifying enough in its own right.

Every day I let the music play
It seems to play by itself
Did I let it bleed me
Did I hit it back until it bled itself

How the birds came singing to my song
How can they stay in the sky
Maybe they're just screaming
Maybe it's not music and it's all a lie

qF1ghZ6.gif

Mau ®;156523372 said:
Natallia has apologised

CAblzKsUYAANVdP.png

Can we finally drop her from this OT?

iFXq5zvACw0z1.gif

Kii.

The only thing we should discuss right now is how good Entropy is. So many conflicting emotions.

Floridian

Well, it is X-Factor. Regardless, she obviously got carried away even if she was encouraged to be a cunt.

The show didn't control what she personally said so she should have just been sincere and placed more blame on herself besides half-assing it, but I guess that's what happens when you work with Madonna & Rihanna; you become unapologetic.

iFXq5zvACw0z1.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
The show didn't control what she personally said so she should have just been sincere and placed more blame on herself besides half-assing it, but I guess that's what happens when you work with Madonna & Rihanna; you become unapologetic.

iFXq5zvACw0z1.gif
Give that good promo.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Mau ®;156523372 said:
Natallia has apologised

CAblzKsUYAANVdP.png

Can we finally drop her from this OT?

iFXq5zvACw0z1.gif

the fact that being the most talked about popstar in OT11 of popgaf is actually a higher profile gig than xfactor new zealand though
09954248.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom