• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frodo

Coldplay was at the top of my Pop-GAF Grammys track of the year list in both 2013 and 2014.

Chris Martin's treasure trail is also on another list of mine...somewhere.

respecT them

uPfqfYb.gif

Any treasure trail shall be respecteD.

I think Fix You was the last thing I really enjoyed from them, though. They are not bad at all, they are just... there...
But then again, I like U2, so who am I to judge?

rhandino

Banned
YAS! YAAAAS!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSS!!!

FLascIK.gif
FLascIK.gif
FLascIK.gif

Oop blew my cover. Guess its time to step out of shadows.

tumblr_mejt21A4tO1qgy8r3o1_500.gif

Hello residents of POPGAF! Been a longtime lurker since OT-6. So am aware of all the T and shade.

My favs are Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Madonna (classics only! she dead now though) and Coldplay. I also use these new girls Charli, Azealia Banks and Tinashe. Plus have some songs that I use from Kylie Minogue.

I would like to thank POPGAF for being entertaining but also for enlightening this poor soul and helping me see the light for many of my new favs and songs.

waiT at this taste and gif, Mau will love you and so do I =D

Welcome!

canocha

I like Fire Under My Feet.

Can't wait for a Club remix. FIRAAHHH

There's already 3 remixes on the way:

Fire Under My Feet (Endor Remix)
Fire Under My Feet (Steve Pitron & Max Sanna Radio Edit)
Fire Under My Feet (Benny Benassi Remix)

I'm guessing June 8th with the single!

There's already 3 remixes on the way:

Fire Under My Feet (Endor Remix)
Fire Under My Feet (Steve Pitron & Max Sanna Radio Edit)
Fire Under My Feet (Benny Benassi Remix)

I'm guessing June 8th with the single!
The single releases on June 29~

(UK's stupid six-week rule)

Listening to Leona's new interview on BBCR now. What a humble bitch.

"I had to sell my flat, so now I'm moved back in with my parents. London is so expensive!" (gerl you're worth over $20 million)

This DS post about the interview is so true:

"Leona premieres a new single, fangirls over another artist on Twitter...Leona does interview, talks animals..."

/leona

Floridian

She is coming and yall will rihpent. She is still recording. Last week she was seen leaving the studio along with Drake. :eek:

#whatsmyname2 #redhair is coming brace yourself.

bCiAiDS.gif

Educate the haters breh!
ahh.gif
ahh.gif

Hello residents of POPGAF! Been a longtime lurker since OT-6. So am aware of all the T and shade.

My favs are Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Madonna (classics only! she dead now though) and Coldplay. I also use these new girls Charli, Azealia Banks and Tinashe. Plus have some songs that I use from Kylie Minogue.

I would like to thank POPGAF for being entertaining but also for enlightening this poor soul and helping me see the light for many of my new favs and songs.
Yes another Rih stan with good taste. We need more of them cuz lord knows we have too less of them and too much of the bitter in this thread atm. Welcome~

wvZmsNF.gif

Floridian

american carbon monoxide release CANCELLED in the UK......i thought it was the CENTRE of the rihanna reign???? i thought the UK was ALWAYS here for her?????
ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif
The U.K is still here, and always be for Rihanna though. One canceled song won't make that a difference but nice concern trolling.
J9FVtjD.png

Is Redhood Floridian or is that a new member?

The navy is a super large fanbase. I'm not the only one who's on the winning team.
j8lmWGW.gif

ITunes lied to me... Motherfuck!

Album is early autumn.

We need a sampler!
In the interview that just finished on BBCR London, Leona said June 29 for the single, early autumn for the alberm.

She might be wrong, though. The Palladium show airs on the 5th, so it would make more sense to release the single on the 8th indeed.

Maybe her label pushed up the date and she made a boo-boo. I'm sure her new PR people are pulling their hair out listening to that interview presumably about her new single become an intimate conversation about farm animals and paraolympians XD

slay mama

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
The U.K is still here, and always be for Rihanna though. One canceled song won't make that a difference but nice concern trolling.
J9FVtjD.png

lmao, the R8 era has basically been ABORTED due to LACK OF INTEREST and y'all are in DENIAL
ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif

it's not like they JUST didn't schedule a release, they LITERALLY CANCELLED one that was planned
ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif

the boat has hit the iceberg sis, in fifty years time i hope you can find the wreck at the bottom of the sea
DsrA6Kc.gif
DsrA6Kc.gif
DsrA6Kc.gif

Floridian

lmao, the R8 era has basically been ABORTED and y'all are in DENIAL
ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif

it's not like they JUST didn't schedule a release, they LITERALLY CANCELLED one that was planned
ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif

the boat has hit the iceberg sis, in fifty years time i hope you can find the wreck at the bottom of the sea
DsrA6Kc.gif
DsrA6Kc.gif
DsrA6Kc.gif
Yes, one canceled release of a struggled song even though the first two songs did exceptional in the U.K. The reign is clearly over..
ahh.gif

Edit: I hope King K can make T-swift's bland videos finally a bit interesting

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
THE DENIAL! 27th for a second single from QUEEN OF POP rihanna in her most popular territory 'isn't bad', dsklfgjs;g
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

rhandino

Banned
THE DENIAL! 27th for a second single from QUEEN OF POP rihanna in her most popular territory 'isn't bad', dsklfgjs;g
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No promo, no video, surprise release, TIDAL exclusive...

#BBHMM could have been a hit but the messy release destroy it. Oh well, my Holy Week was really blessed since that song was everywhere during that time =P

giphy.gif

Floridian

No promo, no video, surprise release, TIDAL exclusive...

BBHMM wasn't a TIDAL exclusive, that was AO. BBHMM had a planned release on itunes. The only promo there's been for the song was a tweet to the itunes link, & the iHeart Awards performance. The only thing left now is a proper music video, which should be soon.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Navy acting like the fetid monsters defending Artpop when it dropped but this album ain't even out yet 😂😂😂

rhandino

Banned
BBHMM wasn't a TIDAL exclusive, that was AO. BBHMM had a planned release on itunes. The only promo there's been for the song was a tweet to the itunes link, & the iHeart Awards performance. The only thing left now is a proper music video, which should be soon.
#BBHMM exclusive was for streaming on TIDAL and was not on Spotify for a long time.

There were various articles wondering if the chart performance of the song was affected because of it since she practically reduced the reach a LOT and Nielsen didn't started tracking TIDAL by that time (I still don't know if they do know =/)

Floridian

Cancelled single and going back to the drawing board with the album doesn't scream flop? ��

That screams flopped promo, but not flopped album sales nor critical performance. If she makes her album TIDAL exclusive however, then yeah that'll be a problem.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
That screams flopped promo, but not flopped album sales nor critical performance. If she makes her album TIDAL exclusive however, then yeah that'll be a problem.
The screams of the Navy worldwide if she does it Tidal exclusive would be iconic tho.

The real mess in this is you all coming for R8 when back in the days when it was revealed to be a Kanye West TM Production y'all were about to bend over tbqh. And now that we have it of course it's RIHANNA's fault it sucks.

Yado

The real mess in this is you all coming for R8 when back in the days when it was revealed to be a Kanye West TM Production y'all were about to bend over tbqh. And now that we have it of course it's RIHANNA's fault it sucks.

Are you saying she has no creative control over her output?

Touchdown

Banned
I'll judge R8 when it's finally released. So far I enjoyed both BBHMM (which is still charting with no promo) and American Oxygen of which the video is a slay. Rihanna is not in it for the fame, she does it for the art.

4e3de46a19.gif

rhandino

Banned
No, but I'm saying that everyone was about to hop on R8's dick when a man's name was attached to it, but now that the project has come out crappy it's the woman's fault.

#OOP

FsiLoFu.gif

... R8 is truly her ART[ ] era T_T.

And please, Jackie < Unapologetic, Diamonds and Pour it Up alone eviscerate that hew to hell and back... and I like Jackie X_x

Yado

No, but I'm saying that everyone was about to hop on R8's dick when a man's name was attached to it, but now that the project has come out crappy it's the woman's fault.

Well she said this is the music she wants to make, I don't see why he should take any blame for it.

Trigger

What kind of flawless taste tho? Welcome to the thread! *.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom