• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

Years & Years - Shine

uPfqfYb.gif

Another slayage from the boys. Can't wait for the album.

canocha

In the interview that just finished on BBCR London, Leona said June 29 for the single, early autumn for the alberm.

She might be wrong, though. The Palladium show airs on the 5th, so it would make more sense to release the single on the 8th indeed.

Maybe her label pushed up the date and she made a boo-boo. I'm sure her new PR people are pulling their hair out listening to that interview presumably about her new single become an intimate conversation about farm animals and paraolympians XD

slay mama

Leona just confirmed on BBC 1xtra and it is June 7th!

edit: ENDOR REMIX!

Oop blew my cover. Guess its time to step out of shadows.

tumblr_mejt21A4tO1qgy8r3o1_500.gif

Hello residents of POPGAF! Been a longtime lurker since OT-6. So am aware of all the T and shade.

My favs are Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Madonna (classics only! she dead now though) and Coldplay. I also use these new girls Charli, Azealia Banks and Tinashe. Plus have some songs that I use from Kylie Minogue.

I would like to thank POPGAF for being entertaining but also for enlightening this poor soul and helping me see the light for many of my new favs and songs.

hello new person

your list of faves is acceptable, you can sit at the popular table

(ignore NeoGAF Member Partition we just let ha sit here)

Leona just confirmed on BBC 1xtra and it is June 7th!
Excellent timing.

Leona's new team is on point. Perfect lead single, perfect promo slots, perfect messaging with the fans (the eternal silence between albums with Syco were jusT torture).

I'm optimistic that the second single before the album release will either be I Got You or Another Love Song since they're the tracks that got the best reaction/buzz from the journalists who heard the album sampler.

Now that Syco's history, hopefully Leona's history of the label choosing terrible singles is behind her~

Touchdown

Banned
Excellent timing.

Leona's new team is on point. Perfect lead single, perfect promo slots, perfect messaging with the fans (the eternal silence between albums with Syco were jusT torture).

I'm optimistic that the second single before the album release will either be I Got You or Another Love Song since they're the tracks that got the best reaction/buzz from the journalists who heard the album sampler.

Now that Syco's history, hopefully Leona's history of the label choosing terrible singles is behind her~

It all seems good so far but I just don't trust Island Records...I'm cautiously optimistic. She better show Ari who truly is in fact the next Mariah.

QBP0oZd.gif

canocha

Excellent timing.

YES YES!!! Both snippets of those songs are awesome! (but they have to change the name of that track).

I guess and hope she leaves the ballad for the 3rd single (after the album is released).

Excellent timing.

Seeing Leona get her shit together makes me legit happy for you tbh <3

I went through most of the ones that I haven't heard from. From yours I remember liking Akua naru, Miseducation of LH, and diary of Alicia keys the most.

Cool cool. Naru's been one of my favorites since I started listening to underground, but I'm very surprised you never listened to Lauryn Hill or Alicia Keys before.

Floridian

Cool cool. Naru's been one of my favorites since I started listening to underground, but I'm very surprised you never listened to Lauryn Hill or Alicia Keys before.

I've heard a few songs from Miseducation, but not the actual full, which i was sort of surprised myself at what I missed. I'm not a big Alicia key's fan, but the Diary was pleasant.

My fav tracks from Miseducation was Every Ghetto Every City, To Zion, Doo Wop (of course), and Forgive them Father.

royalan

Those are called veins, dear child. There's nothing inherently wrong or odd about having veiny hands, as they're often a sign of low body fat or increased blood flow from physical exertion.

Of course, Sammy might also have hypertension or a vascular condition...

Miseducation is required listening.

I've heard a few songs from Miseducation, but not the actual full, which i was sort of surprised myself at what I missed. I'm not a big Alicia key's fan, but the Diary was pleasant.

My fav tracks from Miseducation was Every Ghetto Every City, To Zion, Doo Wop (of course), and Forgive them Father.

Um

I really really really really really really like you
And I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too?
And I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too?

Oh, did I say too much?
I'm so in my head
When we're out of touch
And I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too?​

Wh1JNaQ.gif

Carly is giving me LIFE right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom