• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redhood

Thank you everyone.

tumblr_m414bdXqPc1qzbagvo1_500.gif

your list of faves is good
I approve

What are your faves?

You clearly haven't seen enough light if you are still listing Coldplay.

Just saying.

Quite like your taste, tbh. And I actually don't mind Coldplay. Just think they are a little bit too overrated.

Coldplay was at the top of my Pop-GAF Grammys track of the year list in both 2013 and 2014.

Chris Martin's treasure trail is also on another list of mine...somewhere.

respecT them

Yas Sis! Educate. Coldplay are the epitome of feels.

tumblr_mzmm47h0j11rkfq7so1_500.gif

Coldplay stan? Mau alt?

waiT at this taste and gif, Mau will love you and so do I =D

Welcome!

Who is the Mau? Is he dead?

An hybrid Rihanna/Coldplay stan. I was gonna say...

Kidding sis, welcome. I'm glad you're aware how messy this people can get tbh.

Educate the haters breh!
ahh.gif
ahh.gif

Yes another Rih stan with good taste. We need more of them cuz lord knows we have too less of them and too much of the bitter in this thread atm. Welcome~

wvZmsNF.gif

Its like the moment there is a small crack in perfection the masks come off. Riri will wipe the mess and usher in her R8 era.

Welcome, Redhood! Hope you enjoy your stay.

And also forgot to welcome back Touchdown and his Mariah gifs. Yas

What kind of flawless taste tho? Welcome to the thread! *.*

hello new person

your list of faves is acceptable, you can sit at the popular table

(ignore NeoGAF Member Partition we just let ha sit here)

Thank you. As for people like Partition they are also needed. There cannot be a world where everyone is cool.

I am not sure I understand. #stopthealthunting

I really really really really really really like you
And I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too?

Oh, did I say too much?
I'm so in my head
When we're out of touch
And I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too?​

Wh1JNaQ.gif

Carly is giving me LIFE right now.
It didn't happen + never will.
NGyElBF.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i'm feeling very attacked rn, if you guys don't cut out the sarcasm and shadiness i might leave this comm forever, again

SaintZ

Still pressed that Legendary Lovers wasn't a single. It would have done a better job on the charts than that trash Birthday and This Is How We Do (although I did like the TIHWD video).

Vazduh

JISM has sold over 3 million copies worldwide, so it did quite well. Of course, it could have sold better, but that's mostly due to bad single choices.

rhandino

Banned
I hate Katheryn, Walking on Air and Legendary Lovers >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Unconditionally / This is How we Do

Oh well, PRISM as a pop album was just perfect, I love it more than Teenage Dream =P

d7qSGLn.gif

====

Oh, did I say too much?
I'm so in my head
When we're out of touch
And I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too?​

Wh1JNaQ.gif

Carly is giving me LIFE right now.
YAAAAAAAAAS!

RgnGRT8.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Industry decline or not, 3m worldwide for one of the biggest music stars in the world aint shit.

Phreaker

Is Leona not blessing the U.S. with her latest work, wtf? Can't find it on iTunes, says newest release from her is Private Party(?). :(

Is Lenoa not blessing the U.S. with her latest work, wtf?
Def Jam is staggering her UK/US promo just like RCA did with Spirit.

The reason Echo and its worldwide release flopped here is that she did all of her promo in the UK. Leona and simultaneous US/UK releases just won't work because she's been out of the game so long that any US release is like an artist relaunch.

Phreaker

Def Jam is staggering her UK/US promo just like RCA did with Spirit.

The reason Echo and its worldwide release flopped here is that she did all of her promo in the UK. Leona and simultaneous US/UK releases just won't work because she's been out of the game so long that any US release is like an artist relaunch.

Okay, thanks. I guess I'll just waiT.

royalan

dark horse alone has had more impact than any of your faves entire careers, try again tbQh

Dark Horse hit number 1, but it came and went like a drop in a bucket. The song itself had no actual impact on Pop.

Im thinking of Katy's Teenage Dream era, and how long that went on. Prism didn't seem to last even half as long...

Meowster

Hopefully The Lord will release Welcome to New York immediately after the trash song Bad Blood so She can ensure a real hit. Such a wonderful song and an album highlight of 1989.

Zutroy

Hopefully The Lord will release Welcome to New York immediately after the trash song Bad Blood so She can ensure a real hit. Such a wonderful song and an album highlight of 1989.

Ehh, Bad Blood is trash, but WTNY doesn't seem like a hit either. AYHTDWS should be her next single.

Touchdown

Banned
Let me just state for the record that I will get the biggest kii of my life if the #1's to Infinity album actually sells decent. Mimi beating out the current crop of crap pop with 20+ year old songs would give me so much life.

ea41e26369.gif

Frodo

Just because I like New Romantics and I Know Places I'm sure they will never be singles. I still have some hope for You Are in Love, though. Would be a good one to end the era.

every time i see that "band-aids don't fix bullet holes" i laugh, bad blood is such a bad song and it's probably the worst song in 1989.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom