• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

CFeaoywUkAAk1IP.png

Coming tomorrow.

Ready for the mess.

Touchdown

Banned
Good sisterns, I've got a favour to ask: I'm making a playlist for a birthday party and I need ~GOOD~ known pop songs that uneducated people can sing along.

The cool, indie, EDM quota of the playlist has already been filled.

So far all I've got for the Pop part of it is Crazy in Love. Need something else, specially something that will resonate with the tasteless general public (that is why I'm asking here, the collection of bad taste here is suuuuuperbly atrocious---------kidding!)
X0czsSY.gif

Spotify playlists would be very welcome.

No ballads, just songs we can dance to, please.

I shall lit a candle for your fave so they can stop flopping in return for your help.

AU7R6ik.gif

Bang Bang - Jessie and Ari
Shut Up and Dance - Walk The Moon
My Songs Know What You Did Last Summer - Fall Out Boy
I Love It - Icona Pop/Charlie XCX
Just Dance - Lady Gaga
Tik Tok - Kesha

Yado

I'm not surprised that Lorde would rate a flaccid dick pic but I expect more from the seasoned penile connoisseurs of Popgaf. Do better.

ibrYdYfcTFw8Ks.gif

rhandino

Banned
Taylor Swift's 'Bad Blood' Video Breaks Vevo Record
Swift passes the previous record holder, Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda," which had held the honor since August 2014 when the bootylicioius vid debuted with 19.6 million views in the first 24 hours since release.

[ s c r e a m i n g ] at this, first she blocked ha only opportunity to get a #1 this era

0WRpvSC.png

And now this, Poor Nicki but this is what you geT for getting on the way of The Lord, her Pop Ascension...

Meowster

Love her but it's clear at this point that Kendrick's team saying some bullshit about gays was really just a nice way of saying that your contribution sucks, Gags, and we don't want this song.

Anyways, congrats to Taylor, Kendrick really turned the song from pure trash and one of the worst songs in Her discography to something fun and great. The music video is good too. Much better than Anaconda and anything Minaj has released sans Moment 4 Life.

rhandino

Banned
Can we talk about how SuperLove remains flawless and ageless?
ieuqcuK.gif

Preach, SuperLove is so good and I still use it when I'm in need for fun music along with FROOT and I Really Like You, Can't wait for that J-Pop inspired album...

EDIT: Eugh at that snippet below tho, I saw it earlier and thought it was a mess...

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Kiss My Lips is such a good song. Love the song, love the video, the choreo, more mature image... Everything.

And ew @ the CL snippet. I know it's only a buzz single, but mess. Diplo can do way better than that.

Riff Raff is also in it so the track will be worse than that snippet.

Ugh, not ready for another Katy/Gaga whatever. Though given pop herstory, Gaga will win this upcoming one.

Gaga has taken L's on her past 2 albums. What makes you think her next one will recapture her Fame days?

Fun Fact: Bitch Better Have My Money was written by a German girl named Bibi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom