• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yado

Also, I just made a Last.fm account. Add me, Sestras.

Added.

Your musical compatibility with The3phemeral is SUPER
Music you have in common includes Björk, Róisín Murphy, Azealia Banks, Mariah Carey and Jazmine Sullivan.

isL8jBv3fIB6N.gif

3phemeral

I did, but..

Your musical compatibility with The3phemeral is LOW
Music you have in common includes Mariah Carey, Madonna, Sia, Röyksopp & Robyn and Janet Jackson.

Your musical compatibility with The3phemeral is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Lady Gaga, Destiny's Child, Britney Spears, Brandy and Beyoncé.

Ywhhkqq.gif

added!

I haven't finished adding artists, plus, I've only started using this during my Bjork-a-thon. 😀

1 Björk 792

2 Mariah Carey 120

3 Róisín Murphy 8​

Added.
OK

isL8jBv3fIB6N.gif

isL8jBv3fIB6N.gif

The Flop

Banned
this is a slay tbh. poor filth hewmoany, clocked again by the true heirs to gods aloud.

This slays a biT, but can we please not drag the girl group of now over this?

They just got their first top 20 billboard hit (and rising), and they slayed on DWTS last night.

When will Little mix do that?

tumblr_nomn179UIU1u3ybino4_250.gif

tumblr_nomn179UIU1u3ybino1_250.gif

tumblr_nompbcgZRf1rlh4r7o6_400.gif

CFeSpQwUUAA-Ilc.jpg

rhandino

Banned
I wonder hew of the 5 will get a successful solo career when the inevitable split happen...

KfP1PFh.gif

God, they all look so disposable =/

And speaking of girl groups I just remembered the TLC kickstarter, I wonder when that album will drop~

Rihannadaily talked about BBHMM before it came out.
And that twitter account that talked about a release date and tracklist got suspended. Something is up.

rhandino

Banned
I think it's real this time. It matches up with Dior being vague on both accounts about a release in May and then changing it.
I think between now and early june the album should be here or maybe a video.

Ummmmmmmm, it also seems like Drake album is about to leak/leaking rn...

4sou33x3.gif

Ummmmmmmm, it also seems like Drake album is about to leak/leaking rn...

4sou33x3.gif

Yeah, I just heard the Beyonce collab. But it was the demo version cause it was just her doing 3 lines.

What a messy ass month, if VFT6 leaks he might scrap something or fire his entire team.
The song about Rih leaking last year was a mess in its own right.

rhandino

Banned
Yeah, I just heard the Beyonce collab. But it was the demo version cause it was just her doing 3 lines.

What a messy ass month, if VFT6 leaks he might scrap something or fire his entire team.
The song about Rih leaking last year was a mess in its own right.
Yeah, it seems one of the snippets is ft Tinashe o_O but there is theory that they are snippets of things that are not going to be included in VFT6 or early demos...

And lol about the mess concerning TaylorNation, I had a vague idea about them but I didn't know that they could give The Beygency a run for their money X_x

Also, I just made a Last.fm account. Add me, Sestras.

Your musical compatibility with The3phemeral is VERY HIGH

Slay! Added :*

---?

So I went to an Azealia Banks concert last night and I have to say, it was pretty amazing. I think I'm practically deaf in my right ear at the moment. Basic in nature, her backup dancers were entertaining. Her backup singers were on point. She did a little choreo herself.

She did her entire career except for Esta Noche which sucked but it was ok for what was there.

I loved it, my sister who's a big fan got to like shake her hand and shit since we were like right on the stage. She did her megaphone routine which was cool.

My one impression though was, she is extremely tiny. She always looks so tall in her videos and even photoshoots. The girl is like 4'9 maybe even 5 feet. She's duper tiny and small lol. She belted out a couple of notes and really sang... So I would say it was a solid

10/10. Really fun concert. Small venue non the less and let's just say a lot of the freaks came out tonight too. Fishnets and all of that giving me Studio 54 vibes. It was a good time overall.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Bad blood remix is everything rn

Frodo

Good sisterns, I've got a favour to ask: I'm making a playlist for a birthday party and I need ~GOOD~ known pop songs that uneducated people can sing along.

The cool, indie, EDM quota of the playlist has already been filled.

So far all I've got for the Pop part of it is Crazy in Love. Need something else, specially something that will resonate with the tasteless general public (that is why I'm asking here, the collection of bad taste here is suuuuuperbly atrocious---------kidding!)
X0czsSY.gif

Spotify playlists would be very welcome.

No ballads, just songs we can dance to, please.

I shall lit a candle for your fave so they can stop flopping in return for your help.

AU7R6ik.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom