• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Flop

Banned
Yea, I feel nothing musically major has happened yet. I'm not even sure R8 will be out until OT12 at this point.

image.php

The Flop

Banned
The future pop queen and her gaggle of friends have officially hit the top ten on iTunes. Stan a biT.

CFunJ9bXIAAWxKJ.jpg

My
Chaturbate tipping
impact tbqh.

Slay mamas~!

anigif_enhanced-1737-1416607453-21.gif

Next stop is the UK in 5days. Get ready UK. These bitches are here to stay!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
They're great, but I wouldn't really consider them as major releases.

It doesnt need to be major releases. You gotta update the OP with current music. If there is nothing major then you proceed to use recommendation of upcoming releases or new releases by gaffers. Editing a jpeg or png file on OP wont kill anyone. I remember the constant updates, stars for reviews and graveyard updates from previous OTs. 😢

It doesnt need to be major releases. You gotta update the OP with current music. If there is nothing major then you proceed to use recommendation of upcoming releases or new releases by gaffers. Editing a jpeg or png file on OP wont kill anyone. I remember the constant updates, stars for reviews and graveyard updates from previous OTs. 😢
Does anyone ever actually check the OP anyway? 👊

Floridian

It doesnt need to be major releases. You gotta update the OP with current music. If there is nothing major then you proceed to use recommendation of upcoming releases or new releases by gaffers. Editing a jpeg or png file on OP wont kill anyone. I remember the constant updates, stars for reviews and graveyard updates from previous OTs. ��

I'm not even sure if any new artists were edited in, because me and few others gave recommendations a while ago on who else to include. Those "popgaf" grammies still aren't there either. I can't see now cuz the links are broken.

4sou33x3.gif

royalan

Speaking of Brandon Flowers, I'm watching him perform on Graham Norton as I type this.

Wow, he's terrible live. No presence, and I don't think he's been on key at any single point in this performance.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Speaking of Brandon Flowers, I'm watching him perform on Graham Norton as I type this.

Wow, he's terrible live. No presence, and I don't think he's been on key at any single point in this performance.

he was great when i saw him yesterday, shrug

not like, the best ever, but his sanging was good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom