• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
And isn't that sad? That she's done all this and people STILL don't know who she is or care? The utter lack of presence and memorable talent. Your fave will only ever be a pop community joke. But I suspect you know this and this is exactly why you stan her.

Are you talking to yourself about Christina here?

Vazra

Rih is a joke and I say this as a fan. Turns out the DM is real that stan had a meltdown on ATRL.
Rita+Ora+laughes.gif

royalan

Are you talking to yourself about Christina here?

If I were talking to myself about Christina that would have been a post about hits, longevity, talent, and the art of being able to sit on your ass in a cushy chair for a season and in that time make more money than most of your faves will ever see (unless you actually believe Rita Ora's fake ass networth floating around the internet. Pathetic. lol)

Floridian

Today has been officially 10 years since Rihanna's first debut single Pon De Replay, which was a commercial smash. Peaked @ #2, she was properly introduced into the music industry and has been relevant for over ten years running. What a timeless dancehall classic tbh.

u2KYwE0.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Today has been officially 10 years since Rihanna's first debut single Pon De Replay, which was a commercial smash. Peaked @ #2, she was properly introduced into the music industry and has been relevant for over ten years running. What a timeless dancehall classic tbh.

u2KYwE0.gif

how can it be ten years since her first single, and over ten years of relevancy, if she hasn't been relevant for two years now? the maths here doesn't add up...#nvay

royalan

She's been talked about plenty in 2013 & 2014 unless you've been under a rock.

The wave generated by this alone:

GD70PFH.jpg

washed away most of their faves relevance for the whole month.

It was to the point that Beyonce showed up to the same event basically naked, and yet nobody cared.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
It was to the point that Beyonce showed up to the same event basically naked, and yet nobody cared.

dispatches from a parallel universe again i c. does being this delusional ever get tiring?

All hail Queen Bey! Beyonce trumps the rest in by going almost NUDE at Met Gala in her sexiest look ever
http://www.*****************/tvshow...st-going-NUDE-Met-Gala-sexiest-look-ever.html

Beyonce ensured the best was saved till last as she was the final guest to arrive

bey is the top billing; then kim k; then finally rihanna's impactless pizza in at number 3

http://www.*****************/tvshow...t-fashion-25k-ticket-party-crazy-results.html

Beyonce made it her own when she slayed the red carpet in a breathtaking sheer Givenchy gown that revealed her incredible curves

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-sty...arpet-fashion-biggest-night-gallery-1.2210091

Beyoncé Wins the Met Gala Before She Even Arrives

http://jezebel.com/beyonce-wins-the-met-gala-before-she-even-arrives-1702170475

royalan

Fitting that two of your links are from banned sites. A level of delusion not even tolerated by GAF. lol

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
The fact is you shouldn't even be discussing Rihanna in this thread since she has no music career to speak of. Two years since her last album, a weak feature credit on a bad Kanye West song and a cancelled era is the sign of a dead music career. Time to accept this, come to terms and move on, thanks. Luckily with Rita Ora on the scene you have a ready-made replacement, and as a bonus, it's even a step up in quality, artistry, and talent, so you don't even have to lose anything in the transition.

I'm sorry you're so mad that RIhanna got the cover of Vogue again and your fave showed up to the Met in a sparkly, longer version of one of her tour outfits.

I'd be mad, too.

Wouldn't your fave have to tour first? What you should be mad about is that you fave's career as a vocalist (not a feature) in recent years is a unending series of flops and disappointments Be mad that she doesn't seem to take her vocalist gig as serious as she does her tv hosting gig. But... I guess you gotta do what pays the most, right?

Vazra

Wouldn't your fave have to tour first? What you should be mad about is that you fave's career as a vocalist (not a feature) in recent years is a unending series of flops and disappointments Be mad that she doesn't seem to take her vocalist gig as serious as she does her tv hosting gig. But... I guess you gotta do what pays the most, right?

#Flawless
Rita+Ora+laughes.gif

Floridian

The fact is you shouldn't even be discussing Rihanna in this thread since she has no music career to speak of. Two years since her last album, a weak feature credit on a bad Kanye West song and a cancelled era is the sign of a dead music career. Time to accept this, come to terms and move on, thanks. Luckily with Rita Ora on the scene you have a ready-made replacement, and as a bonus, it's even a step up in quality, artistry, and talent, so you don't even have to lose anything in the transition.

4sou33x3.gif

Floridian

The least these oral stans can do is be more subtle. If these posts are serious then help is seriously needed
dahell2.png

Can Vita Oral even win relevant awards during her "break"?
mjlol.png

Not even when she decides to be active?
mjlol.png

She's active alright, but not musically or in the fashion sense.
sass2.png

Rihanna literally outshines her everywhere, so all the bending-for-straw activity with the "Rhat is over xd" talk while ironically praising "poison" for its putrid existence can stop brehs
umad.png

Floridian

EmFboAM.png

"Replacement"
mjlol.png

Edit: Also for the slick, the numbers are slightly down between 13-14 because of the break if you haven't figured that out yet.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
wow @ the decline in searches for rihanna between 2012 and 2015. had thought that maybe i was going too hard on her but now i'm not so sure, it really does look like she's entered the twilight of her relevance and impact

wNKHGSV.gif

the fewer rita ora searches are easy to explain. she's a global megastar that's been in several of the biggest films over the last couple of years as well as in major ww advertising campaigns. why would people google her when they already know who she is?

Vazra

We try to fix something but you can't fix what you can't see
It's the soul that needs the surgery Floridian
e1eb46049a.gif

Floridian

wow @ the decline in searches for rihanna between 2012 and 2015. had thought that maybe i was going too hard on her but now i'm not so sure, it really does look like she's entered the twilight of her relevance and impact

wNKHGSV.gif

the fewer rita ora searches are easy to explain. she's a global megastar that's been in several of the biggest films over the last couple of years as well as in major ww advertising campaigns. why would people google her when they already know who she is?

Ahhh okay, the selective process. Notice how Rita's flatline on that scale represents the condition of her non-existent career.

Even with all those "mega-hit" films she's "been" in, no one took the time to even find out who she was because no one cares.

tumblr_n4x9n5PkiG1r793zwo1_400.gif

Vazra

Ahhh okay, the selective process. Notice how Rita's flatline on that scale represents the condition of her non-existent career.

Even with all those "mega-hit" films she's "been" in, no one took the time to even find out who she was because no one cares.

tumblr_n4x9n5PkiG1r793zwo1_400.gif

Why would they bother searching for her when she is well known and iconic tho?
e1eb46049a.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
oPvVjwg.png

the most talked about dress of the night. when beyonce's fashion choices have more impact than you and your fashion choices is all you have...oh dear!

looks like vogue made a mistake putting rihanna on the front cover when the public clearly were more interested in beyonce's--for obvious reasons.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
but who had the bigger wave, cys?

oPvVjwg.png

yes, it is well known that Rihanna is now only relevant for her dresses, but it appears she still can't outpeak Beyoncé in that regard either. shame.

yep. i wonder what rihanna's next career move will be? manager at her local taco bell?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i'd imagine that probably 3/4 to 4/5ths of those rihanna searches are searches for things like 'what happened to rihanna?', 'what is rihanna doing now?', 'rihanna's career after music', etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom