• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintZ

Unlike your faves, I'm new and not an alternate.

WrMJMk2.gif
Um

YyVEx.gif

Belstras

I don't know if it's sarcasm but it's just my perspective. Anyway sorry for hijacking this

thread. Kinda embarrasing, really. Shouldn't bring up politics into a gaming site.

SaintZ

I don't know if it's sarcasm but it's just my perspective. Anyway sorry for hijacking this

thread. Kinda embarrasing, really. Shouldn't bring up politics into a gaming site.
You're free to do whatever you want sis, don't let these basics bully you into leaving tbh.

Floridian

This isn't the gaming side though. 98% of POPGAF aren't even real gamers like me tbh.
However, if you do want to talk about politics, there's an Off-Topic section.

Belstras

they don't have to be singing artists, you can still like Katy Perry or Selena Gomez as examples.
Hm Koda Kumi perhaps and Faye Wong singing ff themes, Mariah's When you believe is nice and yeah i'm more into electronic music otherwise like deadmau5/air and other misc ambient music.:)

rhandino

Banned
Hm Koda Kumi perhaps and Faye Wong singing ff themes, Mariah's When you believe is nice and yeah i'm more into electronic music otherwise like deadmau5/air and other misc ambient music.:)

The intro of Final Fantasy X-2 >>>>>>>>>>>>> Most of your faves music videos.

It's true.

YdxyIYQ.gif

royalan

Can we stop besmirching the name Koda Kumi by only talking about those corny ass FF X-2 tracks she did out of obligation?

Homegirl has put out many trashy 'lick my Juicy pussy' bops since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom