• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
Ring The Alarm remix ft. Mariah Carey

f6134f86cd.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Ok so I'm going crazy
I'm looking for a song but cannot remember the song, artist or how it goes
However I do remember the video and its of a girl thats in some kind of asylum or suregon table
The artist is quite similar to Sky Ferreira, Natalia kills etc all those indie girls and the song is a few years old (maybe three or four or older)

edit; Skylar Grey Dance Without You

GODBYN has announced her new musical project, LA BAGATELLE MAGIQUE, featuring the talents of her touring keyboardist and the production of the great Christian Falk
ac6f0d9b.jpg

Your faves are officially on suicide watch

(also, Annie's been in the studio working with Richard X and Stefan Storm from the Sound of Arrows, so your faves should probably just give up and go back to waitressing now, considering they lack the qualifications to do anything else)

Awesome. Cannot wait.

rhandino

Banned
Oh, so Ciara is the new face of Roberto Cavalli? Nice to see more artists following the footsteps of Supermodel and occasional bop maker Rhat

ciara-new-face-roberto-cavalli-1.jpg

it's impressive but i feel like it's just too much. idt it fits the feel of the song.
Yeah, some of them were very over the top yet I loved the energy of all of them though =D

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Oh, so Ciara is the new face of Roberto Cavalli? Nice to see more artists following the footsteps of Supermodel and occasional bop maker Rhat

Yeah, some of them were very over the top yet I loved the energy of all of them though =D

Ciara looks amazing.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Rapper Azealia Banks To Star, RZA To Direct Lionsgate/Codeblack Feature ‘Coco’
Azealia Banks, the provocative hip hop artist who made her debut with the album Broke With Expensive Taste, has just landed her first starring role in a feature film. She’ll play the title character in Coco, a drama for Lionsgate that will be directed by Wu Tang Clan’s RZA. It has a script from Nicole Jefferson Asher and it will be produced by Paul Hall. In the Brooklyn-set drama, Banks plays an aspiring twenty-something rapper who wants a career in hip hop, but is torn by her parents’ dreams that she finish college. She gives in. While matriculating, she finds herself in the classroom; she experiences the true calling of the power of the spoken word, which helps her goals as a hip hop artist. It has a bit of 8 Mile edge to it. Banks, who is repped by Prospect Park and The Davis Firm, will tour overseas beginning next month.

Interesting.

Bladenic

Wendy Williams called it right. She said nobody cares about Ciara's music but she should turn her attention to modeling. And she really should.

Belstras

CFQBQ3IXIAAP16u.jpg

Yes, I'm a bitter cunt.

So if someone happens to use a phone while an overrated artist performs they are a cunt? Nice logic there. Seems to me this whole Jennifer VS Mariah thing represent the tensions between white americans and the hispanics there, thus the media blowout. It's pretty sad.

rhandino

Banned
So if someone happens to use a phone while an overrated artist performs they are a cunt? Nice logic there. Seems to me this whole Jennifer VS Mariah thing represent the tensions between white americans and the hispanics there, thus the media blowout. It's pretty sad.
[ w a i t ] a minute

DTmEiaH.gif

Also, I don't think that Mariah Carey is a "white american"...

Given this is the post that you quoted it should have been clear I was referring to myself as a bitter cunt because of Rihanna's fuckery. Not sure where you're getting the implication that I was calling JLo a cunt.

But your removal of all context and the reach exhibited were cute I guess.

Touchdown

Banned

Let me not even

1fc039c556.gif

Floridian

4sou33x3.gif

Belstras

Given this is the post that you quoted it should have been clear I was referring to myself as a bitter cunt because of Rihanna's fuckery. Not sure where you're getting the implication that I was calling JLo a cunt.

But your removal of all context and the reach exhibited were cute I guess.

I usually remove all the "heavy" clutter. To stick to the context. I don't think I'm the only one doing that.

Belstras

You must have missed the years where she was constantly pestered about whether she was white or black when she came out, or when she was growing up, being teased and her family threatened just for having a black father.

But you do you, sis.

I'll pray for you while listening to Outside, the biracial anthem of forever.

You don't need to insult me or pray for me just because I'm questioning how some users post here. Figures one doesn't like the same thing/ whatever and one gets shatted on.

I prefer to think of it as a metaphor for the failings of youth culture due to impeding technologies that prevent us from experiencing real life things as they happen. Seeing Miss Carey on television is a once-in-a-lifetime occurance, and seeing her in person is no less rare, yet Miss Lopez was so enamored with her Twitters and Myspacings that she opted out of a real experience in favor of the artifice. It's truly sad how technology and "handsets" (sp?) have such a firm grip on our day-to-day, and as an overrated Latina myself, I can completely relate to Miss Lopez's circumstances and personal failings in this instance, though I cannot condone them. Perhaps in a different universe things could have been different, and Text-Mid-High-Note-Gate would have very well not existed. Instead, this universe could have allowed Miss Carey to be appreciated for her performance and smash hit single. What a concept to consider!

SaintZ

ie7j1sbfvcg4sfara7.gif

The amount of truth bombs in the thread, I live. Belstras is just what this thread needs tbh.

Exacto. La discriminacion es real...

9Z6MDrO.gif
A. Language

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use NeoGAF to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law. Sexual, racial, or ethnic slurs will not be tolerated in any form and are bannable on the first offense. It is recommended that profanity be held to a minimum in order to keep the level of discourse high, and profanity should not be used when addressing others. Though NeoGAF is an international forum, discussion is to be held in English unless otherwise designated.
9Z6MDrO.gif

Vazduh

WaiT, a new poster!

Welcome. Tell us your faves.

We all know there hasn't been a "new poster" in Pop-GAF since 2013, and that's being generous.

If it's not an alt, then it's an alt of an alt, and you will simply [ d e a l ]

th_effy02-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom