• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
puush.me works fine.
e1eb46049a.gif
Indeed.

0947b0ea4f.png
0947b0ea4f.png
0947b0ea4f.png

0947b0ea4f.png
0947b0ea4f.png
0947b0ea4f.png

Frodo

Well.. listening to Mariah's I Still believe led me to listen to When You Believe duet with Whitney which in turn led me to listen to Whitney...

I still haven't got over her death, to be honest. It still makes me sad. I don't even listen to her last album any more because it always puts me down. :(

Touchdown

Banned
Well.. listening to Mariah's I Still believe led me to listen to When You Believe duet with Whitney which in turn led me to listen to Whitney...

I still haven't got over her death, to be honest. It still makes me sad. I don't even listen to her last album any more because it always puts me down. :(

Yeah, I really enjoyed Whitney's last album too. :( The Mariah and Whitney duet will never be topped either :(

4a65fa2ce9.gif

rhandino

Banned
So... This won Eurovision 2015?

cjdo60G.gif

it's a cute song... and wow, Russia was on point too. Also loved the lighting design in these two performance, very lovely.

Really? Sweden won? For that reductive Guetta track?

I fucking can't. Yes Sweden is generally pop heaven. But this song is a piece of shit much like Lovers on the Sun.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Rita Ora and her impact made it into an A$AP Rocky song.

d628703671.png

EDIT: The whole album apparently talks about Rita. What kind of impact?
EDIT2: Let me go listen this shit.

GODBYN has announced her new musical project, LA BAGATELLE MAGIQUE, featuring the talents of her touring keyboardist and the production of the great Christian Falk
ac6f0d9b.jpg

Your faves are officially on suicide watch

(also, Annie's been in the studio working with Richard X and Stefan Storm from the Sound of Arrows, so your faves should probably just give up and go back to waitressing now, considering they lack the qualifications to do anything else)

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
GODBYN has announced her new musical project, LA BAGATELLE MAGIQUE, featuring the talents of her touring keyboardist and the production of the great Christian Falk
ac6f0d9b.jpg

Your faves are officially on suicide watch

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

FINALLY, BINCH

she played a couple of the songs she'd worked with christian falk on the do it again tour

set me free and love is free

the former is better, sounds like a total smash tbh

also rip christian falksus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom