• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's supremely entertaining how many of you are absolutely steam pressed about Beyonce. Go and spread your twitter links about your SoundCloud faves, go to your faves sold out glimpse of the past residencies, champion your faves ability to sit in a chair and worry about Beyonce when she starts worrying about you. This constant teeth gnashing can't be good for your constitution. Be blessed.

Preach. She isn't bothered by any of faves in here especially Mariah who can't even hear herself sing anymore. Girl bye

Touchdown

Banned
It's supremely entertaining how many of you are absolutely steam pressed about Beyonce. Go and spread your twitter links about your SoundCloud faves, go to your faves sold out glimpse of the past residencies, champion your faves ability to sit in a chair and worry about Beyonce when she starts worrying about you. This constant teeth gnashing can't be good for your constitution. Be blessed.

I wonder if Jay put a constitution clause in Bey's tidal contract.. and excuse you I love Beyonce. Beyonce's fabulous. I think she's a great writer, a great singer, and she's a very sweet person as well. Very sweet. Actress though?

f6e412eb7e.gif

rhandino

Banned

Nnnnnnnnn,

odhyb3u.gif

Even so, The Lord is selling absurd amounts rn... makes me wonder how her next project is going to fare.

Nnnnnnnnn,

odhyb3u.gif

Even so, The Lord is selling absurd amounts rn... makes me wonder how her next project is going to fare.

Taylor Swift not selling albums would surprise me. She's appealing to the correct demographic, non threatening, and makes easily digestible music. Most importantly, she's white. White artists traditionally outsell black artists with rare exception. Now that the record industry is collapsing in on itself, this fact is even more evident. I wholeheartedly believe that acts like Beyonce and Rihanna are more popular than Taylor Swift, globally. Getting that to translate into album sales is an exercise in futility.

The Flop

Banned
My favs are slaying twitter rn with two worldwide trends. When will yours?

LoAMb0W.png

Also they posted with the other girl group of this generation today.

10177914_557339317737417_8796399613717203152_n.jpg

not gonna lie but future president Martin O'Malley is such a stud daddy

What's your stance on gun control, bb?

omalleys_march.jpg

And gay marriage, sis?

What about the chill'run, dah'freund?

Be my, be my, be my
Be my, be my baby
Be my, be my, be my baby,
And drive me crazy

Wrong thread but I agree.

]
He can rekt me

Frodo

Sisters, let's stand for each other regardless of the atrocious bad taste some of us have. Put that aside and #spreadloveandkindness. #livingforlove
Buy it now on iTunes

Hate on the fave and not on the stan.

Lessons to be learned.

Touchdown

Banned
not gonna lie but future president Martin O'Malley is such a stud daddy

What's your stance on gun control, bb?

omalleys_march.jpg

And gay marriage, sis?

What about the chill'run, dah'freund?

Be my, be my, be my
Be my, be my baby
Be my, be my, be my baby,
And drive me crazy

sis you know he has no chance against queen Hillary
ed2305b7.png

Frodo

I've always been here for Adam, tbh.

Although, wasn't there a video of him and band mates making some very duche-y and/or sexists comments about someone? I remember reading something about it, but I'm not sure.

he made a racist joke about Shakira

also he's an idiot that believes that music isn't art yet got out of some obligation by claiming "artistic integrity"

please stop stanning for these pasty "meh-just passable" awful people lads

botty

Banned
What is this I hear about this community being so boring and dire that people are flocking to HomosexualGaf for entertainment?

Eartha_Kitt_All_By_Myself_film_clip.gif

Vazduh

BlueBadger's impact, tbh

TssB5Hw.gif

Cum back soon, Pupi!

Some people in LettersGAF who get offended at everything and anything could learn to take a joke, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom