• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
What is this I hear about this community being so boring and dire that people are flocking to HomosexualGaf for entertainment?

Eartha_Kitt_All_By_Myself_film_clip.gif

Well I'm having a blast and that's all that matters tbh.

Eartha_Kitt_All_By_Myself_film_clip.gif

rhandino

Banned
If you ever thought Taylor Swift made being a huge pop superstar look easy, well it’s because it is. In an interview with BBC Radio 1 before performing at its Big Weekend festival, the “Bad Blood” singer opened up about life on the road (she kicked off her 1989 World Tour on May 5 in Tokyo) and she admitted it’s not the grueling task as some may think

“It’s not that hard, I’m telling you now it’s really not,” explained Taylor. “Sometimes I really don’t think it’s that hard at all.”
So... what's the excuse of Charli, Rita, Natalia, Ciara, etc...?

qbzVH5o.gif

I hate The Lord so much =D

BlueBadger's impact, tbh
Oh, I am so shocked...

BlueBadger's impact, tbh

TssB5Hw.gif

Cum back soon, Pupi!

Some people in LettersGAF who get offended at everything and anything could learn to take a joke, btw.

Oh, I am so shocked...
I'm the one who called attention to Bayonetta's post. And the only person to blame for his getting banned is himself. The mods thought what he did warranted it.

It's not a "joke" when the only goal is to hurt someone's feelings. People shouldn't have to worry about getting random potshots taken at them here, especially when they are not even present. I take responsibility for bringing attention to all this, so any comments can be directed towards me. I was standing up for my friend and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Vitanimus

he made a racist joke about Shakira

also he's an idiot that believes that music isn't art yet got out of some obligation by claiming "artistic integrity"

please stop stanning for these pasty "meh-just passable" awful people lads

oop, lash it! no doubt he's seething on twitter right now.

natalia-kills-x-factor-gif_2015-03-18_08-21-53.gif

Vitanimus

I'm the one who called attention to Bayonetta's post. And the only person to blame for his getting banned is himself. The mods thought what he did warranted it.

It's not a "joke" when the only goal is to hurt someone's feelings. People shouldn't have to worry about getting random potshots taken at them here, especially when they are not even present. I take responsibility for bringing attention to all this, so any comments can be directed towards me. I was standing up for my friend and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

you are in the wrong community to be talking about people's feelings and potshots

Vazduh

Oh, I wasn't talking about Pupi's post (which I don't exactly approve of), I was talking about everything else.

you are in the wrong community to be talking about people's feelings and potshots

I get the rep that PopGAF has, but no member of this forum should feel like they're being attacked. That's not cool in any shape or form. This whole forum could do with a lot more civility to one another.

Oh, I wasn't talking about Pupi's post (which I don't exactly approve of), I was talking about everything else.
People need to learn to keep their comments to themselves if they only want to stir stuff up. If people are getting hurt, then none of these "jokes" are very successful, regardless of any intent.

botty

Banned
Us straight men have an awful track record in terms of genocide, war, corruption, oppression, slavery, and other atrocities... but we have penises and we all know you have to defend that.

tumblr_mifhi4cf5C1rm7sbeo5_250.gif

Vitanimus

Us straight men have an awful track record in terms of genocide, war, corruption, oppression, slavery, and other atrocities... but we have penises and we all know you have to defend that.

is there something you want to admit to the group? break free.

royalan

I get the rep that PopGAF has, but no member of this forum should feel like they're being attacked.

It's an undeserved rep. Taking personal shots at members isn't allowed in here, either. And the good sis Pupi has been banned for doing that in here before, too.

Why is Grundy even on the list? Why is Demi even on the list?

The list is trash.

I would not trust a list that lists Demi Lovato and Adam Levine as good voices.

Tbh, this list is garbage. Mariah being on it is accurate though and lol at Janet being on there too.
She's not a bad singer for what she is capable of and she is one of my faves but..

Celine Xtina and Mimi are the ones there that should be there. Adele too I guess.

Why does Christina get so much flack anyway? she was on the top of her game during Stripped. She has had some shitty performances but her talent can't be denied.

royalan

Why does Christina get so much flack anyway? she was on the top of her game during Stripped. She has had some shitty performances but her talent can't be denied.

The damn Britney rivalry that Britney's crazed stans basically made up in their heads and can't let go of.

Mariah's lambs feeling threatened all the time.

Christina in general being an unapologetic #BadBitch who gives zero fucks. Only when you're a Pop Princess who doesn't give a shit the world feels the need to knock you down a peg or two in a way men never have to worry about.

Meowster

Bionic (deluxe) is SUCH a good album. Some of her best songs ever are on that album. You Lost Me is her greatest ballad ever and probably the best out of any of her contemporaries and those after her. I wasn't around when it flopped.. why did it get so much vitriol? Was it because of Not Myself Tonight (I'm GaGa)?

Does anyone else remember when Peressed Hilton tried to organise a #BionicDownloadDay on ARTPOP's launch day in order to block the #1 spot?

💀

PInk Tape

Banned
say you'll remember me
standing in a nice dress
staring at the sunset, babe
red lips and rosy cheeks
say you'll see me again
even if it's just in your
wildest dreams, ah oh

sadcheryl.gif

Status