• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
Clearly the 2015 summer song. The girls tried.
Well... Bad Blood is kind of a thing rn... =/

sadcheryl.gif

Only Rih could save us if she surprise drops...

Floridian

Well... Bad Blood is kind of a thing rn... =/

sadcheryl.gif

Only Rih could save us if she surprise drops...
King K barely saved that shit song, so sure it's a thing for the younger population. Rih can't even save her own era right now, let alone talk about it, so meanwhile I'm focused on the current jams.

I'm kind of excited I'll be getting my deketop back in a few days, going to install Windows 8 on it as a fresh install then prep my life for Windows 10

Floridian

Caitlyn is going viral and has over $100 million net worth meanwhile Blake is in the negative numbers in both his wealth and album sales. Living the L in 2015 brehs

rhandino

Banned
Finally got time to listen to V from Maroon 5 entirely...

So good tbh and can't get remember why I haven't listened to it before apart from the singles they have released o_O.

My fave songs rn are It Was Always You, Sugar, In your Pockets and Feelings, and yeah, This Summer gonna Hurt like a Motherfucker is a summer bop, get into it...

r65ACIK.gif

3phemeral

I'll be looking forward to it. I mean, her videos haven't been great lately, let's be real, but at least her work with Brett is competent. I'll be in it for the gif-making opportunities.

BONmtt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom