• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
I'll be looking forward to it. I mean, her videos haven't been great lately, let's be real, but at least her work with Brett is competent. I'll be in it for the gif-making opportunities.

BONmtt

Queen of gifs incoming in 31 minutes

tumblr_np1c7be7pz1u2dic3o4_250.gif

PInk Tape

Banned
I'll be looking forward to it. I mean, her videos haven't been great lately, let's be real, but at least her work with Brett is competent. I'll be in it for the gif-making opportunities.

BONmtt

My bad, I should have clarified; I was actually talking about Rihanna :x

I'm pretty excited to see Mimi's video though!

rhandino

Banned
This video... Help!

DTmEiaH.gif

Almost every second is ready to be giffed o_O

Kind of cute tho, It could have used less humor but I enjoyed it, slay a bit Mariah.

Why do I always think of Touchdown when I see that gif? lol

dad9ccf148.gif
Ha signature gif, after the countless Mariah ones =P

3phemeral

This video... Help!

DTmEiaH.gif

Almost every second is ready to be giffed o_O

Kind of cute tho, It could have used less humor but I enjoyed it, slay a bit Mariah.

Ha signature gif, after the countless Mariah ones =P

I can't find it, whee's the link? The Vevo ain't showing jack!

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
mariah getting that dating app money too I see

PInk Tape

Banned
I liked it. Mariah's styling was on point and it accomplished getting her promo for her Vegas shows.

Plus, like rhandino said, there is so much gif potential here.

tumblr_ml2n0d9H391ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Vazduh

Feel free to post more stuff like this! I'll definitely give their album a listen.

Btw, since Bayonetta is still banned, let me be the first to say this:

Foxes' new single is out there and it's really good. Perfect summer song.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Feel free to post more stuff like this! I'll definitely give their album a listen.

but why does everyone seem to have a song called body talk?

Touchdown

Banned
the bopping in the closet
ed2305b7.png

her leaving with yet another gay man at the end of her video
ed2305b7.png

her taking forever to take a selfie with the dog
ed2305b7.png

using her photoshoot picture for her dating app pic
ed2305b7.png

I am slaydT

3d5ecfc06a.gif

Touchdown

Banned
WaiT she went ahead and actually made a Match.com profile http://www.match.com/Mariah/?trackingid=530398&bannerid=3838172

Smoke: No Way
Drink: Social Drinker
Income: I'll tell you later
Relationship: Divorced
Have kids: Yes, and they live at home (2)
Wants kids: I'll tell you later
Education: I'll tell you later
Ethnicity: Black / African descent, Latino / Hispanic, White / Caucasian

Her adding her infinity video as part of her about me ad;slkjdlkjfdfdddd

screenshots of ha video in the photos section ads;ljflsdkjf;ldkjf;lkjfddd

Matt_

education: ill tell you later?
but why

SaintZ

I liked the song in the beginning but I felt it dragged too long. Let me listen to it again.

As for the Infinity video... I don't know if my expectations for Mariah are really low by now but I kinda liked it.

And OMG Mexican Romanian International Star Inna and that other girl one are releasing a collab? Here for it tbh.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
btw Vazduh, you should check out Highasakite if you enjoyed Your Headlights Are On. Much of the same people (a bunch of people from the Jazz line at NTNU in Trondheim, Norway)

rhandino

Banned
Ummmm, Body Talk from Foxes is a cute bop if something boring at the beginning, I don't know, it feels like something Carly Rae would do better...

sU5ghE5.gif

Still perched for the rest of her era tho since Glorious was a nice album.

I'm listening to Born This Way while tidying my house and what a fucking album tbqh. Others have tried and others will keep trying but this flawless masterpiece remains { simply } untouched.

rhandino

Banned
I'm listening to Born This Way while tidying my house and what a fucking album tbqh. Others have tried and others will keep trying but this flawless masterpiece remains { simply } untouched.
I disagree a bit tbh.

It is a well [ k n o w n ] FACT that the best album to use while doing chores in the house is The Fame Monster or in more extensive cleaning duties (like after a massive party) you should use Monkey Business from The Black Eyed Peas.

AUHeoUw.gif

Vazduh

btw Vazduh, you should check out Highasakite if you enjoyed Your Headlights Are On. Much of the same people (a bunch of people from the Jazz line at NTNU in Trondheim, Norway)

Downloaded their debut and also their EP, and I've also downloaded YHAO, so I'll make sure to give those a listen (and also those other recommendations). Yay :3 Thanks!

Oh I have given Mariah credit when she deserves it tbh. I even like Triumphant, Loverboy and Beautiful.

i2bn0n9ssqlvkupugv.gif

NOT Triumphant asfasdfafgasgaf

Loverboy and Beautiful are b o p s, tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom