• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floridian

He was banned on April 13th. Nine more days and it will be two months. If he's not back by then, I'm giving up. #pray4Mau #pray4R8

Also, get into Florence's newest smash waiting to happen Queen of Peace. Yaaaaaaaasss mutha.

That's the best song on the album.
sQ0ww_zps5a22d393.gif

rhandino

Banned
Can anyone recommend me anything I can drop it to?

Get into Ten Love Songs from Susanne Sundfør, one of the best albums relased this year so far.

My fave tracks are... all of them tbh! or yu can get lost in the playlist that Robido made some days ago, getting my life to all those songs as of late while playing Borderlands =P

So for some random reason I decided to create a playlist chronicling the last
years of my life. Get your life, sissies.

iv0Voq3.gif

Frodo

Not Madonna promoting Rita Ora's new single Poison.

oeJHRMC.png

Rita Ora to be one of those guests Madonna mentioned will be on the MV of Bitch I'm Madonna?

Edit; talking about Ora? What happened to her stans?

Touchdown

Banned
Britney listens to Mariah music while painting naked and Mariah responded by laughing at her on Twitter. I need them to make the messiest collab of all time.

tumblr_nph64zyzfa1tjot5eo1_540.jpg

dad9ccf148.gif

rhandino

Banned
This is such an Erykah Badu song.
The Electric Lady is one of my fave songs of that album, gah I need new Janelle and Erykah =/

Also, what is Leona doing this days? Fire Under my Feet was/is a sle and I need the rest of those song that the guests of that party were fawning over.

sU5ghE5.gif

3phemeral

The Electric Lady is one of my fave songs of that album, gah I need new Janelle and Erykah =/

Also, what is Leona doing this days? Fire Under my Feet is everything rn

sU5ghE5.gif

I find a lot of songs Janelle does, for some reason, would be good if another artist sang them. This is not to say she does them badly, but there's something I find lacking in her singing that keeps me from really getting into ha. I love me some Primetime, though.

I've been sleeping on Leona for some reason. I haven't felt compelled to make the effort to listen to her even though I have nothing against her. i really should check out her new music.

rhandino

Banned
I find a lot of songs Janelle does, for some reason, would be good if another artist sang them. This is not to say she does them badly, but there's something I find lacking in her singing that keeps me from really getting into ha.
Ummmmm, I never though of her like that but I do like the sound of her voice and style on most of her songs...

Maybe this is a good time to listen her albums again from the start, I still have on rotation ThightRope and PrimeTime.

Her "stans" temporarily flopped out of this thread like how their worshiper flops in anything music related majority of the time.
#PrayforAguila #PrayforBayo

4sou33x3.gif

I miss the good sis Aguila, she stanned Queen Carly T_T

Aguila

#ICONIC
I miss the good sis Aguila, she stanned Queen Carly T_T

Oh, how unfortunate. I had a plan to get ha to stan Mariah. She was always so bitter against the Queen. Good luck, sis, wherever you are. Stay #Iconic.

TwoEyes-Emoji.png

I guess I could return since Florence, her album, brought back the light into my life.

Plus, reading this thread has been like watching a dead rhodent rot on the side of the road. How will we ever get to our next era at this rate?

giphy.gif

rhandino

Banned
TwoEyes-Emoji.png

I guess I could return since Florence, her album, brought back the light into my life.

Plus, reading this thread has been like watching a dead rhodent rot on the side of the road. How will we ever get to our next era at this rate?

giphy.gif
e5dwCRK.gif

Welcome back! Now, tell us your impresions of E-Mo-Tion =3

Plus, reading this thread has been like watching a dead rhodent rot on the side of the road.]
a97EklX.gif

3phemeral

TwoEyes-Emoji.png

giphy.gif
Welcome back, even if only for a moment's notice.

a97EklX.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom