• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
nnnn your return gifs always slay me. Welcome back sis

6de322af16.gif
Gifs I created while banned managed to make it here. Nice to see you still have nice taste.
3d5ecfc06a.gif

Missed you were.
j8lmWGW.gif
Missed you too.
036b983bb3.gif

Zella Day - Jerome

I'm waiting for your favorite flops to even come close tbh.

WHEN I WAS 17
MY FATHER SAID TO ME
A WEALTHY MAN HAD THE THINGS I WANTED
CUT OUT A DIAMOND RING
THE HOUSE HE BUILT FOR ME
I MADE A PROMISE TO KEEP THEM HAUNTED
AND MY BLUE DRESS, SATIN BLACK
TAKIN' EVERY PIECE OF MY SOUL
BLUE DRESS FADED BLACK
LOOK ME IN MY EYES AS THEY CLOSE

3phemeral

11378321_1453171474997424_470116462_n.jpg

artqueen!

Slay me, Rhopalocera Goddess.

I was listening to Possibly Maybe and finding it a little too humorous that she says:

Who knows what's going to happen?
Lottery or car crash
Or you join a cult

As if joining cult is like catching a cold. Preach, Queen.

2m1uscl.png

Katy coming for Taylor's wig.
omg... please be real
Zella Day - Jerome

I'm waiting for your favorite flops to even come close tbh.

WHEN I WAS 17
MY FATHER SAID TO ME
A WEALTHY MAN HAD THE THINGS I WANTED
CUT OUT A DIAMOND RING
THE HOUSE HE BUILT FOR ME
I MADE A PROMISE TO KEEP THEM HAUNTED
AND MY BLUE DRESS, SATIN BLACK
TAKIN' EVERY PIECE OF MY SOUL
BLUE DRESS FADED BLACK
LOOK ME IN MY EYES AS THEY CLOSE
ummm her high notes make her sound exactly like lana??? i think i might stan

3phemeral

Bjork's 360 Music Video for Stonemilker is a trip.

The video is best experienced with headphones while sitting on a rotating swivel chair with mobile YouTube. It's a simple video, but it's amazing how you feel like you're on that beach near the lighthouse while watching Bjork seemingly sing to your personally. And then there were two! OMG. I wonder what this would feel like with Oculus Rift or Google Cardboard.

NBA Finals just had a commercial about Beyonce making an announcement on Good Morning America tomorrow morning. Wasn't there rumors about her getting back with the other two for a tour?

Fire Under My Feet is out worldwide (US included) and the Palladium performance is also available in HQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grEtBGnVa_s

She performing at G-A-Y on the 13th and I Got You (v2.0) is included in the playlist!

edit: Also on spotify
slayeD and purchaseD

terrible live vocals though, gerL is always catching colds because of her vegan lifestyle
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2015/06/03/why-wal-mart-is-ditching-its-celine-dion-soundtrack-and-getting-a-deejay/
So Walmart was playing a Celine Dion CD on loop for months for it's employes... And now they want to stop.

From the article:
When Mike Moore, executive vice president of supercenters, asked why, Willie replied, “One of my fellow associates recently developed a serious eye-tic from hearing Celine Dion’s greatest hits on loop in our stores.”

Poor employes having to listen Celine snooze all day, the nightmares they must have when going to sleep and waking up knowing they'll hear the same throaty and bad mixed notes all again just breaks my heart.
tumblr_n7gih3iCYq1smcbm7o1_500.gif
fun and cool post

Floridian

NBA Finals just had a commercial about Beyonce making an announcement on Good Morning America tomorrow morning. Wasn't there rumors about her getting back with the other two for a tour?

That or possibly a new album. I think there was speculation going around with her & Jay making a Joint album.

That was BB15. 16 was anticlimactic trash after the first 2 weeks.
bb15 was a fucking mess from what i heard

bb16 was fun in the live feeds because of how stupid everyone was (especially victoria) and how derrick took the whole fucking season and never actually lost his grip on the house.

Has Blind Gossip ever been wrong? Because welp

Once upon a time, this female vocalist was hyped as the next big whistler. Since leaving her original record label last year, her former mentor isn't playing nice. The huge factor in their feud is her bad mouthing him behind the scenes. Wrong thing to do when her former boss has a huge ego. He is now intent on ruining her career. She is ready to release, but is having trouble getting airplay. Why? Her former boss is paying radio stations big money to blacklist her.

The female star tried to book a performance slot on a highly rated talent show. What was she thinking? She will never be associated with any of his show again. Maybe it will all get better in time.

She has more potential as an albums artist anyway :-3

EDIT: Never mind, this isn't Blind Gossip but some ill-reputed UK rip-off variant.
Wouldn't be surprised though.

rhandino

Banned
The bitch witch is back to filter the trash out of PopGAF
395c378c34.gif
!!!

81wlM3u.gif

Welcome back!

pgXztaP.gif

In 1 week videogames are going to be saved and the next one Carly will drop, I can't deal with the anticipation.

e5dwCRK.gif

EDIT: An about the Beyonce rumour, she can keep if she make it a TIDAL exclusive

XsMBuNT.jpg

Touchdown

Banned
bb15 was a fucking mess from what i heard

bb16 was fun in the live feeds because of how stupid everyone was (especially victoria) and how derrick took the whole fucking season and never actually lost his grip on the house.

BB Canada slayed the US version this last season. Let's see if US can make a comeback.

tumblr_inline_np1d55ocXo1tr46ov_500.gif

The Flop

Banned
You can Stream the new Adam Lambert Alber here.

Adam%2BLambert%2BThe%2BOriginal%2BHigh.jpg

Track List

1. Ghost Town
2. The Original High
3. Another Lonely Night
4. Underground
5. There I Said It
6. Rumors (feat. Tove Lo)
7. Evil In The Night
8. Lucy (feat. Brian May)
9. Things I Didn’t Say
10. The Light