• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miley continues to be the most daring woman in Pop.

ZdfQCia.gif

royalan

I love how sexist that title is. "A woman with no humility." Oh, nothing is soo terrible as a woman wtih no humility...

Keeping people this steamed just from speaking her mind.

My Fave: The Feminist Icon.

Tinashe will soon replace Beyonce as Performer of our Generation. Mark my words.

2KVdbaA.gif

Well she dances better, so she's already got that down. All she needs now is a bonafide hit. I wish she'd release Far side of the Moon or Thug Cry as singles. Well, I would really want Cold Sweat or Bet but don't know how those would fair on the radio.

Beyoncé, performer of the generation?

You sure you don't mean "performer who performed the exact same way for a generation"???

When you achieve perfection early on all you really need to do is retain it =)

And sorry about the OT's broken links everyone, I'm working on getting things back up and updated.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

And sorry about the OT's broken links everyone, I'm working on getting things back up and updated.
This works for you?

EDIT: Beaten like a dead horse I see.

Beyoncé, performer of the generation?

You sure you don't mean "performer who performed the exact same way for a generation"???

And your fave performs at all?

Please, Choreo is Choreo and it doesn't require flips and air moves to be considered a true dancer. That would mean Janet, Paula, Tina, Britney, Madonna would have basically did the same thing all generation if that's what your trying to clock here?

3phemeral

Beyonce's consistency shouldn't be a knock against her. Besides, she's not only consistent, but she's consistently improved as both a singer and a dancer and just overall performer more than any other girl. Only one other performer could have competed with her and that girl decided to forgo her career to be a reality-show judge with a spinning chair.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Beyonce's consistency shouldn't be a knock against her. Besides, she's not only consistent, but she's consistently improved as both a singer and a dancer and just overall performer more than any other girl. Only one other performer could have competed with her and that girl decided to forgo her career to be a reality-show judge with a spinning chair.

Shakira returned to the spinning chair?

Don't go too in on Jessie J

And your fave performs at all?

Please, Choreo is Choreo and it doesn't require flips and air moves to be considered a true dancer. That would mean Janet, Paula, Tina, Britney, Madonna would have basically did the same thing all generation if that's what your trying to clock here?

I'm sorry but her performances are boring. They're good, they're fine, and that's about it tbh. I can't think of a single "iconic" Beyonce performance apart from the Super Bowl, and that wasn't memorable for any reason other than this:
and the other Destiny's Child girls, which, again, had not much to do with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom