• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
TIDAL (Oct 28/2014 - Jun 08/2015)

Ztwnk0w.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
First Impression Score

1. Ghost Town 8/10
2. The Original High 6/10
3. Another Lonely Night 7/10
4. Underground 7/10
5. There I Said It 7/10
6. Rumors (feat. Tove Lo) 9/10
7. Evil In The Night 8/10
8. Lucy (feat. Brian May) 7/10
9. Things I Didn’t Say 7/10
10. The Light 7/10
11. Heavy Fire 6/10

Lets see if anything grows after a few listens but I think his 2nd album was better at this moment.

TIDAL (Oct 28/2014 - Jun 08/2015)

Ztwnk0w.gif

In order to die you need to live first.

Frodo

d93gBK0.gif

Hope it fails miserably.

They tried to stop Spotify from having the free streaming, they deserve to burn forever for being so anti-competitive.

I don't think it is Radio on Demand, you can choose songs can't you?

It just also has a real live 24/7 radio service. And as it's the same price as Spotify I'm not pressed like TIDAL.

Frodo

On more relevant news: Apparently Katia Perez and Miley Cirus will join Rita Ora and Diplo and Onika on Bitch I'm Madonna music video?

Perched.

Edit: Apparently it will also be TIDAL exclusive for one day...

d93gBK0.gif

rhandino

Banned
Applause slayed and stayed in the top 10 for quite a few weeks tbh

The little sleeper hit that could
The effort put into Applause to make it happen jinxed the entire era tbh because it showed how desperate was Gaga to try to stay relevant when Pop music was over her antics...

Oh well, Sle a bit.

jJAZFFt.gif

Floridian

Tidead & Crapple services doesn't even phase Godify.

Screen_Shot_2015-06-08_at_2.31.37_PM.0.png

It has nothing to worry about. Meanwhile, the one that promised 2 hour exclusives isn't progessing. It'll be done soon & won't be missed.

py7blBy.gif

Yes yes and fucking yes!

And Capital and Radio 1 suck for snubbing her!
To be fair, it's partly her team's fault. They initially announced a release date at the end of June, but then suddenly changed it to June 7 with zero advance notice.

Not only does it screw up the radio playlist schedule, but also means she won't debut even close to Top 5 or even Top 10 next week. She didn't put it on Spotify early enough (should've been up two weeks ago at the latest) to get those streaming points that make up the majority of a song's chart potential in the UK nowadays.

The radio snub means nothing compared to that blunder.

But the sudden release has me thinking that it's a promo single and was pushed up to leave more space for the first official single before album release this fall (a la sister act on the label Florence and the Machine, whose first single from their new album fizzled while the second actually did quite well).

I still have faith. The music will speak for itself even if it means waiting a couple months for that number 1~

The Flop

Banned
First Impression Score

1. Ghost Town 8/10
2. The Original High 6/10
3. Another Lonely Night 7/10
4. Underground 7/10
5. There I Said It 7/10
6. Rumors (feat. Tove Lo) 9/10
7. Evil In The Night 8/10
8. Lucy (feat. Brian May) 7/10
9. Things I Didn’t Say 7/10
10. The Light 7/10
11. Heavy Fire 6/10

Lets see if anything grows after a few listens but I think his 2nd album was better at this moment.

Just gave it my first listen. I really enjoyed it. It's very cohesive. "Rumors" slays and imma need that to be a single right noW.

lauren-jauregui-eyes-worth-it-music-video-gif.gif

The Flop

Banned
sadly i'm percheD for my pc transfer to Xbox one for Elder Scrolls online tomorrow. I'm dl'ing as we speak. What be the good sisses playing right now?!?

Vazra

sadly i'm percheD for my pc transfer to Xbox one for Elder Scrolls online tomorrow. I'm dl'ing as we speak. What be the good sisses playing right now?!?

Akiba's Trip PC
Dead or Alive 5:Last Round PC
The Witcher 3 PC
Battleblock Theater PC

Arkham Origins, just finished it so I'm moving on to the DLC

I wanted to get replays of all three of them out of the way before Arkham Knight and I have :)

Not sure what I'm going to move onto next tho.

rhandino

Banned
I still have Bayo 2 to get through tbh

I own both on Wii U but played Bayo 1 last year on 360 so I might just go to Bayo 2. Hmmm

DO.IT.!.

Just go and do it, the amount of time I put in that game T_T

Moon river,
Wider than a mile
I'm crossing you in style some day
Oh dream maker,
You heartbreaker
Wherever you're going, I'm going your way

0HecUYG.gif

DO.IT.!.

Just go and do it, the amount of time I put in that game T_T

Moon river,
Wider than a mile
I'm crossing you in style some day
Oh dream maker,
You heartbreaker
Wherever you're going, I'm going your way

0HecUYG.gif
I'm so shit at JP character action games tho lmao

In Bayo 1 by the end I was getting Stone and Bronze awards after levels

Vazra

I still have Bayo 2 to get through tbh

I own both on Wii U but played Bayo 1 last year on 360 so I might just go to Bayo 2. Hmmm
Go straight up to 2 then. Its not like you played the shoddy PS3 port

Edit: Bayo 2 goes easier on noobs so its not as hard to get better ranks than 1 plus no random QTE ftw.

rhandino

Banned
I'm so shit at JP character action games tho lmao

In Bayo 1 by the end I was getting Stone and Bronze awards after levels
This is a little easier than Bayonetta 1 because healing using Lollipops don't affect your ranking and no QTE bullshit, Kii

Bayo2 was truly the experience of 2014, when will your flop character action franchise?

MEK20O9.gif

EDIT: OH! Be sure to buy and use the Umbra Gekka costume...

T9mh1EX.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom