• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azalean

Banned
Edit: Fake
- - - - - - -
In other news
CHEYIGMVIAEdQZD.png

CHEYVa4UAAA9zoI.png

Sigh...Azealia Stanks at it again. Not surprised. The only way she even stays somewhat relevant is by taking pot shots at people far more successful than she is.

Sigh...Azealia Stanks at it again. Not surprised. The only way she even stays somewhat relevant is by taking pot shots at people far more successful than she is.
So successful they have to cancel their tours after their latest desperate attempt for a megasingle flopped miserably?
e4TMFVg.gif

Tragiqé that Azealia's talent couldn't rub off on Igloo tho.

Your fave is talentless trash and she's on her final five seconds of bilking white teenage girls out of their money. Enjoy I guess.

She told me, "Don't worry about it"
She told me, "Don't worry no more"
We both know we can't go without it
She told me you'll never be in love, oh, oh, woo

I can't feel my face when I'm with you
But I love it, but I love it, oh
I can't feel my face when I'm with you
But I love it, but I love it, oh

work-beyonce-2.gif

This Summer's Gonna Hurt hew? This is the real summer bop.

royalan

The irony here is that Iggy's flop career is bigger than anything Azealia will ever know, thanks to her stank ass attitude.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
azealia banks is playing some of the largest music festivals in the world this year. how is iggy azealea's tour doing?

And what about you? Terrorizing those poor children in the LGBT thread. You ain't no angel either, miss thing.

I never claimed to be a saint. Those LGBT hoes are as soft as Charmin and need to sac up. Ain't nobody got time for all that touchy feely namby pamby were all sisters bs.
MV58mWE.gif

Gays are the worst some times. They need to post here. We'll toughen em up.

azealia banks is playing some of the largest music festivals in the world this year. how is iggy azealea's tour doing?

What has she been apart of?

America doesn't want her.
Blacks don't want her.
LGBTQIA community doesn't want her.
Australia doesn't want her.

So I mean, at this point Banks is doing better than her in appearances on bigger stages and actually...touring. I will see Iggy on Basketball Wives LA. Bookmark it.

yjCf1GC.gif

Floridian

Not sure what Azealia has to be jealous of Iggy about other than exposure. She triumphs elsewhere.

Talent? Check
Acclaim? Check
Musically respected? Check
Performing? Check

But okay, slay with that Billboard award & those few Grammy nominations I guess.

Not sure what Azealia has to be jealous of Iggy about other than exposure. She triumphs elsewhere.

Talent? Check
Acclaim? Check
Musically respected? Check
Performing? Check

But okay, slay with that Billboard award & those few Grammy nominations I guess.
Let them know. #1s that Charli GodCX got you are less of an achievement for you and more of an achievement for Charli.

Bladenic

Legit asking, how much do artists get paid for stuff like festivals? I'm sure someone like Beyoncé would get paid more than Azealia, but I wonder how much no-names like Azealia get paid.

I never claimed to be a saint. Those LGBT hoes are as soft as Charmin and need to sac up. Ain't nobody got time for all that touchy feely namby pamby were all sisters bs.
MV58mWE.gif

Seriously though, this truth. 😂

OP is back up, thanks Bayo-sis for the assist <3

Anyone else looking forward to Apple Music? The biggest dealbreaker about Spotify to me was that it wasn't native to the OS (something they can't do anything about) so this is a big big get for me. I think it's gonna be huge tbh

Also, who's perched for Giorgio Moroder's upcoming? Deja Vu and Diamonds are both a slay.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
The Awards and Podcast are still hanging with The Last Guardian I see.
tumblr_n62divuRRD1t1rvzco3_r1_500.gif

EDIT:
OP is back up, thanks Bayo-sis for the assist <3

Anyone else looking forward to Apple Music? The biggest dealbreaker about Spotify to me was that it wasn't native to the OS (something they can't do anything about) so this is a big big get for me. I think it's gonna be huge tbh

Also, who's perched for Giorgio Moroder's upcoming? Deja Vu and Diamonds are both a slay.

1. You're welcome and if you need help with anything for future OTs you may ask me for help :p
  2. I think Apple Music wont be as big as you might think it will be but it should easily shit on Tidal.
  3. Giorgio will come to destroy careers and that is known.

The Awards and Podcast are still hanging with The Last Guardian I see.
tumblr_n62divuRRD1t1rvzco3_r1_500.gif

EDIT:

1. You're welcome and if you need help with anything for future OTs you may ask me for help :p
  2. I think Apple Music wont be as big as you might think it will be but it should easily shit on Tidal.
  3. Giorgio will come to destroy careers and that is known.
there's hope for TLG this year tho

izIpjAuBZDuTw.gif

Vazduh

MV58mWE.gif

I'm all for being nice, but I have to agrIH with this post.

3phemeral

They said I couldn't come no harder

I see you with your favorite dress, on again
I guess you thought that you were slick
But I already peeped
You got your tag tucked in
You're strugglin'
Tryin' to look cute in your best friend's boots
But they don't hardly fit
Why you back again
Tryin' to steal my man
I told you once before but
You don't hear me
I ain't who you think I'm is
I will snatch off all this ish

You think I won't come out these heels
And make it clear
I ain't the one
You think I won't f**k up my hair
And take it there
I ain't the one
Keep your hands up off my boo
Ain't no telling what I'll do
What makes you think you fly enough to
Take my man, no
Sho ain't the one
Sho ain't the one
I ain't the one

mariah-dancing.gif

I want more songs of Mariah going in.
But not necessarily sounding like that. lol

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Legit asking, how much do artists get paid for stuff like festivals? I'm sure someone like Beyoncé would get paid more than Azealia, but I wonder how much no-names like Azealia get paid.

idk, probably depends on the stage and the timeslot. i read somewhere that the headliners are actually paid quite a lot less than their usual appearance fee.

idk, probably depends on the stage and the timeslot. i read somewhere that the headliners are actually paid quite a lot less than their usual appearance fee.

I can see headliners getting paid a lot less if there's a large ensemble lineup, yeah. Honestly i feel like the pay scales are based on how large their names appear on the poster, lol.

index.php

rhandino

Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom