• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
69zfy3P.png

RopXmFv.gif

I'm not even a Gaga stan but I really thought it was a great single. Lots of tracks on ArtPop were strong single material. Shame the way they handled the era was so messy.
Ikr :( Do What U Want was on track to smash as well, but she completely gutted any momentum it had by releasing like 5 different versions featuring different artists and then canning the MV. :/

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Lawd jesus some guy sung wuthering heights at karaoke tonight and he fucking slayed it
Heathcliff, it's me--Cathy.
Come home. I'm so cold!
Let me in-a-your window.

Kate Bush is eternal

I haven't been paying much attention but is there anything I should be caring to look out for with this year's E3?
The Last Guardian showing up
Street Fighter V character reveals
Boringblade Chronicles X shit maybe if youre into that
New Smash Bros 4 characters

and a lot of other stuff

rhandino

Banned
I haven't been paying much attention but is there anything I should be caring to look out for with this year's E3?
Sony:
The Last Guardian
Uncharted 4
A bunch of stuff hinted by Verendus

Nintendo:
Erick Petterson
(I guess)
Xenoblade X
SMT x FE
Splatoon DLC

Microsoft
Scalebound
Phantom Dust

In General
Plantinum Games announcement
Dark Souls III

And a lot more... I'm kind of excited this year =D

RopXmFv.gif

o at you surviving this long. You remind me of your fave, sis.
smiley.gif

I'm praying I don't get found out tbh

I didn't realize I was still that fresh in everyone's mind

Speaking of surviving and my fave, Mimi has made me LOVE the word "survive". I mean, that G5 she hits on "SURVIVE!" in that "Hero" performance at Rotterdam in 1996 is the absolute best G5 I've ever heard. There's something indescribably and unbelievably powerful about that note! I've loved the word "survive" ever since.

Kinda corny, I know xD

I still don't know how to post gifs, poor me :-/

I'll get it, eventually... I hope xD
cackling at your LONGEVITY

only The Imperial Songbird

when will Mau, when will botty, when will Pupi, when will anyone, when tbh lbr

Speaking of surviving and my fave, Mimi has made me LOVE the word "survive". I mean, that G5 she hits on "SURVIVE!" in that "Hero" performance at Rotterdam in 1996 is the absolute best G5 I've ever heard. There's something indescribably and unbelievably powerful about that note! I've loved the word "survive" ever since.

Kinda corny, I know xD
See, flawless posts like this are why you deserve to stay.

prime-riah >>>>>

slay

Aguila

#ICONIC

Kinda corny, I know xD

She was such a vocal powerhouse, wasn't she? :'(

Nowadays, I only see her attached to JLo's name. Eek!

Lawd jesus some guy sung wuthering heights at karaoke tonight and he fucking slayed it
Heathcliff, it's me--Cathy.
Come home. I'm so cold!
Let me in-a-your window.

Kate Bush is eternal

I'm in love with Running Up That Hill and some of Hounds of Love. What's her best album/songs in your opinion?

Touchdown

Banned
IKR.

Just look: https://www.google.com/#q=mariah+carey&safe=off&tbm=nws

It's like people aren't paying attention to the stuff you mentioned. Maybe its because of her music ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well she was just in Paris and was slaying every day with her international fans. That would account for like the first 10 of those headlines ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

See she stays busy and working and is an international star so it makes sense ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Aguila

#ICONIC
Well she was just in Paris and was slaying every day with her international fans. That would account for like the first 10 of those headlines ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

See she stays busy and working and is an international star so it makes sense ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But what do those articles tell me about her music career? Nada. All they talk about is Mariah trying to hide her figure.

Bless you for keeping me in touch with Mariah and these "fans" of hers.

Touchdown

Banned
But what do those articles tell me about her music career? Nada. All they talk about is Mariah trying to hide her figure.

Bless you for keeping me in touch with Mariah and these "fans" of hers.

and Bless you for taking the time out to research news articles on the queen. Your interest in her is heartening. One day your faves may get a few number ones in the future so it's good to know what success looks like. I'll keep you in my prayers.

1fc039c556.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Another Hilary snippet - One in a Million. Is he famous, or does that mean it's leaking?
Wait. This sounds good.

I doubted Hilegend at first, but I eventually bopped to CTS, Sparks, and now this.

And I see she delivered a clean Sparks video. What kind of gracious acT.

and Bless you for taking the time out to research news articles on the queen. Your interest in her is heartening. One day your faves may get a few number ones in the future so it's good to know what success looks like. I'll keep you in my prayers.

1fc039c556.gif

Mariah is such a fascinating creature tbh

idk about my faves getting #1s tho. If Mariah is anything to go by, success will only make them lazy, corpulent, divorced, and vocally-impaired.
19971843.gif

Touchdown

Banned
Mariah is such a fascinating creature tbh

idk about my faves getting #1s tho. If Mariah is anything to go by, success will only make them lazy, corpulent, divorced, and vocally-impaired.
19971843.gif

I can't even know what to say except I disagree with all of those attributes but stay pressed I guess?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

p9vAfDCTTXW3J5ilyqdH_Qy59fY5.gif

Touchdown

Banned
I am still slayed by the 5th review of Me. I Am Mariah...The Elusive Chanteuse on Itunes. Who is this elusive Jon??

65b39d9f40.jpg

and 24 people finding the review helpful...
fefc1da3d9.gif

I'm in love with Running Up That Hill and some of Hounds of Love. What's her best album/songs in your opinion?

I think Hounds of of Love is her most well regarded album. Personally I prefer Never for Ever and The Dreaming and I have a soft spot for The Sensual World, but all of her work is outstanding, even if I'm not too fond of Lionheart and Aerial, while my favorite song changes continually. Breathing, maybe? The Big Sky ? And So Is Love? The Night of the Swallow? There are just too many tha I love...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom