• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mau ®;167967971 said:
Speaking of Fifth Harmony.

I heard that "Worth It" track ya'll stanned for while I was gone. Since when has PopGaf been reduced to stanning for Talk Dirty knockoffs in 2015? Jesus.

I only know the Michelle Obama song and I dont like it.

rhandino

Banned
CHjTcZ3WoAAGUgq.jpg
M66rPt8.gif
1lmcbwX.gif

Mau ®;167941053 said:
I searched this thread and saw little praise for Brandon Flowers album The Desired Effect. Sad...

I hope you guys are stanning Sense8

I also hope you guys are ready for the slayage Sony's Jesus 4 will unleash at E3.
Oh.

7TeM3VQ.gif

Welcome back =3

The Flop

Banned
Mau ®;167967971 said:
Speaking of Fifth Harmony.

I heard that "Worth It" track ya'll stanned for while I was gone. Since when has PopGaf been reduced to stanning for Talk Dirty knockoffs in 2015? Jesus.

tumblr_nputtj4JRC1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

rhandino

Banned
Microsoft was dire except the Minecraft demo... and that seemed bullshotty to me.

Oh well, brb selling my 360 for a Xbox One because BC and I have a shitton of 360 games...

Vazduh

You guys think we'll ever get a proper, worthy follow up to Neon Nights? Or you think Dannii Minogue doesn't have it in her anymore?

Forgot to reply to this post.

Probably not. Maybe the odd single now and then (like the recent Summer of Love), but I wouldn't hope for an album any time soon.

Speaking of Dannii, let's bop to a couple of her iconique tunes:

You Won't Forget About Me
So Under Pressure
Put a Needle on It
I Begin To Wonder
Who Do You Love Now

and one of my favorite mashups ever (this one was even approved by Madonna!)

Don't Wanna Lose This Groove

9JEaiS7.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I think watching shitty Ubisoft conferences could qualify as a torture method in most countries.

that bad?
Ive just tuned in as theyve shown AC
seems interesting but cant tell if its CG or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom