• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
Would anybody be interested in joining a podcast if I set one up for POPGAF? I know Mau was going to work on one but alas he's since been banned. :( It would be great if we could get at least 5 or 6 people to join in for it.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Would anybody be interested in joining a podcast if I set one up for POPGAF? I know Mau was going to work on one but alas he's since been banned. :( It would be great if we could get at least 5 or 6 people to join in for it.

I value artistic integrity so no from my part.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
normal_tumblr_npy70vpWox1qhft5ko1_1280.jpg

M66rPt8.gif

rhandino

Banned
To be fair, Bieber was pretty relevant, and being the most hated male singer counted for something.
Mmmmmm
Mau ®;43623774 said:
Lets play a game called:

INTERPRET ITZ's DREAM

In the dream I became best friends with Justin Beiber on the eve of the apocalypse. We hosted a pool party like the one in the "Beauty and a beat" video (Garbaj was NOT present tho, thankfully). The pools were filled with Lady Gaga's FAME perfume.

As the apocalypse was about to happen, me and Bieber proceeded to host a straight-orgy in what appeared to be a luxurious trailer-park home.

All the girls in the orgy were asian.[/B]
7TeM3VQ.gif

Vazduh

I'd love to listen to it, tbh.

I'd also love to see those Popgaf Grammys one day...

Mau ®

I searched this thread and saw little praise for Brandon Flowers album The Desired Effect. Sad...

I hope you guys are stanning Sense8

I also hope you guys are ready for the slayage Sony's Jesus 4 will unleash at E3.

3phemeral

Mau ®;167941053 said:

It's a slow burn, but if anyone here likes the storytelling style and multiple interweaving character arcs of Cloud Atlas, they would enjoy this if they stick it out to episode 3-4.

Frodo

Mau ®;167941053 said:
I searched this thread and saw little praise for Brandon Flowers album The Desired Effect. Sad...

I also hope you guys are ready for the slayage Sony's Jesus 4 will unleash at E3.

Will watch Sense8 when I find some time.

I'm more perched for Nintendo's conference, tbh.

Trigger

Mau ®;167941053 said:

Oop. I let The Desired Effect slip under my radar. I'll have to give it a listen later today.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Mau ®;167941053 said:

The Desired Effect is competing for my AOTY along with HBHBHB *.*

Touchdown

Banned
Mau ®;167941053 said:

Oh, hi :)

ae1db02bdf.png

Mau ®

The Desired Effect is competing for my AOTY along with HBHBHB *.*

HBHBHB is also on my AOTY list *.*

No particular order:

Twin Shadow - Eclipse
Alabama Shakes - Sound & Color
James Bay - Chaos & Calm
Death Cab For Cutie - Kentsugi
LCAW - LCAW
Brandon Flowers - The Desired Effect
Florence + The Machine - How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful

2015 has been such a good year for music.

Mau ®

Speaking of Fifth Harmony.

I heard that "Worth It" track ya'll stanned for while I was gone. Since when has PopGaf been reduced to stanning for Talk Dirty knockoffs in 2015? Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom