• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

canocha

And she goes a little upclose and personal on that dancer on ALS! (~1:40) xD

Can't stop listening to that C#6! So fucking good!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I got carried away on an endless dream
Probably took you way too far
When the glitter falls into the light
I'll be dancing like a wildstar

Oooh, oooh, oooh
Glitter falls into the light
And I'll be dancing like a wildstar

Light up, light up, light up the sky
Light up, light up, light up the sky

395fe0b3b3.gif

Vazra

Natalia Kills News.

POSSIBLE ALBUM TITLE :

JACOBENA ‏@JacobenaMills
@NataliaKills Will your next album be as Natalia Kills or Teddy Sinclair i'm feeling the latter x

NATALIA KILLS ‏@NataliaKills
@JacobenaMills I would just like to be myself from now on and go by Teddy, but it's so personal to go by the name only my loved ones call me
DETAILS ABOUT THE ALBUM :

@bananturmix
@NataliaKills will there be any collabs on the new album?

@bananturmix No collaborations. I want it to be pure. I've never been a huge fan of features but I understand why record labels need them...

PHILIP REES ‏@PhilipRees911
@NataliaKills how does the new album sound? And is it similar to any of the previous ones?

@PhilipRees911 it's darker, harder, not as pop but it's more memorable. I just wrote down how I really feel no matter how ****ed up it seems

ZOEY ‏@Zoey_Levine_
@NataliaKills favorite song you've ever wrote?

@Zoey_Levine_ I wrote a song idea called "Straight Jacket" a few weeks ago and I feel like my whole life was made just to make that record

× ‏@begginforthread
@NataliaKills inspirations for your new record?

@begginforthread I wanted my record to sound like the first few CDs i bought growing up. Garbage, Hole, All Saints, Oasis, Massive Attack...

Moonlight Stan ‏@godlymoon
@NataliaKills Is the third album finished???

@godlymoon i've written all the ideas, but no it's not finished until I can listen back and know if i died tomorrow I've done 1 good thing

RELEASE :

snapback daddy ‏@onikashabibi
@NataliaKills are you releasing the new record as an independent artist?

@onikashabibi I really want to! but right now I'm still signed to Interscope, so we'll see whats possible…

BONUS :

× ‏@begginforthread
@NataliaKills do you like Trouble or Perfectionist more ?

@begginforthread I love Trouble. I never loved Perfectionist, I love all my lyrics but I always wished the producer's didn't go so EDM on it

Xss3lBf.gif

Vazra

Perfectionist has some Livejournal post of an angst ridden teen realness.

No thank you. Lyrically, Trouble is far superior.

Trouble is superior on every level. The album has consistency, better writing, more realistic settings instead of the fantasy stuff she went with on Perfectionist and overall a well crafted album. Perfectionist has a good songs here and there but the production is extremely generic and the lyrics are mostly very simplistic while trying to be "artsy".

I'm here for Natalia doing an even darker album than Trouble if it shows artistic progression like Trouble did coming from Perfectionist. Also stay perched for her Rihanna track.

I only really like Zombie and Kill My Boyfriend (Sara Bareasasjhdkjashf her impact) on Perfectionist.

A lot of the lyrics on Trouble are also reminiscent of teen angst but they feel far more raw and personal than the genera angst of Perfectionist.

rhandino

Banned
Breath In. Breath Out. is full of kind of samey and safe=y yet cute bops! Perfect for those moments when you want to stay outside listening something upbeat while reading a book, I officially use...

zStUpLz.gif

Now, to keep waiting for Carly Rae =3

Vazra

Breath In. Breath Out. is full of kind of samey and safe=y yet cute bops! Perfect for those moments when you want to stay outside listening something upbeat while reading a book, I officially use...

zStUpLz.gif

Im not a fan of Hilary's voice and the album is mostly the samey stuff. There is no real highlights but there is not exactly mediocre stuff either so its just there. Still better than Carly Rae's Kiss

rhandino

Banned
Tbh I only really really really liked 5 songs and the rest kind of blended on the background sometimes, at least it was as good as I expected =P

I wonder what other social network is going to be used for this flops to promote their music next, can't believe that she thought that the original music video for Sparks was acceptable.

Still better than Carly Rae's Kiss

eSFKfB2.gif

Natalia Kills News.

I cannot wait for her slayage. Trouble was a flawless album.

zStUpLz.gif

I'm so impressed with Breathe In. Breathe Out. Everything is so catchy.

rhandino

Banned
Unless you like Bethesda games, you're not missing out on much tonight.
The only thing I want from them is more info about Fallout 4 and new Elders Scrolls but my brother is hyper for more Dishonored...

Oh well, the next 3 days are going to be exciting for sure =3

Vazra

I've heard about Fallout and have been meaning to try it out; also waiting on DSII to drop for the Steam Summer sale but if not, Winter.

Get DSII if its hits a daily deal or flash deal. I can PM you a reminder if it happens if you want. Stan the Soul games. XOXO

3phemeral

Get DSII if its hits a daily deal or flash deal. I can PM you a reminder if it happens if you want. Stan the Soul games. XOXO

I love the Soul games. Square Enix was actually supposed to publish Demon's Souls because From Software came to them first but SQEX didn't see the appeal. That's gotta hurt.

Vazra

I love the Soul games. Square Enix was actually supposed to publish Demon's Souls because From Software came to them first but SQEX didn't see the appeal. That's gotta hurt.

From Software dodged a bullet really. Lighting outfits would have been disgusting.

Maybe they should make some changes. The series' arcane and clunky multiplayer systems really limit its long-term appeal for me.

I want PSO for the new generation, not ringing bells and hoping someone else happens to be doing the same thing next to the same fog gate in another dimension somewhere.

Shit sucks.

Vazra

Maybe they should make some changes. The series' arcane and clunky multiplayer systems really limit its long-term appeal for me.

I want PSO for the new generation, not ringing bells and hoping someone else happens to be doing the same thing next to the same fog gate in another dimension somewhere.

Shit sucks.

Metacritic disagrees with you.

Metacritic disagrees with you.
Oh, the single player is mint. GOTG for sure so far.

But the multiplayer is so half-baked that I...can't...even. Those Chalice Dungeons had the potential to be incredible co-op experiences, but are instead the most annoying, repetitive grind to the Platinum that I've ever suffered through.

At least make the dungeons a simple lobby/invite co-op affair. It wouldn't affect the isolation/immersion of the flawless single player at all.

Just a missed opportunity that ensures the series never reaches the critical mass of stuff like Diablo.

Vazra

Oh, the single player is mint. GOTG for sure so far.

But the multiplayer is so half-baked that I...can't...even. Those Chalice Dungeons had the potential to be incredible co-op experiences, but are instead the most annoying, repetitive grind to the Platinum that I've ever suffered through.

At least make the dungeons a simple lobby/invite co-op affair. It wouldn't affect the isolation/immersion of the flawless single player at all.

Just a missed opportunity that ensures the series never reaches the critical mass of stuff like Diablo.

Dark Souls 2 was easy to coop with friends with a ring. I dont have a PS4 so IDK how they managed MP on BB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom