• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
The MELTDOWNS if TLG doesn't show up..

tumblr_mab9pcjT5W1qhgj0co2_500.gif

There's always Gamescom, TGS, E3 again, etc...

UkMvR7i.gif

Floridian

Have fun with your low scoring japanese kid yelling at his pet for a few hours game.

Yes the graphics look like shit, yes the kid's voice sounds a bit grating, but the gameplay/concept interested me since I first saw it. Plus the fact that it wasn't cancelled gives me hope for other games.

rhandino

Banned
You all flopping, the hot new game that they presented was Horizon: Slay Zero.

It is known.

Uncharted: A Daddy End and The Last Boring are trash compared to that shit.

Lsp5GfT.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You all flopping, the hot new game that they presented was Horizon: Slay Zero.

It is known.

Uncharted: A Daddy End and The Last Boring are trash compared to that shit.

Lsp5GfT.gif

Horizon was the only exclusive highlight from Sony. People saying Sony won when most of the reveals were not exclusives.

Horizon looks fun.

Couldn't care less about FFVIIReleasedin2020, Shit-movie 3decades from now, or The Last Gremlin (seriously, that creature is ugly as sin). There's no universe in which these games could possibly measure up to the hype.

Show me Godsona 5 and Dark Shiva 3, then we'll talk tbh

The Flop

Banned
Horizon looks fun.

Couldn't care less about FFVIIReleasedin2020, Shit-movie 3decades from now, or The Last Gremlin (seriously, that creature is ugly as sin). There's no universe in which these games could possibly measure up to the hype.

Show me Godsona 5 and Dark Shiva 3, then we'll talk tbh

Let them know.

rhandino

Banned
[URL='http://www.marieclaire.com/celebrity/a14704/rita-ora-july-2015-cover/"]Rita Ora Explains Things Got 'A Bit Weird' With Calvin Harris After 'I Will Never Let You Down' Release[/URL]
"There was a reason why I split up with him. And there was a reason why I'm at this point in my life where I feel like I have so much musical freedom, and I don't have to explain myself to anybody… It was more of a thing where I was in awe. I was at that point in my relationship where I felt he could do no wrong. I thought he had my back and that he'd never steer me wrong. But then "I Will Never Let You Down" came out, and everything started to go a bit weird. I don't know if it was because business was mixed with personal or what."
WwjSpNH.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom